- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Title from Deb Talan's Somebody Loved, but more because I liked the title than for the lyrics themselves.

Thanks to angryhaiku for another beta. Reading the first draft of my smut is rough. No pun intended.

This is meant to be a oneshot, but I may just add all of my little smut-fillers for s4 to this. We'll see.

 

“Hey,” she beamed watching him get situated in her slightly cramped (for him) front seat. He leaned over to give her a quick kiss, cupping her jaw to draw her closer.

“Good work today Agent Beesly, another eight hours undetected.”

She laughed, checking behind her before pulling out into the street. His hand fell right above her knee, squeezing gently every few seconds and then spreading his fingers over the expanse of her thigh. He absolutely could not stop touching her. She had been smiling more in the past couple of months than he’d ever seen her, and when he would show little bits of affection she would look at him with this unspoken excitement. We’re finally here.

It had taken them two months to get to second base and there they had stayed for the past couple of weeks. There was no spoken agreement to take it slow, but it just seemed right. They deserved to take as much time as they wanted. To enjoy every step.

She licked her bottom lip as she pulled in to the parking lot of her building and he smiled, shaking his head.

“What?” she asked, having seen him out of the corner of her eye. He waited for her to put the car in to park, and then leaned over the console to kiss her. His fingers pressed in to the hair above her ear, and he pulled away still smiling.

“Hey,” he muttered.

“Hey. Let’s go inside.”

He nodded and they made their way up the walk to her door.

“So do you want me to warm up the pizza from last night?” she asked, throwing her bag on an ottoman and walking toward the kitchen.

“Hm? Sure.” He followed, looking toward the hallway where her shirt from the night before was still trailing against the baseboards.

They had started on the couch watching Tim Gunn’s Guide to Style, and their witty commentary had turned to Jim whispering in her ear that he felt he should probably go through her underwear drawer. She put her hand on his shoulder to push him away, but instead let it linger there as his eyes searched her face.

He had been backing her down the hallway and throwing her shirt against the wall not long after.

“Jim.” His eyes shot to the doorway of the kitchen. “It’s ready.” He nodded and made his way to the small dining area, rolling his sleeves up and unbuttoning the top button of his shirt.

“Pepperoni or mushroom?” she asked, weighing two plates in front of him.

“Mushroom,” he replied, knowing she preferred the former. They ate their pizza in a comfortable silence, with Pam picking at the edge of her placemat in between bites. When they’d finished he grabbed the bottle of water that was sitting in front of her and took a long swig.

“Oh! I’m terrible. Do you want a beer or something?”

He shook his head, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, “I’m good now.”

She went to gather his plate and he pulled it back to the table.

“Help you clean up later?”

She nodded following him in to the living room then veering down the hallway, “You wanna come in the bedroom?”

He raised his eyebrows and followed her.

“I have some laundry I need to get ready for Mister Sudz.”

He smirked. She always tried to busy herself when they were alone—tidying here and there, folding a throw that was hanging on the arm of the couch. He of course had his own nervous habits but they more included cracking jokes with her or being a huge dork.

He walked slowly up behind her bent-over form, watching as she rummaged through the hamper by her closet tossing things out beside it when she saw fit. He put his hands on her hips, rubbing his thumbs over the fabric of her skirt stretched across her backside, and she shot up, almost colliding with his chin.

“You scared me,” she said, still turned away from him, and he wrapped his arms around her. His palms spread across her stomach then down her thighs and she sighed.

“How about I help with your laundry and the dishes later. I’ll even throw in a free vacuuming of the living room. And if you play your cards right I might carry your laundry down to your car.”

She laughed quietly against him. There was a smile evident in his voice, but also another quality that told her they might not be watching TV at all tonight. He brought his hands up to the waistband of her skirt and hooked his thumbs between it and her bare skin. He trailed them around to the back of her skirt and unhooked it, pulling the zipper down. Once he’d pushed it down her hips she flung it toward the pile with her toe as he pushed her hair over her shoulder and kissed the base of her neck, leaving a wet trail with his tongue as he moved to another spot. His hands slid under her shirt—his touch firm enough that he didn’t tickle her stomach as he trailed up to cup her breasts. Since he’d first touched her there it had been his liking to get there as quickly as possible during every other encounter. She didn’t mind. He rubbed his thumbs over the white lace cup of her bra, feeling her nipples, like pebbles, beneath it. She reached behind herself to undo the clasp and it fell slack against his hands.

“Thank you,” he almost-growled in her ear hooking his finger under the straps just to find it wasn’t budging, her still-there t-shirt hindering its removal.

“Sorry,” she laughed. And he followed.

“Not a problem.” He grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, taking care to bring the bra with it. He threw it aside and immediately covered her bare breasts with his hands trapping her nipples between his index and middle fingers. She pressed back against him snaking her arm to his side where she pulled his shirt un-tucked and caressed the skin underneath. He kissed her shoulder and sucked at the spot where it met with her neck, eliciting a hum of pleasure from her. She could feel her panties getting wet and pressed her thighs together. She felt very bare standing naked in her underwear in the waining daylight while he was fully clothed behind her.

“Jim—”

“Yes?” He released his hold on her as she turned to face him, pressing her palms flat against his chest, with her breasts somewhat hidden by her forearms. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and dipped down to kiss her, feeling her teeth bite in to his bottom lip as she sucked at it, running her tongue back and forth.

“Mmnh…” it was the only sound he could make but he felt it conveyed his feelings well. She pushed her hands up to unbutton his shirt and then released her hold on his bottom lip to push her tongue against his before stepping back. He shrugged out of his shirt and looked down to watch her undo his belt, growing harder beneath it. He closed his eyes wondering how far this would go. It was already escalating much quicker then previous nights. She unzipped his pants and pushed them to the floor as he stepped out of them. She moved back slightly to take him in—in socks and boxer briefs with a sizeable erection straining at the dark green cotton. She felt another rush between her legs, and God it had been far too long. She moved back until her legs hit the edge of the bed, letting her fingers play at the waistband of her panties. His attention to the area as he followed her showed him a wet spot at her cleft and he subconsciously adjusted himself, squeezing lightly as her eyes shot down to watch. Oh God. Oh. God. She sat on the bed, pushing herself back a few inches and letting her legs fall open on their own accord. Her body knew what it wanted. Her mind still couldn’t fathom going to that place with the man she’d fantasized about for…years?

He was now standing at the edge of the bed, towering over her and just—looking. Imploring. Exploring. He swallowed hard before he spoke.

“Pam,” pause, pause, pause, “I want—”

“Okay.” She nodded for affirmation, though she had no idea what he was about to say. Well, she had a few ideas. But they were all game to her. He pressed a knee into the mattress and let himself fall carefully into a push-up above her. She let her feet rest against the sides of his legs and allowed her knees to fall wide open at either side of him. He kissed her mouth softly, and then her chin, beginning a painfully slow descent to—again, she was pretty sure where it would end. When he pressed a kiss between her breasts, her mind, for whatever reason, went to the bulge she’d seen earlier, and him touching himself slightly. She wanted to touch him. She tried to quell her urge concentrating on his lips, his tongue now making a rest stop at her nipples. Touching him. Squeezing him. Stroking him.

She sighed, resulting in a quiet moan, and pushed her hips upward on instinct. He brought his hand from beside her to between her legs, pressing his thumb over her to have it slide against the wetness seeping through.

“Oh God,” he whimpered pressing the crown of his head against her chest. He crawled down the bed to rest on his knees on the floor and reached under to cup her buttocks, pulling her to the edge of the bed as well. He pressed his fingers at the waistband of her panties and looked up at her.

“Please,” was her response as she once again lifted her hips. He took the advantage to pull her only remaining clothing down and off her legs--resting them over his shoulders--and pulling her closer to him, his mouth. Rather than feeling as obviously exposed as she was, she felt comfort and yearning, and so much arousal. He could smell her and see her glistening against the curls covering her center, and his eyebrows knit slightly as he bent his head forward to drag his tongue up her slit. Her hips jutted forward at their own accord and bumped his nose, rather than laughing it off he wrapped his arms around each of her thighs squeezing gently and ran his tongue against her again, swirling it twice, three times, once he found the hard bud.

“God! Jim!”

He squeezed his eyes shut, fighting the urge to reach down and stroke himself. She continued to moan and whimper above him, moving her hips in quick jumps against his tongue. He took one hand from its place on her thigh and rubbed two fingers over her opening, getting them sufficiently covered with her wetness before pressing them inside slowly. When she gasped he moaned against her, the vibrations causing her toes to curl. She pushed herself up on her elbows and looked at him, pressing his fingers in and out of her and spelling out a thousand tragically beautiful things beside her clit. She imagined how hard he was, imagined how he would feel in her hand—how he would feel inside her, and bit out another moan, pushing his hair off his forehead and causing him too look up at her.

“No, don’t stop, please…”

He swirled his tongue around her clit then lightly closed his lips over her—testing her. The hand on his head knotted itself in his hair and she pressed him closer. He smiled pressing against her hand.

“You like that?” He obviously knew the answer, or so he thought.

“Jim—I’m coming.” The hand in his hair moved to press against her clit and he curled his fingers inside her instinctively. He kissed her thigh and felt her legs trying to close around the pleasure as she raised her hips and grunted, panting. He could’ve easily let himself go watching her fingers on herself, his fingers in her, but he held back. This could be going somewhere a bit more interesting than him coming in his underwear against her bedspread. He could fell her contracting around his fingers, pulling him in further, and he was torn at whether to close his eyes or watch her writhe in front of him. He chose the latter, thrusting his fingers softly inside her as she came down.

“Oh…Oh my…” She breathed deeply, bringing her hand from between her legs to rest on her stomach, as she lay bare in front of him. He kissed her hip and crawled up to rest beside her, wiping his fingers on the bedspread. He propped himself on his elbow and bent down to kiss her. His erection pressed against her and she suddenly came out of her trance, turning on her side and rubbing her hand over his hip, pushing her fingers beneath the waistband of his boxer briefs.

“Take these off,” she whispered, kissing his temple. He rolled on his back and did as he was told, throwing them over the edge of the bed. She brought her hand down to touch his testicles, heavy with his arousal, and he groaned looking up in her face. Her eyes were traveling from his facial expression to his erection, weighing over his stomach. She pushed her hand up to run over him from base to tip then she took him in her fist, twisting around the head and leaning down to kiss the hollow of his throat. She could taste the sweat there and licked a trail to his chin, capturing his murmuring with her lips over his. He thrust in to her hand and she dipped down to his ear.

“Feels good?”

“Yes, yes…”

She squeezed him and increased her pace, using the sufficient amount of pre come to make quick her movements. He grabbed her wrist and she looked up at him, red faced and sweating.

“Do you want this to be over?” It was his way of asking without really saying the words. She smiled, releasing him, and rolling back to rest against her pillows, pulling his elbow so that he moved over her. She spread her legs to accomodate him and hitched one leg up over his hip to more easily reach down and rub the tip of his erection over her folds.

“Jim…” the ‘m’ was drawn out and he reached up to touch her face, looking for the rest of the statement, “In the drawer.” She motioned with her head.

He leaned over her to pull the new box of condoms out and gave them to her to open. She pulled one out and threw the box aside, tearing it open and pressing the latex at his tip. He closed his eyes as she made slow strokes to push it to his base.

“Pam,” she pulled her hand back and looked at him, “Seriously.” He smiled and she laughed lightly.

“I just want to...touch you.”

“I promise you can touch me at a less-crucial time.”

She smiled again and sighed, holding his upper-arms. “So generous.”

He nodded, smiling back at her and kissing her cheeks, “I love you.”

“Love you too.” It was nearly inaudible. She reached down to put him at her entrance and she wrapped her legs around him.

“Oh, Pam…” He pressed slowly into her and she held her breath as the muscles she hadn’t used in months relaxed to allow him entrance. Once inside he withdrew just as slowly, almost all the way, before pushing back in to the hilt. He pressed his thumb to her slit the way he’d seen her do it a few minutes earlier and she jumped slightly.

“There. There is good,” she squeezed his arm and felt him shaking with the slow thrusts and holding his weight with one arm. She pulled his wrist so that his hand left her, and put it back above her head, and he would’ve probably been a little more confused if she weren’t so fucking hot and tight and wet. Practically pulling him back in with every down thrust. She concentrated on the feeling of being so full with him and shuddered, squeezing him slightly.

“Mmh,” he pushed faster in to her and hitched her leg up higher over his hip. She gasped at the new angle wanting to push his hand back between her legs but siding with her more selfless side. Watching him. Knowing he was almost there. She thought if he held on for a couple more minutes she could’ve gotten there again but she didn’t say anything. He’d had to wait much too long as it was. She watched the muscles in his shoulders and forearms flex as he held up his weight, thrusting quickly in to her, and his mouth was opened to show his tongue captured between his teeth. She smoothed her hand over the side of his face.

“Jim,” she pushed her hips forward to meet him and he opened his eyes to look at her and she nodded, “Now.”

“Oh God.”

He increased his thrusts, pressing hard in to her then withdrawing, and her mouth fell open at the delicious pressure. A deep blush ran from his chest to his ears and he made a carnal noise as he grabbed her hip and pushed forward with his release making shallow thrusts as he came down.

“Oh my…Oh, Pam…” he took a deep breath and withdrew, falling half on top of her and wiping his forehead on her shoulder.

“Ew…” she scrunched her nose, turning to face him and cuddling closer to his hot, dampened body.

Ew?”

“I mean…wow. But, ew.”

He shook his head, leaning in to kiss her.

“It might be harder to hide things on Monday,” he whispered and felt her nod her agreement.



beruco is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 35 members. Members who liked Somebody Loved also liked 2917 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans