- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
"Well. This is awkward." It was really all Pam could think to say, finding herself sitting at a table in Poor Richard's with both Jim and Roy. She just hadn't had the heart to tell Roy to go away, and if Jim was okay with it, she could be okay with it.

After more shots of tequila than she could count after drinking that much tequila, it seemed a lot less awkward. It was fun, really. And kind of... not completely uncomfortable.

Until it was after closing, and the three of them were sitting on the tailgate of Roy's pickup truck waiting for a cab to take them home, because none of them were fit to drive. Pam was giggling at something, and she couldn't quite remember who had said it, or what had been funny about it, or even what the words had been, between Jim and Roy, and everything was blurry when she turned her head to be kissed.

"Uh." That was Jim's voice, and only then did he realize that it was Roy she was kissing.

"Sorry," Pam mumbled, and she wasn't sure what she'd done, already. Tequila sure was a mind eraser. Useful knowledge, if only she'd remember it in the morning.

Jim pulled her closer, almost rough in his possessiveness as he kissed her. "S'okay." Voice slurred, he bit lightly at her lower lip and wrapped her hair around his hand to hold her there. She forgot about Roy's hand, still resting against her hip, until the warmth of it was gone when she moved away to climb into Jim's lap.

That hand wasn't gone for long; Roy followed, and none of them spoke or thought of anything but how warm it was with Pam between them.

Jim had her mouth and Roy kissed the back of her neck, and they all rubbed together, panting and gasping and she had a moment of clarity at the matching sounds of Roy behind her and Jim beneath her, heard so many times separately that together was the hottest thing she had never imagined.

She cried out against Jim's mouth, tasting tequila and lime and salt that was Jim, one hand finding his in her hair and the other Roy's on her hip. "Damn," growled Roy, his lips moving on the back of her neck sending a tingle all through her body, and Jim's moan making her shiver.

The headlights of the taxi pulling into the parking lot separated them from one into three again. "Where to?" the driver asked as they tumbled into the back seat, breathless with Pam still in the middle.

She gave one address for all of them.

And it wasn't awkward at all until the next morning.


watercoolersarah is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Tequila and Lime also liked 107 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans