- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't own 'em

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Underwear

Hi?

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Fluffy Pillows

Hey.

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Cookies

Um… how are you?

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Teeth

I’m fine, how are you?

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Mystery at Hogwarts game

I’m sorry.

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Words

Yeah, let’s talk about what happened… Where were you last night? I cooked dinner for us and cleaned my apartment for you. At first, I was sure you were just running late. Then maybe I thought I missed your call saying you couldn’t make it… Then I thought maybe you were out with your other boyfriend. Then I was really worried about you.

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Tennis shoes

I know. I should have called… And I’m not trying to make excuses, but I did think your phone was still Spriting up… And I know I’m dumb and horrible, and I’m really sorry, but don’t you dare accuse me of having another boyfriend. Even if it’s playful. That’s just WRONG, Jim. I would never in a million years do that to you.

Do you really want to know what happened? Are you done with the little anger bout you’re in?

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Mosaics

Pam, I don’t know what to say. It really hurt my feelings when you didn’t show up last night, not to mention all of the worry you caused me. When your girlfriend goes missing for the night and doesn’t call or anything saying she has plans, you wouldn’t believe the thoughts that go through your head. I was a wreck, Pam. If anything ever happened to you…

And I know you’re not cheating on me. It was just a joke. Why are you taking it so seriously?

And it’s NOT an anger “bout”. I want to know where you were. And I need you to know that you can’t do that to me again because it honestly scares the crap out of me.

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Color fill

I didn’t realize you worried about me, Jim. I’m really sorry. Next time, I promise I’ll call. It just didn’t occur to me at 11:15 to call you. Not that you’re HIM, but he never cared… It didn’t even cross my mind that someone else might. And I’m sorry I took it so personal about the cheating question… I thought it was a real question, and even if it wasn’t, Roy always accused me of cheating on him (with you, matter of fact), and I always felt like he might be cheating on me… So it’s just kind of raw.

It’s embarrassing, really. I was taking a bath to get ready for our date. I was really excited, Jim. So excited I even bathed! Anyway, I was in there, and the lavender smells were making me sleepy… And I was up most of the night last night worrying about your adorable niece, so I was already tired. And I woke up at 11:15 last night.

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Golden Brown

So, you expect me to believe that you fell asleep in the bathtub and that’s why you stood me up for your date?

I will always care about where you are, what you’re doing, and how you feel, Pam. I have for so long I don’t know how NOT to. It broke my heart when you talked about how Roy didn’t listen to you when you were together. And by the way, I know you well enough to know you wouldn’t cheat on me, or anybody. You’re not that kind of girl. And you don’t have to worry about me. I’ve been a one-woman man for as long as I can remember, and since I’ve met you, nobody else has even held half an interest.

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Stomach

I do expect you to believe me. And laugh at me. And I still am really, really sorry.

Next question: What is your biggest desire?

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Toothpaste

It’s okay, Pam. I forgive you. We’ll just have to have a date tonight… At your house, just in case you fall asleep in the bathtub. I can wake you up. Modestly, of course.

My biggest desire? Is that supposed to be sexually or what?

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: 12K runs

A date at my house tonight? Okay, but it’s a bit messy…

Any way, really… Just, whatever you want most in the world.

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Coffee mugs

I don’t care about clean if you don’t care about clean.

Okay, here we go with the castrating of me again.

I want a family. I know I’m young and hip now, but sometime soon, I want a family. I’m not saying I want to go out and find a wife today and then get her pregnant tomorrow and have four kids in four years… But, I guess sometime in the next few years I’d like to get married, in the next ten years I’d like to have a few kids. 2 or 3, maybe. Live in a nice house, help Luke find his tennis shoes and Leia find her barrettes. Kiss their mother every morning when she wakes up and right before she falls asleep. That kind of thing.

That’s apart from wanting you, of course.

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Yahoo!

Wait, are you saying you want all of that apart from me? As in, you don’t want it with me? Because if that’s the case and you’re thinking like that, we need to duck out of this thing now. I refuse to get my heart broken again, mister.

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Coffee

No! No! No! I’m sorry, that’s not how I meant that AT ALL. I never want to break your heart.

I meant, that I want all of that… But at the same time, I still want you. You know? Sex? The sex just isn’t my number one desire.

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: 6:52 AM

Oh. I really did think you meant you wanted all of the marriage and happy endings stuff, but not with me. Not that at this point in our relationship you should be ready to propose and whisk me off into the sunset, but I would like to think if you’re dating me and things are going as well as they are (they’re going well, right?) then you would still be entertaining the thought that I might be the one you want to fall in love with and marry and have kids. Otherwise, it’s just a waste of time.

Oh, sex.

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Illinois

Things are going very well, with us. And don’t you worry about me entertaining the thought of us getting married and having children. Who else would let me name her children Luke and Leia?

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Shelby Woo

I don’t know... But I’m kind of partial to Allie and Noah.

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Star Wars

What about Scully and Mulder?

To: Jim Haleprt
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Call them Dana and Fox?

What about Admiral William Adama and President Laura Roslin?

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Invisibility

Who are they?

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Meg Ryan

I imdb’d Battlestar Gallactica, and they’re who came up.

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Flubber

You are too cute.

Your turn to answer your own question.

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Lavendar

I really want a mountain bike.

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Gears

That’s your number one desire? You would die happy if you had a mountain bike?

In that case, what color?

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Capital One-No Hassle!

A red mountain bike.

No, I wouldn’t. It’s not my number one desire, it’s my number two.

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Binky

Well, what is your number one desire?

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Team Jim

Sorry, I know you’ve been sitting on hinges for three days. I came down with the flu. Which you knew about, of course. You‘ve been so sweet, bringing me chicken noodle soup and your DVD sets of The Bachelor. And, I think my favorite little boyfriend thing you did was print out the newest chapters of Dwight’s story. You’re just too good to me. Thanks for staying with me and making sure I was okay. You’ll probably come down with the sickness soon, unfortunately.

My number one desire is to fall in love with my best friend and make all of his dreams come true.

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Cough Cough

You look a lot better today. Not that you looked anything other than stunning before, but I’m glad to see your sparkles and colors back today.

Do you think that desire is attainable?

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Green buckets

Oh, I absolutely do. It gets more and more attainable every day.

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: Crazy Eights

I imagine your best friend is pretty excited about that.

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Telephones

I sure hope so. I’m not sure I could just let go right now. I’m a little too involved.

Tonight. You. Me. Real date? Since I’ve ruined all of our other attempts.

To: Pamela Beesly
From: Jim Halpert
Subject: AIM

You could never ruin a date, silly. And yes, we’ll go out tonight.

I have some twizzlers at my desk if you want some. The peel n pull ones.

To: Jim Halpert
From: Pamela Beesly
Subject: Herbal Essences commercials

Twizzlers! The candy that’s a pamgasm in your mouth!

Chapter End Notes:
Review please!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans