5 [Reviews - 11] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

The night Stephen announces he’s running for President, Pam turns to Jim with a gleeful grin and grips his arm. “We are so going to see the show tomorrow,” she tells him, almost warningly.

 

Jim and Pam take a trip to NYC and finally talk about the events of the last few years.


Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 995 Read: 2097 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: November 03, 2007 Updated: November 03, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

 I don't think it matters whether Jim and Pam would actually watch The Colbert Report (though I strongly suspect they would) because it's more about how sharing something you love can bring you closer together. Or whatever.

Despite references to specific times because of events on The Colbert Report, I see this as being set anywhere between the end of last season and Branch Wars. Also, the title is from "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" by The Smiths.

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone mentioned in this story - not Jim or Pam or Dwight or Michael, or The Smiths or even (SAD FACE) the magnificent Stephen Colbert. They're all someone else's property and I don't think that's ever going to change.

1. Good Times (For A Change) by Benny_Boy [Reviews - 11] 5 (995 words)