10 [Reviews - 22] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Jim, Pam, and Jim's brother Jon are visiting New York when something happens. Something that nobody would ever expect..


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim/Pam, Other
Genres: Horror, Suspense, Travel
Warnings: Adult language, Violence/Injury
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 8943 Read: 16276 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: November 02, 2007 Updated: August 24, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

I bet most of you have seen the movie with Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning that was pretty crappy called War of the Worlds. I was watching it today and i thought it may be better if i tried to write it, but with Jim and Pam. If you haven't seen the movie, this may be a little confusing, but you can tough it out (:

Disclaimer - i don't own Jim and Pam, the office, or War of the Worlds. If i owned war of the worlds, tom cruise would have obviously NOT been the main character and dakota fanning would not have screamed as much as she did.

1. "Lightning Never Strikes in the Same Place Twice." by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 3] 1 (1285 words)

One of my two wondeful betas helped me tremendously with this chapter, so special thanks to Malcom Lake. He is so helpful and i can't thank him enough (L

2. "We're Under Attack." by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 3] 1 (1353 words)

Malcom Lake is SO amazing. i can't thank him enoughh!
I like this story, but it may be hard to understand if you haven't seen the movie.
I bet that's why i have only gotten 2 reviews so far (x

3. "They Have Killed Thousands, Maybe Even Millions Already." by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 4] 2 (1773 words)

Wow... i haven't been able to add any chapters for my fics in a few weeks. I apoligize for that! I have been so busy i haven't been able to touch a computer until this morning.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Special thanks to Malcom Lake for helping me make this chapter what it is!

4. "Take My Hand and Hold On." by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 4] 2 (1278 words)
FINALLY! And update for this one! It's been such a long time and I really am sorry! I hope you enjoy this installment! I promise the next chapter will be up sooner!

5. "She Was Beginning to Lose Hope." by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 3] 2 (1168 words)
Another chapter up! Yeah! I'm actually watching this lame movie as I post the new chapter. Tom Cruise is a nut, but that's just my opinion. Thanks to Malcom Lake for betaing all of my work and putting up with my quick updates! He's coolbeans. (Ok, seriously. What is up with my lame lingo lately.)

6. "Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow, That I Shall Say Good-Night Till it be Morrow." by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 4] 1 (1271 words)

I really like this chapter. It's probably one of my favorites so far! So I hope you all enjoy it too!

Thanks to Malcom Lake for being the best beta EVER, and to both Jimandpaminlove and IsayOye for their constant support!

7. "So This is Your Plan? by flonkertonxx [Reviews - 1] 1 (815 words)
I am back from a long hiatus and i am SO sorry for the delay.. Forgive me?