6 [Reviews - 13] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Karen gets some unexpected news. But how does this affect Jim and more importantly, his relationship with Pam?

Takes place a few months after "The Job", but spoilers up to "Branch Wars".
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam, Karen, Pam
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1560 Read: 4496 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: December 09, 2007 Updated: December 10, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicy recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Karen by fade to gray [Reviews - 7] 3 (682 words)
I am thinking that this will have taken place around two months or so after "The Job". So, yes, Jim and Pam are together and Karen no longer works at Dunder-Mifflin Scranton.

I've been watching The Office for quite awhile now but I haven't actually written anything about the show up until now. So, be easy on me. The first chapter focuses on Karen and the second chapter will focus more on Jim.

2. Jim by fade to gray [Reviews - 6] 3 (878 words)
Disclaimer: All publicy recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.