- Text Size +

They’re in the parking lot.

“You’re in over your head.” She tells him, after he finally spits it out. “You don’t even know what you’d do with me if you caught me.”

“Yes, I do.” He sounds like an angry boy, steam curling from his mouth like a little dragon. Hands in his pockets, he kicks at an imaginary can.

“No you don’t. You don’t know yourself well enough.” She’s smiling now, and there’s something close to laughter in her voice, but it’s not mirthful. A cold breeze lifts her curls, and they float around her face for a moment. He shivers. “You have no idea why you even want me in the first place.”

She has a point. She’s a plain version of pretty, even a little frumpy, to be truthful. But, oh God, her laugh. And her mind. She’s quick, nimble, clever. And her eyes…when she looks at him, he feels pinned in place, unable to muster even the slightest struggle.

When she looks at him, he feels…transparent.

He tries bravado. He’s had just enough to drink that he can claim plausible deniability tomorrow, and skip the consequences. Or so he thinks. “You want me. You want me and you know it.” His chest puffs up when he says it.

She grins and hovers closer to him, so close now that he can feel her body heat on his skin.  The hairs on his neck reach toward her desperately.

“I want you? I want you for what?” she breathes. “To fuck? Sure. I want to fuck you so badly it makes my teeth hurt.” She murmers this directly into his ear and he almost stumbles. “But then what? Do I keep you as a pet? A secret pet?” She pulls back and looks into his eyes. “Will you come running when I call you?” He nods, swallowing. Christ, she’s right, he is in over his head. “Will you come when I tell you to?” She hasn’t touched him once, but he’s so hard now he could cut glass. “Do you think,” she purrs, smiling wolfishly, “that I could make you come right here, right now, just by—“ she’s so close he feels the moisture in her breath condense on his earlobe, “telling you to?”

He swallows. Oh, fuck, he’s in way beyond his head now. She’s got her tail wrapped around him and she’s pulling him to the bottom.

“So? Come for me then. Look at you. You’re so hard you want to explode...Come for me. Show me how much you want me..." He moves to take his hands out of his pockets. "Don't. Don’t even touch yourself. Just think about my mouth.” She’s circling him like prey and his eyes close, listening to the orbit she stalks around him. “Think about my mouth. What do you want to do to my mouth? What do you think my lips taste like? How do you think they feel? Do you think they’re hard…” the H hisses into his left ear, “…or ssssoft?” the S slides down his right.

He doesn’t know how he’s still standing. His lower lip is quivering and his knees are shaking and he’s shivering, straight through his down jacket, he’s fucking shivering, and his cock is pressing and straining against his jeans with every syllable she utters…”Come for me, Jim. Show me what you look like when you lose control…” he’s starting to pant now, because he can feel her, he can feel her wrapped around him, her hands pulling him, the very back of her throat caressing the tip of his cock as he pushes slowly into her face… “What do your eyes look like when you come, Jim?” He’s gasping, feeling her silky voice tighten around him, sucking at him, swallowing him, drawing him further and further in, farther and farther down, and his hips move involuntarily against his pockets and the friction of his cock against his pants is…oh, god, please. “Do you really want me to see you like thisss? Do you really want to show me how much…power I have over you?” He nods, spasming, and he can’t believe this is happening, he’s never felt this, never felt so…caught, so helpless. She swallows next to his ear and he hears the slick tick of her saliva. “I will drink you...I will empty you completely...” He feels the heat of her face directly in front of his…”Come for me, Jim…Let go…Shoot into me…Let's see what you look like when you...break…”

And he breaks.

His mouth goes slack, his eyes draw up behind his tightly shut lids, a flood of warmth spreads out from his belt buckle. He hunches in reaction as the tremors keep coming, and he kicks his legs, his lungs screaming, and he’s swimming up for his life now, about to black out, desperately drawing breath in a sharp hiss as he bursts through the surface…

The sheets are wet and sticky. He’s covered in a thin film of sweat. The blankets are all on the floor.

And he’s freezing.

Chapter End Notes:
I've tried to be more mature lately, but...I just. can't. help. myself...*Sigh.*

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans