- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I wrote this little bit a while ago, but I just couldn't get it quite right and I'm still not satisfied with it.  But here goes.

 

 

 

 JHalpert: Sorry I had to leave so early this morning.
PBeesly: It's okay. How'd the meeting go?
JHalpert: Good. Did you do what I asked you to do?
PBeesly: Yes
JHalpert: Excellent
JHalpert: You look great today
PBeesly: I was just thinking the same about you
JHalpert: Not
PBeesly: I was!
PBeesly: In fact, I was thinking you look SO hot that I might drag you back into the supply closet and make you beg for mercy
JHalpert: Yeah, right. And nobody would notice that?
PBeesly: Excuse me? Is this not the same JHalpert who hid Dwight's entire desk in the bathroom?
JHalpert: Guilty
PBeesly: The same JHalpert who put Andy's cell phone in the ceiling?
JHalpert: That's me.
PBeesly: See? Come on, Halpert! We could sneak into the supply closet for 10 minutes and no one would notice. 
JHalpert: Ten minutes? What do you think is going to be accomplished in 10 minutes, Beesly?
PBeesly: Oh, 10 minutes is an eternity.
PBeesly: The things I could do to you right now!
JHalpert: Really? What's got you all worked up?
PBeesly: The assignment you gave me.
JHalpert: In the shower?
PBeesly: Yes
JHalpert: And did you....?
PBeesly: Wash my hair?
PBeesly: Sing "Happy Trails"?
JHalpert: Did you have a happy ending to your shower? Was it successful?
PBeesly: Yes, indeed, I'm as clean as a whistle!
JHalpert: Do you want a spanking?
PBeesly: Is that a trick question?
PBeesly: Yes, yes, yes
JHalpert: Yes, what?
PBeesly: Yes, there was a standing ovation!
JHalpert: Glad to hear it. What did you think about?
PBeesly I am not having this discussion over IM. Lunatic.
JHalpert: You're the one who wants to attack me in the supply closet
PBeesly: You make it sound so violent. I have no intention of hurting you.
JHalpert: Exactly what are your intentions? Hmmm???
PBeesly: You want to find out so badly, meet me in the supply closet in 15 minutes.
JHalpert: You're on

****

Pam's waiting for him when he opens the door slowly, steps inside and quickly shuts the door before anyone notices. The tiny closet is pitch black.

"Fancy meeting you here, Beesly."

"Oh, I'm in here all the time, in the dark, at 10:30 in the morning. Taking inventory."

"So dedicated."

"Shut up."

He starts unbuttoning her blouse, but she grabs his hands to stop him.

"Hey, hey! I invited YOU in here. This is my party."

"Is that so?"

"Mm hm. You just be a polite guest and let me do all the work."

Pam kisses him quickly at the same time murmuring, "not much time here." She sits down on the box of paper on the floor. When she reaches out in the total darkness, her hands touch the front of his trousers and through the thin fabric she feels him already hard. She lightly strokes the palm of her hand along the length of him and feels herself fall into that place in her head that he seems to have taken over. The whole world vanishes and it's only this, the air thick and heavy, her body reacting before her mind can catch up. She runs her hands down his long legs, tingling at the feel of muscle, thinking of his legs taut and strained, holding her up just inside the door of her apartment, fucking her in a near frenzy after work when he couldn't wait. When her fingers go to his belt buckle, she finds the head of his cock just behind it, nearly pushing through the gap between the buttons of his shirt. She fumbles with the buckle and she can't figure it out in the dark and in the fog of her own urgency. Frustrated, she gives up and lowers the zipper. She frees his cock from his pants and boxers and hand-to-mouth, finds him smooth, hot and alarmingly erect against her tongue.

When her mouth and hands have settled into the perfect rhythm, she hears him above her. A small groan that he's trying to contain. His hands are in her hair and she knows that he's lost himself and if only, oh, if only they weren't at work, she'd ease up, slow down, whisper to him, ask him questions she knows the answer to, use her tongue and lips to make it last as long as she wants, until he's pleading her name over and over. Her hands leave his cock and go to his hips that are already rocking back and forth. She can feel him grow even harder in her mouth and she knows he's just on the edge. His hands leave her hair and grab onto the shelving behind him. For just a few seconds, she lightens her touch and lets him ride that wave until she decides to release him and when he comes, he tells her Oh God, Pam, God, Fuck.

****

"Wow. I think I'm done for the day. Tell Michael I went home."

"Jim, to go home, you have to get out of here."

"No, I'm good. I'll just stay here until everyone leaves for the day."

He's tucking his shirt into his pants, his legs still shaking and weak. Even in the darkness he can sense her thrilled excitement at her own daring, her new self. He can't quite believe it himself. Each day seems to turn a new corner, reveal a new facet, and he loves watching all the changes in her. He likes to think he has a little something to do with her glowing face and how often she smiles, but he knows she started down this road without him. Now that he's along for the ride, she's moving quickly, fearless. She takes a step and brings him along. Spurred on by every one of her triumphs, he runs ahead, pulling her by the hand. At each turn, every bend in the path, there's a moment when the look they share says this is better than she ever thought it could be. Better than he ever imagined it would be.

She's still sitting on the paper box, waiting for him, and he reaches for her, pulls her up close to him. Just his fingertips on either side of her face, he kisses her lightly on the lips.

"You're amazing. And naughty."

"Naughty? I thought I was being nice."

"Oh, very nice. I plan on showing my gratitude tonight. So, the shower?"

"Yes?"

"What were you thinking about?"

"I'll tell you later tonight. In detail."

He bends and trails a hand up her thigh until he reaches her panties and feels them wet and hot beneath his touch. His thumb traces a few small circles there before he smoothes her skirt back down."

"Okay...and then tomorrow morning, you can show me."

 

 



Sweetpea is the author of 10 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 18 members. Members who liked Research also liked 2866 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans