- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
It was Pam's birthday.

She and Jim drove to work together, as they lived together, and they couldn't imagine what the Party Planning Committee had planned for her.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Angela refused to throw a party at all.” Jim joked.

She giggled, and patted her swollen belly.

She looked down admiringly. "Well I know she doesn't approve of this. She thinks I'm a huge slut."

"I’m not so sure about the slut part. But you’re definitely huge.”

“I hate you.”

“I know.”

They fell silent, both pleased with how beautifully her birthday morning was going.

“I’m only at like, six months and a week, you know. This is ridiculous.”

"You're excellent at counting. But if I had to guess, I'd say you were at twenty months"

She punched his arm. "Now I really hate you."

He tilted his head playfully. “Well you never know, Pam. There’s always a one percent chance that the baby is actually a gorilla.”

She giggled. “I’ll be sure to check on that at my next doctor’s appointment.”

And with that, they pulled into the parking lot. He helped her gently out of the passenger seat, and they made their way into the building.

They had no idea what was really planned for her.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans