- Text Size +

The Storage Room

 

 Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

 

Something about this room made Jim feel tranquil.  Maybe it was the moonlight streaming in from the small window near the corner.  Perhaps it was the view from the window.  The room was located on the 3rd floor of one of Scranton’s many event centers.  The hilltop location allowed for a view very different from the typical Scranton sights.  This window overlooked the countryside.  The shadows of the spring trees danced across the rolling hills.  It was beautiful.  Serene. Romantic.

 

Jim stacked up the final drum case to form a small barrier, which blocked the light from the door.  The drum cases belonged to Scrantonicity, as did the rest of the cases and speakers Jim used for his makeshift wall.  He sat back in the corner of his little alcove and thought about Pam.  She’d like it up here.

 

Pam was two floors below, milling about with the other guests at the Vance wedding.  She knew many of the other wedding guests, but she still felt terribly alone.  Her eyes darted across the room scanning each table for Jim.  If she found Jim she’d at least have a companion for dinner.  Karen had left Jim the week prior.  In some ways she hoped that she would be the shoulder Jim would cry on, but Jim didn’t seem to be bothered by the breakup at all.  He actually seemed relieved and happy to be single again.  Pam didn’t get her hopes up for any grand romantic gestures from Jim, but she thought he’d at least be her dinner companion tonight.

 

Jim left his the quiet solitude of the storage room to join the party.  He was a mere ten feet into the reception hall when Pam spotted him.  ‘Trying to avoid me Halpert?’ Pam asked coyly.  Jim liked her playful tone and he couldn’t help notice how beautiful she looked.  He flashed her a big toothy grin and she responded with a shy smile.  “I’m headed to the punch bowl.  I’ll pick you up a glass”.  Jim followed her every move as she headed across the room to the refreshments.

 

Jim decided to make his move.  He often wondered if he could seduce Pam with a prank.  There was something devilishly naughty in Pam’s eyes when they’d pull a prank on someone.  Perhaps this was the key to reaching Miss Beesly.

 

“Pam, dinner isn’t for 7 minutes.  I bet lunch at Cuigini’s that you can’t keep silent until then”.   Her eyes sparkled.  “You’re on, Halpert”.  Jim took her hand.  “Follow me”.  Jim led Pam into his 3rd floor sanctuary.

 

“This may be too easy for you Beesly.  You just have to stand here and admire the scenery while I try to make you talk”.  Pam was mesmerized by the view from the window and this did seem way too easy.  What was Jim planning?

 

Jim positioned himself behind Pam.  He brushed aside her hair and let his hot breath caress her neck.  She shuddered.  His tongued gingerly stroked across her shoulder while his right index finger playfully tickled the back of her knee.

 

Her breath became shallow as Jim’s finger playfully darted up her leg, always veering off before it went up her skirt.  He then started massaging the small of her back, his thumb occasionally probing just under the waistband of her skirt.  He moved his hand to her stomach and continued his slow methodic rubbing motion.  His pinky ventured down the front of her skirt.  She inhaled to allow him access further down, but he pulled his hand back.

 

Jim spoke.  The words he spoke killed her.  Almost.  For .24 seconds her heart stopped. “I wonder how much fun this will be after we’re married?”.  Jim wasn’t even sure why he whispered those words. But clearly those words had an affect on Pam.  Her breathing became heavy, almost like a pant.  Her knees buckled and she quivered with excitement.  But she tried her hardest to conceal this from Jim.  After all, this was still a bet and she wasn’t prepared to lose.

 

Jim’s fingers had moved well up her skirt onto to her inner thigh.  Pam spread her feet further apart in hopes that this would signal Jim to go all the way up.  He didn’t.  “Is he just teasing me or is he a total idiot?”.

 

Pam decided at the moment that she would do anything Jim wanted her too.  If it meant ruining her new dress by lying on a musty storeroom floor then so be it.  If it meant getting on her knees and doing what she’d thought of a million times before, then so be it.  Or perhaps Jim would be the one on his knees in front of her?  The thought of that made her giddy.  It also made her very aware of the physical changes she was currently experiencing.

 

She was wet.  Soaking wet.  Her panties were damp and clinging to her flesh.  She longed for Jim to feel her moisture but he continued to tease.

 

Jim’s tongue circled behind Pam’s ear in a quick circular motion.  He varied his tongue pressure in a smooth rhythmatic fashion.  She knew where she wanted that tongue and it was driving her crazy.  She moved her feet further apart.  “When will he get the clue?”.

 

She couldn’t take it anymore.  She grabbed Jim wrist and forced his hand into her panties.  His weight shifted suddenly and a surprised look came across his face.

 

“But…Pam….???” Jim blurted out.

 

That old familiar mischievous look appeared in her eyes.  “I win” she smiled as she pointed at the time on Jim’s watch.

      


RC Cola is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked The Storage Room also liked 2248 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans