- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Written for unfold for that one sentence prompt meme I brought back from the dead. Completely unbeta'd, as usual, and way longer than I intended it to be. Title comes from a song of the same name by Say Anything. It really has no relevance to the fic. I just like the song and it doesn't belong to me.

Disclaimer: The Office and it's respective characters do not belong to me. This is for fun, not profit.
You're too young to be this empty girl
I'll prepare you for a sick dark world
Know that you'll be my downfall.
But I call and I call and I call.
She grips the shoulders of his work shirt as he pushes her skirt up on her thighs. She wasn't even sure how this had happened. Five minutes ago, he'd walked purposefully back into the office and kissed her like he had that first time, back in May, and now she's backed into a corner in the stairwell, with his hands up her skirt. This moment makes her glad it's still warm enough to go without stockings.

He kisses her hard, the back of her head knocking into the wall behind her, and, for a split second, she wonders just what he talked to Dwight about that made him so- was insatiable the right word? Because that's what it feels like. Her lips part under his as he bends over her - he looks, and feels, so much taller from this angle - and his tongue is in her mouth instantly, stealing her breath away. She's curious if it will always feel like this. It has so far and she hopes it never goes away. When he kisses her, she can't breathe and when he touches her, she sways on her feet. These are the reasons why she came up with the 'no touching at work' rule. These are also the reasons why she breaks that same rule at least once a day.

Jim biting down on the soft skin of her shoulder brings her back to the present and she lets out a soft gasp, her head tipping back with a thunk against the wall. She's going to have a bruise or an egg or something on the back of her head before she leaves for the day, but with the way his teeth are grazing her skin and leaving goosebumps - and probably marks - she can't bring herself to care. It isn't until his fingers are slipping through the curly hair between her thighs that she realizes this is going a lot farther than just making out.

Her feet shift on the linoleum floor, her legs spreading a bit more, and then he pulls away. Her skirt slips down from her hips, settling messily back into place, and her eyes fly open, worried, needy, wondering. He looks her over slowly, then reaches up to loosen his tie, as if it's too tight for him to breathe properly. He unbuttons the top two buttons of his shirt, too, flicking them open easily, and her breath catches in the back of her throat when she can see the beginning of his chest hair. She swallows audibly and cants her hips away from the wall, reaching out for him. Her hand curls around his tie and she pulls him back to her.

"Touch me," she requests, hitching one leg up on his hip as she leans her shoulders against the wall. He responds instantly, hiking her skirt up to her waist on one side and pulling her panties out of the way. He doesn't even take them off, pushing them to the side just enough to give him room to slide his fingers into her. Two fingers slide into her without resistance and a blush creeps up her neck when he looks up at her, the look on his face a cross between amused and smug.

"You're wet." His lips brush damply along her collarbone, forming the words on her skin in such a way that she thought they'd forever be burned there. His thumb presses against her clit and she knows this will be over much sooner than she'd like; already the sparks are shooting up into her belly and her hips are thrusting against his touch. When he starts to move his thumb in quick circles, she whimpers his name, which he quickly cuts off with another kiss. Anyone could find them at any second and he doesn't want anything to give them away. When she gets close, a moan starting in her throat, he covers her mouth with his palm and she freezes. He shakes his head at her and leans in, mouth to her ear, "Come for me, Pam."

Her eyes roll shut and she gives herself over to the feeling, her body moving almost on its own. She breathes heavily against his hand, not making a sound as she comes. Her knees get weak when he nuzzles the skin below her ear and murmurs a "Good girl," against her neck. When he slides his fingers from her - she blushes when the movement makes a loud, slick sound - he also takes his hand from her mouth and wraps his arm around her waist, catching her before she falls to the floor.

When he thinks she feels steady again, he tugs her close and kisses her, softer this time, but no less insistent. He grabs for her wrist and presses her hand against his erection. She squeezes him firmly before pulling away from the kiss and sliding out of his arms. She's already halfway up the stairs before she looks over her shoulder. "I owe you one." From the look on his face, she knows she'll be returning the favor very soon.


sideviewhotel is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 15 members. Members who liked wow, I can get sexual, too also liked 2364 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans