- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Smut for the sake of smut. :)


A pile of dishes still in the sink from a week and a half ago. Cereal dried against the sides of a bowl, stale coffee filling up a quarter of mug, the pulp from his orange juice sitting at the bottom of the glass. It’s been a while since he’s seen his own apartment.

The air is stale and thick when he walks in and he immediately opens a window despite the chilly air that comes in. He drops his keys on the coffee table and sinks down into the couch. He misses her already and he’s pretty sure that isn’t healthy.

She’d be sitting next to him with her stocking feet tucked under her and an elbow on the back of the couch, head propped up by her fist. She’d be watching his tired face, her fingers running down the side of it, down his jaw. The tip of her index finger dipping into the corner of his mouth until he smiled, rolled his head to the side and opened his eyes at her. Then her legs would slide out from under her and she’d be closer to him, head on his shoulder, breasts pressing into his side. Her fingers would run along his stomach now, flirting with the waist of his pants before trailing back up to his chest to toy with his shirt buttons.

He’d kiss the top of her head and she’d lift her face to signal that she wanted him to kiss her on the mouth. And he would and she’d respond immediately, moving to straddle his hips, her tongue pushing slowly into his mouth. She’d make a noise in the back of her throat, content and aroused all at once. His hands would drift to his hips, down her thighs and back up again but under her skirt this time. Her moan would vibrate through his mouth and his teeth and his skull until his fingers were pulling at her hair to kiss her harder and harder.

She’d work the buttons on his shirt, her palm running flat against his skin as it was slowly exposed. And when she moved to pull his shirttails from his pants, she’d make a surprised sound at the hardness she’d find even though she knows exactly what she does to him. His fingers would slip beneath the hem of her blouse and pull up as his mouth could barely wait to be against her soft skin.

She’d tilt her head back at the feeling of his tongue on the tops of her breasts, slipping just beneath the cup of her bra before retreating again to find her neck. He loves her skin stretched tight against her throat when her head is thrown back like that. He’d bite at it gently and listen to her gasp his name.

She’d stand up then, pulling him by the hand and walking him towards the bedroom. But he’d stop her halfway there to push her up against the wall and kiss her fiercely while his hand ran across the smoothness of her stomach. She’d giggle at the tickle of his fingertips on sensitive skin before pulling him that extra few steps to the bedroom.

There, she’d push him backwards onto the bed so he could watch her slowly slide out of her skirt and then out of her pantyhose. She’d still blush and smile shyly at him though as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. He’d slide his belt from its loops as he watched her step carefully out of her underwear and then unhook her bra.

She’d move back towards him, crawling onto the bed next to him. She likes undressing him, she’s said as much the third time they’d slept together. And so she’d slowly pull down the zipper of his pants, pulling them down and down along with his shoes and socks. Her eyes would move to his erection, watching it strain against the cotton of his boxers. And then her hand would suddenly be gripping him firmly through the fabric, stroking upward once before pulling his boxers off too.

She’d say, “Fuck,” as his hand dipped down between her thighs. Her breath would come in short pants as his fingers moved in quick circles over her clit. He’d push her back on the bed and hover over her, watching her face twitch as his fingers slipped inside of her and pushed in and out slowly. “Mmm,” she’d hum as she closed her eyes, his thumb finding her clit now. “Faster,” she’d say, pressing her head into the pillow.

She’d come hard, her back arching upwards and her walls clenching around his fingers as she muttered nonsense against her pillowcase. His fingers would slide out of her and he’d taste them quickly before her eyes opened again, still too inhibited to do things like that while she was watching him.

She’d smile lazily up at him, still in that hazy post orgasm state as she reached up to bring his face down to hers. They’d kiss slow and sloppily, all tongues and open mouths, while the tip of his erection slid against her opening, her hips jerking whenever it found her clit. She’d mutter his name eventually and he would pretend he didn’t understand what she wanted. Because he likes when she reaches between them, taking him in her hand and sliding him into her.

He’d stay still for a moment, feeling her warm and wet around him until she started rolling her hips beneath him. He’d take things slow, because he likes to test himself and see how long he can make it last. But then she’d say something like, “God, Jim,” with her eyes squeezed shut and he’d start to move faster, desperate to make her come again.

And she would, her thighs clamping around his hips as she balled the sheets of the bed in her hands, her mouth falling open and wordless. The contracting of her muscles would push him over until he fell against her, breathing hard and rolling onto the bed next to her.

She’d turn to face him, her face pressing into his chest. “Oh, boy,” she’d murmur, laughing softly.

Tonight, he finds himself gripping his own erection and stroking himself quickly to climax in his living room, breathing out her name as he comes.

He washes the dishes in the sink, does the laundry he’s left strewn around his bedroom, and calls her.

“You’re still there?”

“Yeah, this is taking a lot longer than I thought it would. Sorry.”

“No, it’s totally fine. You’re a perfectionist.”

She laughs, “Something like that.”

“I missed you tonight, you know.”

“I missed you too.”

“Mmm. But I missed you missed you.”

There’s a pause and he swears he can hear her blush as she realizes what he means. “You did, huh?”

“Yes indeed.”

He hears a rustling and the sound of the phone being switched to her other ear and then she says, “I think I could probably stand to miss you miss you too.”

He imagines her with the phone between her ear and her shoulder and her right hand pushing her skirt up discreetly. “Could you?”

“Michael and Dwight are passed out in Michael’s office right now, so…” There’s a sharp intake of breath on her end and he feels himself getting hard again.

“I made you come twice tonight,” he says, shocking himself because he certainly wasn’t planning on actually having phone sex with her tonight.

But then she says in a low whisper, “Tell me how.”

“Once with my fingers-”

She lets out a slow moan suddenly. “Your hands do good work.”

He slips his hand down beneath the waistband of the sweatpants he’d changed into before he called her. He grips himself and asks, “Are you, uh-”

“Yes,” she interrupts, making it easier for him. “And I’ll have you know that I’m embarrassingly wet right now and you should probably tell me more about how you made me come tonight.”

“Fuck,” he breathes, stroking himself slowly. “Okay, so the first time was with my fingers.”

“Which fingers?”

“Middle and index, thumb on your clit.”

She moans her approval and he runs his thumb over the tip of his erection. She asks, “How hard did I come that first time?”

“So fucking hard,” he answers, his strokes become quicker.

There’s silence then except for the sounds of their labored breathing. He closes his eyes and sees her fingers working her clit and he’s so close.

She says, “Oh, God, Jim.”

“Think you can come hard for me like you did earlier?”

“Yes,” she answers through clenched teeth. “Yes, oh God, I’m coming.”

He lets his own orgasm wash over him as he listens to her pant heavily into the mouthpiece.

After a moment, she finally says, “Jesus, Jim.”

He laughs, “I swear this was not my intention when I called. I just wanted to see how you were doing.”

“Uh huh. Sure.”

He smiles against the phone, “Well, I should let you get back to animating.”

“Yeah.”

“And hey, I’m really proud of you by the way.”

“Thanks.”

“And I mean I’m proud of your for being able to have phone sex while in the same building as Dwight and Michael.”

She laughs and says, “Yes, it is a refined talent of mine.”

“Good night, Pam.”

“Night, Jim.”

It takes him too long to fall asleep that night in the bed he hasn’t made in two weeks. He tosses and turns in sheets he hasn’t washed in ages and thinks about bring her breakfast in the morning. He finally falls asleep with a pillow he hasn’t touched in weeks wrapped in his arms.



unfold is the author of 102 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 21 members. Members who liked oh, i missed your love also liked 1922 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans