- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back at the Scranton office, everyone gets adjusted to working in a bigger office. Rumors start flying about relationships, and who in the office might be gay.

This is not meant to be spoiler-ish. I have not read any of the Spoilers for Season 3, other than the episode titles (and VERY vague descriptions) for the first two episodes, and honestly - they don't really apply here, so go crazy, my spoiler-free friends.

"Dunder-Mifflin, this is Pam." Pam Beesly sat behind her desk with several large piles of mail surrounding her. The piles towered over the top of her elevated reception counter. "Yes, this is the Pam Beesly ... look, I am not supposed to take any calls unless they're related to business ... no, I'm going to have to connect you to our fan voice-mail, please -- no, I can't -- please hold." She punched a couple buttons and looked up to see the head cameraman, Jeff Woods, staring down at her.

Pam rolled her eyes.

"Everyday, I probably get about twenty-five calls from people who get through who aren't actually calling about business," she explained to the camera. "Sometimes they try to trick me by telling me that they work for a certain company, but usually I catch that, because we have caller ID. Sometimes they are calling about business, but then they want to ask me or the salespeople show-related questions, too." She glanced over at Jim's desk. He was on the phone. "Jim gets most of those calls. They're usually women, but sometimes men call, too." She giggled at that. "Anyway, so we have a special voice-mail prompt set up in case anyone wants to leave a fan-related message, so I have to transfer them to that if they get through. I have to clear that mailbox out several times a day. It gets filled fast. Michael likes to have a meeting once a day to go over the messages, in case any are for him. We usually get one or two that are for him."

"What are you working on?" Jeff asked, nodding at the piles of mail on her desk.

"What am I working on?" Pam repeated. "Oh, this is our mail. Ever since the show started airing, we get about five times the amount of mail we used to. Some of it is fan mail, but a lot of it's extra junk mail-slash-'business offers' that we've started getting since our company was featured on the show." She started sifting through the pile. "Let's see -- ten offers for platinum business cards, addressed to Michael Scott -- I always throw those out," she said, looking up with a smirk. "If I didn't, Michael would sign up for all of them." She picked up a bright yellow, folded brochure. "Oh look - a flyer from Office Depot. They want us to open a new business account. It's addressed to Office Manager,; I wonder if that's me. Kind of ironic, actually, getting offers from your competitor." She set that one aside. "I always save the funny ones for Jim."

She pulled out a lavender envelope with hearts drawn all over it. It was addressed to Jim "True Office Hottie" Halpert.

Pam chuckled. "I get about thirty to forty of these a day. Jim by-and-far gets the most fan mail. We give everyone's fan mail to Patty."

Patty was the official publicist for Dunder-Mifflin. She dealt with all forms of media, interviews, official comments, and fan mail that came to the office. They had a standard form letter and signed pictures that were sent to anyone that requested them (and included a self-addressed, stamped envelope.) Patty had an assistant that came in a couple days a week to do the mailings.

"Oh, and look -- a letter for Mr. Michael Scott, Regional Manager." Pam grinned widely. "We probably get a couple of these a day. Actually, Michael insists on receiving all his fan mail personally, so I have to sort through everything and make sure he gets his mail. That's usually the same time I go over his fan voicemail messages. Michael ... really enjoys his fans. He's been staying late almost every day so he can write messages to people. Somehow, I think he thinks he's developed a ton of new friends." Pam looked up again and glanced over at Michael's office.

Jeff turned as well, where Michael was holding up two different 5X7 photographs. He was on the phone with someone: "Yeah, well, I just don't know which one would be more appropriate to send out to my fans. Maybe I should send different pictures based on the mood of the letter that I get, you know?"

Michael had the phone on speaker, and a loud, stern voice said: "Michael, I really wish you'd just let us handle your fan mail. It's just not a good position to be in; you're the manager of a company, and besides, talking to fans can be a bit of a slippery-slope, if you know what I'm saying..."

It was Patty. She had conversations like this with Michael on a daily basis. He didn't seem to understand the problem that being personally involved with fans of the show presented.

"Patty," he said, exasperated. "These are not like creepy, weird child-molesters, or something. These are my fans. These people are my friends. I want them to know that I'm not just a snooty, celebrity boss -- I want them to know that I really care. That I'm a real person, just like them. And, you know, if they happen to be attractive women, too, I mean..."

"That's exactly what I'm talking about, Michael. You cannot be doing this. You cannot allow yourself even the possibility of getting involved with a fan. That's just... Michael? Are you listening to me? Michael?"

"Hm?" Michael asked. He was studying his pictures again.

The phone clicked and both Pam and Jeff watched as the door to the break room opened and Patty emerged out of the back office like a storm coming through. Her violet-colored suit appeared like a streak of color as she stomped into Michael's office, closing the door behind her.

Pam smiled, looking over at Jim, who shrugged. Jeff turned to Jim, then back to Pam as she rolled her eyes. "What else is new?" she asked, as the phone rang again. "Dunder-Mifflin, this is Pam."

===

"Yes, so you'd like 15 cases of the Ultra-Bright 20 Weight Copy Paper? Absolutely, I can do that, let me just take down your information." Eric Johnson put his phone on hold while he pulled an order form out of his desk drawer.

Dwight Schrute leaned across his desk, resting on his elbows while chewing loudly on something. "I could have sold them twenty-five cases, no problem," he said mid-chew.

"I doubt it," Eric said. "What are you chewing on?"

"Deer jerky," Dwight said, ripping another hunk off with his teeth. He had a large ziplock bag full of it on his desk. "I make it myself."

"That's disgusting," Eric said, picking the phone up again. "Sorry about the delay, I have the form right here..."

===

The break room was full at 11:30 AM that afternoon. Ever since the new influx of staff, lunch times were prescheduled based on a sheet posted in the break room. Times chosen had been first-come, first-serve. Dwight had insisted on monitoring the project, to make sure it was executed properly. ("There's nothing to execute, Dwight," Josh Porter, their other regional manager had said, "it's first-come, first-serve. People choose when they want to eat. What's so hard about that?" Dwight, of course, referred back to what he believed was the 'animalistic' nature of humanity: "It could be chaotic. Some people get very ... protective when it comes to eating. You never can be too careful," he said. In the end, Josh had let him 'oversee' the process.)

Sitting at the table was Jim, Pam, Kelly, Eric, and the new girl in Customer Service, Rachel.

Rachel had transferred from Stamford along with Jim and Eric and a few other people. Jim knew that Rachel was interested in him. She had asked him out the second week he started worked at the Stamford branch, but Jim had politely turned her down, telling her that he didn't date people he worked with, as a rule. This of course, was a lie, since, technically, he was with Pam, and they did work together, but Jim considered Pam an exception to the rule. Everything about Pam was an exception to him. Before Pam, he'd never pursued someone who was engaged. Before Pam, he never told someone he was in love with them. Before Pam, he was never truly happy. Not like now.

It was frustrating, though. They had both agreed to keep their relationship a secret: not only from the general viewing public, but from the office and the cameramen as well. It was proving to be a lot harder than he thought it would. The only person besides Pam who knew was his mother. Even Mark, his former roommate (who Jim was temporarily staying with again) didn't know. He hadn't told Mark because he was living with his girlfriend now, and Jim knew that if Mark knew, Melissa would know, too, and before long, it would be leaked out and the whole internet would know.

Which was really bad, because as far as everyone (in the "public") knew, he was supposed to be dating Katy. Technically, they had just started the second season of their reality show (The Office: An American Workplace). Last week's episode was called "The Fight." Michael and Dwight had gone down to Dwight's dojo with the rest of the office so they could finally see who would win in a fight. (Michael won, which had sort-of, but not really, surprised everyone in the office at the time.) Jim was mostly happy to see Dwight suffer such embarrassment, and seeing it come up again on television made it that much better. Of course, the first thing Dwight brought up the following day was how Jim had completely mortified both himself and Pam on television by "grabbing her." Angela, of course, had been right there, saying how "lewd" and "inappropriate" it had been and how Jim "should be ashamed of himself."

Pam was nowhere to be found at the time. Jim thought he'd seen her duck out of the room as soon as Dwight brought up the show. She tried to not be around whenever Dwight started talking about it. Jim wished he could do the same, because all Dwight ever wanted to talk about was Jim and Pam and what the internet was saying about them that week.

In the break room, Rachel had sit down next to him, and Eric was on the other side of him. Pam sat on the other side of the table, watching him closely. He caught a hint of jealousy in her expression. Jim couldn't help but smile. Trust me, Pam, you have nothing to worry about, he thought to himself. He would probably have to tell her that later, anyway, when they were alone. Even after a month, Pam was still a little insecure about their new relationship. Jim honestly thought that he would be the one that would be insecure after having waited so long, but he wasn't. Being with her made him comfortable and more confident in general. The hardest part was not being able to share that confidence with everyone. He had to pretend to be his old, still single self, which was becoming more and more difficult to do.

Rachel leaned over, grabbing his arm as she did so, observing his lunch. "Ham and cheese again, Jim?" she asked.

Jim pretended not to notice Pam wince when Rachel did that. "Yup," he said, taking a bite.

"Why -- no, how can you eat the same thing every single day? I don't get that. I've never seen you eat anything different for lunch," Rachel said.

"It's what I like." Jim shrugged. He gestured across the table. "Pam almost always has mixed berries yogurt for lunch every day."

Pam looked up quickly, shocked to hear her name. Ever since Rachel had started sitting next to Jim during lunch, she wasn't saying much. Jim told her every night on the phone that he didn't even think about Rachel, but it was still hard for her.

"What?" Pam asked.

"It is the best yogurt flavor, though, hands down," Jim said, grinning.

"Yeah, but she's just like you, Jim. Boring. Boring lunches. I don't know how you guys can do that every day."

Pam half-snorted, looking at Rachel's tofu-dog and soy chips. "I don't know how you can eat those fake hot dogs," she said.

Rachel shrugged. "I don't eat meat. After a while, you sort of get used to the taste. I couldn't eat meat now if I wanted to."

Pam made a face. "Hm," she said.

Kelly put down the copy of the US magazine she was reading and glanced over at Jim. "I'm just surprised that Jim isn't dating anyone yet," Kelly said. "We totally thought that you and Jim were going to hook up, Pam, but apparently not, huh?"

Pam looked at Kelly, horrified. How many times did this have to be brought up? Why couldn't everyone just leave them alone? "Um, no, Kelly, but thanks for pointing that out, again," Pam said.

"Yeah, I mean, honestly, who I decide to date is my own business, anyway," Jim said.

"Does that mean you are dating someone, then?" Eric looked him from his lunch, suddenly interested. It was probably the first time Jim had ever seen Eric take an interest in Jim's personal life.

Jim cleared his throat, and looked up. He didn't see Jeff, or any of the other cameramen standing around. "Maybe," he said. "Maybe not."

"Maybe?" Kelly asked. "Oh my God, who is it? Do they work in this office?"

Rachel immediately looked concerned. "Yeah, who?"

"They do not work in this office," Jim lied. Jim and Pam had both agreed, if asked directly whether they were dating anyone in the office, to outright lie. There was no other way to get around it without having everyone figure it out. It would be the whole Michael-fiasco all over again.

Eric looked at Jim, realization suddenly flashing across his face. "Wait a minute -- 'they?'" he asked.

"What?" Jim said.

"Why was your answer non-gender-specific? Is it a man?"

"Oh my God, Jim, no wonder you're not dating Pam -- you're gay," Kelly said. She turned to Pam. "I am so sorry, Pam."

The room instantly exploded into noise. "Wait -- what?" Jim asked.

"Jim is not gay," Pam said, at the same time Rachel said,

"So that's the reason why you wouldn't go out with me."

Pam said: "Rachel asked you out?"

Eric said: "Wow, man, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to out you."

Kelly said: "Jim, I can't believe you kept that in for so long ... that whole thing with Pam was just a cover to make people think that you're not gay, but it's okay that you are, you can be gay now, it's okay, it's not a big deal..."

"Guys, guys -- seriously -- I am not gay," Jim said.

Just then, the door opened and Dwight walked in, carrying his insulated lunch bag that he kept locked up in his desk so Jim wouldn't mess with it. "What is going on; you all are past your allotted lunch period of exactly one half-hour, it is four past noon, and --"

"Dwight, Jim's gay," Rachel said, just as Jim was saying,

"Rachel, don't tell Dwight --"

"Too late," Pam said, covering her face.

"Wait, what? Jim's gay?" Dwight asked.

"I am not gay, Dwight. It's a misunderstanding..."

"Right, Jim. That's exactly what someone who was gay would say. Question: has he revealed who his lover is?"

Dwight knew a lot about gay people. His cousin, Mose, was a huge fan of "Queer As Folk," which used to air on Showtime, but was now cancelled. Mose bought the whole series on DVD, though, and showed it to Dwight. It was hard for Dwight to watch: Dwight found male homosexuality to be illogical and unnatural. You couldn't produce offspring if you were gay: so what was the point? If gay people populated the earth, the human species would be extinct in fifty years. Dwight had explained that on camera once.

"No," Kelly replied. "I totally can't believe that Jim's gay, who knew? I mean, he dated Katy, and then everyone thought that he had that thing for Pam, but obviously, it was just a cover, wasn't it? Jim, that's so sad."

Jim frowned at everyone (except for Pam, who now had her hand over her mouth in disbelief, watching everyone). Jim got up and walked out of the room. There was just no sense in talking to these people.

===

"So, yeah," Jim said, his hand resting on one chin, "apparently everything thinks I'm gay now, because I won't talk about my private life." He glanced out the window of the conference room. Everyone in the office seemed to be talking to someone else. Probably about him.

"I don't want my private life to become public," Jim said. "And for the record - I am not gay. I very much like women, so no matter what anyone says, I'm not gay." Jim thought for a moment, and smirked. "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

===

Kevin Malone leaned across the corner of his desk towards Oscar Martinez, his fellow accounting employee. "Hey," Kevin said. "Did you hear that Jim's gay?"

Oscar looked up from his computer screen, suddenly interested. "Really? I didn't know that."

"Yeah," Kevin said. "I totally think he's hit on me a couple times. Remember when he said he wanted to sleep with me?" Oscar assumed Kevin was referring to the time when Jim said he'd sleep with Kevin during the "Who Would You Do?" game.

Oscar chuckled. "I think he was joking, Kevin."

"I don't know ... he is gay."

Oscar rolled his eyes. Somehow, he doubted that if Jim were really gay -- wow, Jim was gay? -- that he'd want to sleep with Kevin, of all people. Oscar glanced over at Jim, who was staring straight ahead at his computer screen, ignoring Dwight, who was standing over him, probably having a field day. He was surprised Michael hadn't come out of his office to say anything yet.

This was very interesting. Not that Oscar was looking, but it definitely put Jim in a new light all of a sudden. He'd thought about Jim a few times before ... and he knew all of the girls in the office thought Jim was attractive.

It definitely would explain why Jim and Pam never got together. Everyone thought for sure that as soon as Pam and Roy broke up, they'd be together for sure. The office pool had gotten up to $250. Creed was the only one who voted against them getting together, and that was only because he still didn't know who Pam was. Creed was delighted to walk away with the $250 pot. Creed had said something about lobster bisque at the Scranton soup kitchen, whatever that meant.

Oscar decided he would talk to Jim when he was alone later. He probably needed some support.

===

"I don't think Jim's gay." Ryan Howard shook his head as he stared at his reflection in the camera lens. "I just ... I've seen him dating girls, and I saw the way he looked at Pam and I mean, Katy, well --" He sniffed. "I don't think he's gay."

===

"Jim, can I see you in my office, please?" Michael stood at the edge of his doorway, his eyebrows raised at Jim.

"Sure." Jim stood up and looked over at Pam, whose eyes were wide with anticipation and amusement.

"Here we go..." she said to Jim after Michael had already ducked back into his office.

Jim grimaced at her and stepped into Michael's office. Michael gestured for Jim to shut the door.

"So," Michael said.

"So," Jim said, making a face back at Michael. He noticed one of Michael's black-and-white headshots was now in a frame behind his desk. It was autographed: Best wishes, Michael Scott.

"I'm sure you know why I called you in here."

Jim knew why, but he decided to have fun with it. After all, it was Michael, and Jack, the other cameraman, had followed him into the office, which meant that everything would be recorded. Jim knew he wasn't gay, and he knew it would all be cleared up in the end, but it would be fun to watch Michael make an ass of himself for the time being. "No, I don't," Jim said.

Michael looked surprised. "Really? Well." He coughed. "Um, well, apparently, I've been told that, um ... I mean, obviously, it's your private life, and you can, you know, do who you want to do, and what-not, but, uh -- well, you know ... I heard that you, uh, enjoy the company of men?"

"Oh, yeah," Jim said. "I have a lot of guy friends." He turned halfway to the camera and smiled. Michael was staring down at his desk, avoiding Jim's gaze.

"Oh, yeah, of course, so do I -- I have plenty of guy friends, you know -- it's a guy thing, guys hang out together, you know?" Michael cleared his throat. "But you know, sometimes, when guys get, um, intimate, you know, sometimes they prefer the company of ... uh ... men, instead of women."

"Yeah?" Jim said.

Michael didn't say anything. He looked up at Jim timidly.

"What's your point, Michael?" Jim was doing everything he could not to start laughing out loud.

"Well, you know, I'm just saying that, you know, if someone like you happened to be one of those people -- you know, who, preferred men..." Michael shook his head around as he said that, "... you know, it won't, uh -- affect our relationship as friends, or you as my employee. I mean, we'll still be the same."

"Wait a minute," Jim said, pretending to come to a realization. "Are you saying that I'm gay?"

"Yeah, well, you are, aren't you?"

Jim had to stop himself from shaking with laughter. He coughed. "I'm not gay, Michael."

Michael looked confused. "But Dwight just came in here a second ago and said that you 'came out' in the break room."

Jim rubbed his face, and then rested his cheek in his palm. "And you ... believed Dwight? Dwight, who thinks I committed murder. Dwight, who lives on a beet farm and wears sunglasses from 1982. Dwight -- who had to ask Toby where the vagina was."

"Wait -- what? Really?" Michael asked.

"Yeah," Jim said, grinning. Toby had told him that one day, when Jim had come over to baby-sit Sasha. They'd had a few beers together and shot-the-shit before Toby went out for the night.

Jim learned a lot about the office staff from talking to Toby.

"Look, all I'm saying is, maybe it's Dwight who's hiding his true feelings. Have you ever seen his supposed girlfriend that he always talks about?"

"Hm, good point, no."

"Trust me, Michael, I'm not gay. Dwight, on the other hand? I don't know... think about it."

"Eech," Michael said, standing up. "I'd rather not."

===

"So," Dwight said, when he sat back down. "Did you and Michael talk about anything ... interesting?" Dwight tittered to himself while Jim looked on.

"Oh, yeah, tons of interesting stuff. The war in the Sudan, the upcoming football season, Dancing With the Stars..."

"Dancing With the Stars? I knew it. You are so gay." Dwight thought for a moment. "I just don't know why I didn't see it before. You never really went on dates ... that Katy girl was obviously a beard..."

Jim looked perplexed. "How do you even know words like that -- 'beard?'"

Eric looked up from the phone call he was on. "Well, everyone knows that Katie Holmes is Tom Cruise's beard."

"I won't even ask why you know that," Jim said. He turned back to Dwight. "Look, I'm not the person you should be questioning. Really, we should all be questioning you."

"What?" Dwight asked. "That's preposterous. I'm not gay."

"Sure you aren't, Dwight."

"I'm not. It's illogical, and besides: I have a girlfriend."

"See, you keep saying that, but we have yet to actually meet this mysterious girlfriend of yours."

"Just because I like to keep my relationships private doesn't mean I don't have them," Dwight said. He glanced over at Angela, who was deeply involved in a spreadsheet on her computer.

"There's a big difference between 'private' and 'non-existent,' Dwight," Jim said. "I just can't believe that this supposed girlfriend of yours really exists."

"She does exist. She's very close to me, in fact."

"Close to you?" Jim said. "As in physically?"

Dwight looked up, a sly expression on his face. "Maybe."

Like taking candy from a baby. "Are you dating Meredith?" Jim asked. They both looked over at Meredith, who looked half-asleep, staring at her computer screen.

"God, no," Dwight said.

"Well, let's see," Jim said. "We know it's not Phyllis, because she's dating Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration." Phyllis turned around and smiled at Jim. She always smiled when anyone mentioned Bob Vance.

Jim looked around the room, settling on Pam. She was watching the whole thing, and a horrified expression came over her face when Jim turned to her. "Oh, no," she mouthed to him.

Jim grinned. "Oh, yes," he mouthed back. "No way..." he said to Dwight. "You couldn't... you're not dating Pam, are you? Pam?" He looked at Pam with mock-hurt on his face.

Dwight looked over at Pam, who was giving Dwight a dirty look. "As much as I could say that Pam is not an unworthy candidate, she is not my girlfriend. Besides, I've been dating my girlfriend for almost a year, and Pam was engaged then."

Jim looked around again. "Well, I just don't know... there doesn't seem to be anyone else..."

"You forgot someone, Jim," Pam said. "Angela."

"Oh... yes, Angela. You'd never date Angela, though." Jim shook his head. "Her standards are probably too high for you. I'm sure she probably would rather date someone with more ... symmetrical features."

"That's not true," Dwight immediately responded. "I could be dating Angela." He glanced over at her direction, but she wasn't paying attention. "Maybe I am," he said, more quietly, as if Jim and he were sharing a secret.

Jim leaned in towards Dwight, enjoying the moment. "Really," he said. "I just ... don't believe it."

"Oh, yeah?" Dwight said, standing up. Jim looked over at Pam, who was perched at the edge of her desk, grinning madly.

It was so easy sometimes. "Seriously, Dwight. I don't believe it. I'd say that Kevin's more your type."

Kevin looked up at the sound of his name, but didn't know what was going on.

"Very funny, Jim. That's your guy, remember? Anyway, I'll prove it to you." Pam stood up, and Jim, Eric, Phyllis, and Kevin all watched as Dwight marched over to Angela's desk. Oscar looked up just in time to see Dwight pull Angela out of her chair, sweep her back, and say, "Gimme some sugar, baby," as he laid a heavy kiss on her lips.

Angela immediately smacked him across the face, almost causing Dwight to drop her on the floor. Instead, she fell back against her chair.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said to him, her face beet red with anger and embarrassment. "That -- was unacceptable. And -- at work? Dwight, I --"

"Angela," he said through gritted teeth, "I was just trying to ... Jim was ..."

"No," she said sternly. "We're through." Covering her face, she stormed out of the office, Dwight looking around for a moment, perplexed. He turned to Jim.

"This is all your fault!" he said, and ran out of the office after Angela.

Jim looked up at the camera, which was facing his direction, and shrugged. "I don't know why he always blames me for everything."

===

Jim was in the break room, getting himself a cup of coffee when he saw Oscar come in behind him. "Jim," he said.

"Hey, Oscar," Jim said, leaning against the counter.

"Look," Oscar said. "I heard about what happened at lunch today, and I just wanted to let you know -- if you ever wanted to talk about it..."

Jim sighed. "Um. Yeah. About that. I really appreciate that, but ... I'm not gay."

Oscar leaned forward. "You don't have to deny it to me. Honestly, I understand what you're going through." Oscar looked out into the main office. "It's hard, you know? You don't always know who to tell; who you can trust. Who's going to judge you for it." He looked pointedly at Angela's desk. Angela was still gone.

"I do understand that, Oscar, but, honestly, I'm not gay. I'm seeing someone, a girl."

"You are?" Oscar said.

Jim swore he looked slightly disappointed. "Uh, yeah. It's just that... I really didn't want to tell everyone about it because it's not anyone's business. They thought that maybe it was a guy because I wouldn't give up any information, and that evolved into me being gay, and you know how quickly stuff like that gets around the office."

"So you're not gay?"

"No." Jim paused for a moment, sipping on his coffee. "I'm sorry if..."

"Oh, no," Oscar said quickly. "Don't worry about it. Just, you know --"

"Yeah," Jim said. "No problem." They both nodded, understanding, and Jim walked out of the break room. He always had a feeling Oscar was gay, but never knew for sure. Interesting.

===

"Jim, come over here!" Pam was waving her arms at Jim from her desk. He quickly hung up with the sales call he was on and came around the desk to see what Pam was looking at.

She was on a website called Television Without Pity, under a forum thread called, Jim Halpert: Their bread is VERY good.

"What are you looking at?" Jim asked. "This..." Pam said, pointing to a reply on the screen. It was from a user called FrodoLover.

The reply said: This might be disappointing news for all the ladies on this thread, but I heard a rumor from a well-placed source at Dunder-Mifflin that Jim is gay. That's right -- sorry to disappoint you all, but his 'relationship' with Katy? Fake. He doesn't really like Pam, either. Because he's GAY!

After that were three pages of replies from various users calling FrodoLover a troll, a liar, unscrupulous, unreliable, and all other sorts of other interesting names.

"At least we know I still have my supporters. My fans know I'm not gay."

"Yeah, and apparently, they're all still pushing for us to get together, from what I read," Pam looked up at Jim with a small smile.

"Really," Jim said. "I wonder what happens."

"I don't know," Pam said, interlacing her fingers with Jim's underneath the surface of the desk. "I guess we'll have to watch the show and find out."

"I guess so," Jim said, squeezing her hand.

===

Comments are always appreciated! T-Minus 20 hours until P-Day!



GreenFish is the author of 15 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked Bigger Than Big Brother also liked 2050 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans