- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 I love the twisted relationship between Ryan and Kelly. This is my take on Ryan's perspective on it.

This story was previously posted on LJ. I wanted to add it to my MTT list.

Kelly & Ryan

Set a few weeks before “The Job” (Season 3)

 

  Ryan couldn’t take it anymore. So, he decided to stop by her place, and let her know they were through. As soon as she opened the door she squealed, obviously, happy to see him. “Oh Ryan”, she cried. “I’m soo happy you’re here. I don’t want you to be mad at me anymore. I’m just getting a bowl of this awesome new Ben & Jerry’s non-fat ice cream. It’s soo good! I’ll get one for you too. Come in, sit down” she said, and scampered back towards the kitchen.

  Ryan sighed and sat down at her kitchen table. Nothing was ever easy with Kelly.

  Today at work, Kelly had come in to the break room and seen him joking around with Karen. She had gotten jealous, started crying, and ran out to her car. Thoroughly embarrassed, Ryan had followed her. When he got outside, she proceeded to go ape-shit on him, crying and yelling and begging. Jesus, it was pathetic.

  He didn’t know what to do to get her to calm down, so he just left her out there, and went back inside. Pam stared daggers at him when he walked back in. “Where’s Kelly?” she asked, her voice hard. When Ryan told her she was still outside, she shook her head in disgust at him and went outside to calm Kelly down.

  A few minutes later, Kelly came in with Pam. Her eyes were red and swollen, and she was sniffing loudly. Everyone in the office knew what had happened. He was so humiliated. He had to work with these people for god’s sake. And fuck, the crazy bitch did shit like this all the time!

  Ryan had been trying to gently break things off with her for weeks. He recently came to the conclusion that there was no “letting her down easy” when it came to Kelly. Most days he honestly felt that she was just too stupid to take the hints. Then, every once in a while, he’d catch a look from her, after one of their typical break-up/make-up sessions, and think, this girl knows exactly what she’s doing.

  The truth was, he didn’t even think she was pretty. He watched her lean over and put the ice cream scoop in the dishwasher. Her ass looked round and tight in her shorts.

  She was definitely cute though, he thought, and sexy as hell. And right there was the problem. Whenever he thought he was done with her for good, she’s lure him back with sex.

  And, the sex was awesome. She was like a little firecracker in bed. She was up for anything, and freaky too. He was shocked at first. They worked together everyday for months, and he never picked up a “freak” vibe from her.

  At first, he was a little put off by it. He’d never been with a girl so uninhibited before. Damned if it wasn’t a little intimidating. Ryan smiled and shook his head at his own naivety. It didn’t take long though for him to catch on, especially when she was such a willing teacher. And, before he knew it, she was telling him that she loved him and calling him her “boyfriend” at work. Everything had spun out of control. He felt trapped.

   But this was it, he’d had enough. He couldn’t stand her anymore. She was whiney and nagging. Not only was he not in love with her, but he didn’t think he even liked her. Sometimes just hearing her voice made him want to punch her in the face.

  Kelly bounced over towards him and handed him his bowl. “Here baby, I made this one special for you”, she cooed.

  “Thanks”, Ryan began as she spooned some ice cream into her mouth, “Listen Kelly, I just don’t think things are working out between us. You’re a great girl,” Liar, he thought. “But I just don’t feel ready to be in a serious relationship right now”.

  Kelly looked down. Oh no, he thought, here comes the tears, and braced himself. Better here though, he thought, than at work. But instead of crying, she took another spoonful of ice cream.

  “Listen baby”, she began. “I know you’re mad about today. But when I think of you flirting with another woman, I just go crazy,” she said, getting up. She moved behind him and began to massage his shoulders. “You know how much I love you.” She said as she leaned down and began to kiss his neck.

  “Kelly”, he said, trying to be firm with her, “please, don’t. We need to talk.”

  “Ok” she said “You talk, I’ll listen,” and she sank down to her knees in front of him. Deftly, she undid the top button of his pants and pulled up his shirt. Quickly, her mouth became busy licking and nipping at his stomach while her hands rubbed his growing erection through his pants.

  Ryan squirmed in his chair. “Kelly, wait”, grabbing both of her hands he forced her to look at him. He took a deep, ragged breath. “We really need to talk. This isn’t working between us anymore.” Like it ever did, he thought wryly.

  She became serious, and sat back on her thighs. “Ok, ok. I know you’re right. We’ve been fighting a lot lately. I understand where you’re coming from, really I do”. Her brown eyes looked at him, round a solemn.

  Then she leaned back towards him, bracing her hands on his thighs. “But, all afternoon, all I could think of was how good your cock feels in my mouth.” He felt his eyes widen in surprise.

  She continued, “Maybe we are meant to be just friends” she said, her small, soft hand once again stroking over his erection. “But can’t we just, you know, be together? One last time?” she asked looking up at him with a hopeful expression on her face.

  Ryan pursed his lips. He knew he should leave, but damn it, how was he supposed to think clearly now?

  Kelly smiled at him, and not waiting to hear his answer, began to tug at his loosened pants. His hard cock sprang free, as she pulled his pants down past his knees.

  “Umm”, she said, her fingers lightly stoking up and down his shaft. His hips shifted slightly. He could feel the cool wood of her kitchen chair on his bare ass.

  Wrapping her fingers around the base of his cock, so began to slowly stroke up and down. With her other hand she gently stroked his tip. Ryan let his head fall back, and groaned. He gripped the arm rests of the chair for support.

  “Like that baby?” she purred. “I know another thing that you like.” While she continued to pump him with one hand, she leaned in towards his crotch and began to flick her tongue across his balls.

  “Oh fuck!” he grunted.

  Then, her tongue was replaced by her warm, moist mouth. She drew him in her mouth gently sucking and licking him. The twin sensations of her stroking hand and her mouth on his balls had his head reeling. He was panting now, his heart like a jack hammer, as his fingers dug deeper into the chairs’ arm rests.

  Shifting slightly, Kelly continued exploring him with her mouth. Then, she let her tongue creep upward towards his rock hard shaft.

“Umm”, she sighed, as her hand continued stroking him. “I can’t wait to taste you. Tonight, I want all of you baby”.

  Ryan sucked in his breath as her warm mouth closed over his tip. She swirled her tongue all over it, dipping it in to explore his opening.

  “Oh man. Fuck!” he groaned, as she drew him deep into her mouth. He watched her head bob up and down in his lap. Jesus, it felt so damn good!

  Gripping the sides of her head, Ryan felt his control slipping away. His hips were instinctively jerking upward towards her. In effect, pushing him deeper into her mouth. Kelly didn’t mind. She couldn’t seem to get enough. She was fucking love it!

  Then, sensing he was close, she suddenly pulled off him. Ryan’s head was spinning as he groped uselessly towards her. But Kelly was too quick for him.

  “Hey, wha..what are you doing?” he managed.

  “Don’t worry baby”, she giggled. “I’m not nearly done with you yet. I just wanted a bite of my ice cream before it all melted”.

  Ryan took a deep breath and watched her spoon in the ice cream. Absently, his hand stroked his swollen cock.

  Dropping the spoon loudly back into the bowl, she sank back down to her knees in front of him. She didn’t say a word, but swiftly took him back into her mouth.

  Ryan jerked upright in the chair as he felt her frozen tongue slide over him. Kelly had decided to tease him and not swallow the ice cream. Her mouth, once so blissfully warm, now felt like ice on his cock.

  He was about to pull away, then she began ravenously sucking and licking him again. His eyes closed and he let himself experience the new sensation.

   The cold was a shock. That sensation, paired with the push and pull of her mouth had him straining not to lose control. Grunting, he pulled her head closer to him.

  Giggling, she pulled off him again. “Wow, you taste better than the ice cream”, she said stroking him with her hand. “I knew you would… Hey, I want to try something, ok?” she asked, her eyes full of mischief.

  Jesus, what now? He thought, running his fingers through his hair.

 “What?” he managed, his voice strained with lust.

  “Just relax and enjoy baby”, she said, “It’ll be awesome”. Then suddenly, she wormed her hand under his ass. Surprised, Ryan instinctively lifted his hips. When he settled back down, he felt her small finger between his butt cheeks, laying on his anus.

  Before he could protest, she closed her mouth over him again. Skillfully, she brought him back to the brink. So lost was he in what she was doing to him with her lips and tongue that he actually forgot she had her hand down there.

  He felt her teeth scrape over the head of his cock, while her free hand stroked his shaft. Bucking his hips, Ryan felt the pressure building swiftly, and he involuntarily cried out.

  “Oh Kelly, fuck! Don’t stop”

  Not letting up with her lips and tongue, Kelly quietly slipped her finger into his ass.

Ryan sucked in his breath, about to protest. But, Kelly wouldn’t let him. She kept him her prisoner with her hungry mouth.

  “Oh god!” he moaned, his voice rough and low, “What are you doing to me?”

  She ignored him as she gently, ever so slowly, pulled and pushed the tip of her finger in his ass. All the while, her mouth never slowing it’s pace.

  Ryan held his breath as the flood of sensations washed over him. He couldn’t hold back any more. Muscles tense, he wrapped his fingers around the arm rests and let the orgasm rock through him.

  He came hard, in vicious spurts, grunting and cursing. Kelly kept her promise and took it all.

  Breathing hard, completely spent, he looked up at her. She wiped her mouth and casually got up. Pulling out her chair, she sat down and began to spoon in the rest of the now melted ice cream.

  “So”, she said, absently stirring her spoon in the bowl, “we’re still going out for dinner tomorrow night, right?” Then, she looked up at him with a smug expression on her face.

  Ryan exhaled slowly, and said, “Sure”.

  Struggling to catch his breath and clear his head, he watched her suggestively lick the spoon and said, “Yeah sure, it’s a date”.

  Kelly smiled. Ryan said nothing. After all, a man knew when he was defeated.

 

The End J

 

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading!


sweetchariots is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked The Attempted Break-up / Kelly and Ryan also liked 4 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans