- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I own nothing other than the hope that this strike will end soon.  Give the writers what they want!

Tonight was supposed to be a “let’s clean the dishes in our own sinks and wash the loads of laundry that are spilling out of our own hampers” night, but by 6:30 he had called looking for his favorite t-shirt.

 

“Sorry, I don’t see it.”

 

Really?  I remember you pulling it off of me on Saturday and throwing it somewhere in your bedroom.  Maybe it’s behind your nightstand.”

 

“That’s funny, because I remember you pulling off my favorite t-shirt and throwing it somewhere in my bedroom on Saturday.”

 

Oh, I think you’re right.  Do you need help looking for it?

 

“I’ll just check behind my nightstand.”

 

I think I should come over and help you look.”


There is a knock on her door twenty minutes later.  She answers it wearing a pink satin robe that falls just above her knees, her hair held high on her head with a clip. 

 

“I was just about to take a shower.  You can start looking without me.”

 

Actually, I could use a shower myself.  I’m filthy.”

 

Her laughter fills the living room as he slides his arms around her, lifting until they are at eye level, and carries her towards the bathroom.  She wraps her arms around his neck and presses her forehead to his.

 

“I’m so glad you’re here.”

 

Me too.”

 

He kicks off his sneakers and watches her robe rise up her thighs as she bends to find the perfect water temperature.  He strokes himself through his jeans a few times and briefly wonders if there will ever be a time when she won’t have this effect on him.  He moves his fingers to the hem of his t-shirt and says, “You’re beautiful.”

 

She pulls the curtain back and turns towards him, a smile on her face that lights up her eyes.  A few steps and she’s directly in front of him, helping him lift his shirt over his head.  She runs her hands down his chest, stopping at the button of his jeans and says, “So are you.”

 

Her shower is small.  Too small to really fit the two of them comfortably, but they make it work.  He reaches for her bottle of strawberry shower gel and asks her to turn around, facing away from him.  He pours a small amount on each of her shoulders and reaches in front of her to draw a line down her chest.

 

“This looks promising.”

 

Definitely let me know if it’s to your liking.”

 

He massages her shoulders and immediately feels her relax under his touch.  A lather builds and trickles down her arms, her chest.  He slides his hands forward and rubs the gel in circles, spreading out until he reaches her breasts.  Her nipples harden under his palms and she moans as he continues to rub gently.  She presses back against his chest and he leans down to kiss a trail from the hollow of her neck to just below her ear.  Her soft moans fill the small space and cause him to buck against her.  She immediately reaches behind her and takes hold of him, stroking him slowly until he’s moaning against her skin.

 

“Jim, I want to see you.”

 

He helps her turn around until she’s facing him.  The water mixes with the bubbles and runs a path down her stomach, lower and lower.  He watches, mesmerized, until she grips him, more firmly than before, and begins to stroke quickly from base to tip.  His eyes shoot up to meet hers, and the look he finds there is almost his undoing.

 

Up.”

 

“What?”

 

Your leg.  Lift it up and put your foot on the side of the tub.”

 

It’s not the easiest angle to maneuver, but once she does it, he thrusts two fingers deep inside her.  She grips his forearm and continues stroking him, running her thumb over his tip until he’s moaning her name.  His fingers find a rhythm she likes, and she grinds against his palm as hard as she can.

 

“Jim, I’m so close.”

 

Fuck, so am I.”


And that’s when his thumb finds her clit and it’s her turn to moan his name.  It’s all he needs to send him over the edge with her, his mouth finding hers and reveling in her taste until their breathing comes back to normal. 

 

Later, after they share some leftover fried rice and go for Round Two on her freshly made bed, he pulls her to him and says, “We never looked for your t-shirt.”

 

She smiles, looks up at him and replies, “It wasn’t lost.  I just wanted to play along so you would come over and I could have my way with you.”

 

I feel so cheap.”

 

“You should.”

 



bitterpill is the author of 26 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 16 members. Members who liked A Simple Excuse to Come Over and Have Sex also liked 2708 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans