- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Mistress Lila teaches Andy a lesson. Karen makes a cameo.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Andrew Bernard has a rather unique living arrangement.

Disclaimer: I don't own the Office or it's characters.



Andy punched his keyboard a few more times and then sat back and stared proudly at the organized, multicolored pie chart that appeared on his monitor in front of him, punctuating its appearance with a subtle musical commemoration.

"Da-Dah!"

He hit the save button with a flourish just as he felt the presence of the new girl approaching from behind. He swiveled his chair to face her just as she set a stack of sales contracts on his desk.

"Here they are..." She noticed his fancy graph and paused.

"Whoa, Fancy! Am I supposed to graph my sales too?" She smiled at him nervously.

Andy grinned back. He'd decided to let her have a full week to settle in to her new job before launching his full scale charm offensive, chipping away at her defenses until he got himself a date. Less than 24 hours to go. Maybe she'd even go out with him the first time he asked, saving them both the trouble of a long, romantic courtship. She'd grown on him quickly: her silky hair, her flat voice, the way her pale green eyes lit up when she smiled... plus she had a beautiful ass that Andy couldn't stop staring at. His mind settled back into the conversation, as he proudly gestured at his monitor.

"No, this is just my personal monthly cash flow chart, plotted in color so no surprises."

He redoubled his gesture, inviting her to take a closer look as he continued.

"And as you can see, Andrew Bernard is heavy in the black!"

She stared at the chart for a second, looking a little puzzled.

"You don't pay any rent?"

Rent. Andy seized up and quickly glanced at his watch. FUCK! He kicked his chair out from underneath him, ducking in front of his somewhat confused crush in the process. He called back to her as he turned the corner for the elevator.

"I gotta run. Bye Karen!"


*******************************

It was 7:03 PM when he reached the door of his apartment. He stepped onto the welcome mat, thankful as always that his front door lay recessed in the building, keeping it out of the line of sight of neighbors and passers by. It was a warm night, but the evening air still felt cool on his bare skin as he quickly removed every stitch of clothing from his body.

Karen was right. He didn't pay any rent. At least none using traditional currency. The deal had been struck nearly a year ago, when one month, when for some inexplicable reason the entire city of Stamford seemed to consume no paper at all, Andy came up short. He had just finished dialing his father when his roommate Lila unplugged the phone line and made her fateful offer. Andy accepted on the spot. She would pay his rent indefinitely. He would, in turn, serve as her unconditional sex slave. Her rules were specific and strict. He had to be remain completely naked anytime he was in the apartment. He was forbidden to masturbate or even touch his cock without her permission, and she insisted that, on threat of punishment, he remain erect in her presence as much as possible as a display of proper respect. His tongue was to be available to pleasure her at all times, as was his cock and his then-virgin ass. Any violation of her rules would be cause for severe punishment.

Andy had no idea just how severe her punishment regimen would turn out to be. He'd expected he might be spanked or paddled or strapped, and even looked forward to the novelty of it. He'd been severely mistaken. She disabused him of that notion less than a week into their new arrangement, when she invited a girlfriend over and Andy made the mistake of ducking into the bedroom and quickly dressing himself. Mistress Lila had been furious, threatening to terminate their agreement as he quickly re-shed his clothes. In full view of her amused guest, Andy was bent over her desk with his limbs securely fastened to each of its legs. Taking off her belt, she'd thrashed his naked ass, stopping only when he was on the verge of tears, screaming passionately for mercy. Andy, thinking he was done, was quietly proud of himself for holding up so well... until he felt it. With no warning, Lila in one firm motion, buried a small but still potent butt-plug deep inside her unsuspecting charge. After his screams from the initial surprise faded, Andy settled down, only to being pulling frantically on his bonds as he felt the tiger balm kick in, burning him from the inside. While his ass burned, Lila snapped a metal sheath around his now soft penis, locking it into place with a click. She then brought her guest around in front of the desk, just inches from Andy's immobilized head. The two women began slowly undressing each other as they passionately made out. Soon they were both naked, writhing on the floor, licking each other softly as Andy watched bug-eyed.

At that point, the tiger balm had lost some of its potency and the sheer sexuality of the display in front of him re-invigorated Andy's erection. Only then did he realize that the sheath now cruelly locked to his cock was lined on the inside with rows of biting metal teeth. As he tried to expand in the constricting space, the teeth pushed painfully into his penis, causing excruciating pain. He tried to look away to kill his erection but Lila demanded he keep watching. She and her girlfriend spent a few more hours pleasuring each other through several orgasms each while Andy watched, unable to contain his agony-producing horniness. It had been a really long night for Andy. The first of many. He loved and hated every minute of it.

While he was free to come and go as he pleased, there was another firm rule in their agreement: every Friday night, from 7PM until 7AM, Andy had to be present for his weekly full training session. No excuses. It was 7:04 when he finally stepped into the apartment, naked, carrying his work clothes. Lila was waiting for him, dressed elegantly, as if for a night out, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed, a riding crop dangling lazily from her fingertips.

Her stern glare preempted any futile apology. She gestured to the living room, where Andy noticed the leather strap hanging from the sturdy hook in the ceiling. Soon he was kneeling on the living room floor, his ankles fastened together and his knees pushed apart by a spreader bar, his hands cuffed together and pulled high above him, attached to the ceiling by the leather cord. In this vulnerable position, he shrieked sporadically as Lila spent the next ten minutes or so striping his ass, inner thighs, and lower back with her vicious riding crop. The worst part, though, was he knew his punishment was only beginning... He gasped a bit as she pushed a small object into his ass. Then another. And another. Another. What the hell was she doing? He started to feel full.

"You're lucky tonight, Andy. I'm going to give you a chance to earn forgiveness. Your ass is full of anal beads. Four of them, strung together. It's really simple. If you can hold at least one of them in while giving me four orgasms, you're forgiven. Otherwise, you're staying tied up all night... with some friends of course."

She looked briefly at his nuts before gesturing to the jar of clothespins on the kitchen counter. Oh God. The good news was the beads were safely inside him and holding them shouldn't be too difficult... he felt Lila tugging at the string that now dangled from his ass like a tail. Andy squeezed to fight the pull.

"You didn't think I'd make it that easy, now did you?"

Lila finished tying the 2 pound weight to the string and released it. Andy held on for dear life.

With deliberate slowness, she walked around in front of him. In contrast to Andy's obvious exertion, she slowly positioned a few phone books in front of him to get the height just right, before calmly stepping up on them, hiking her skirt, and bringing her aroused vagina to his face. Andy set to work deliberately and immediately with his well trained tongue. Her first orgasm came rather quickly. Her juices mixed with his saliva and ran down his chin as he frantically fought to finish the task at hand. Just as she came a second time, one of the beads popped out of his ass, followed shortly by another. He clung desperately to the remaining ones. Nearly fifteen minutes later, Lila screamed, grinding herself against Andy's face as her third orgasm overtook her. Glancing around his shoulder, she noticed he had only one bead remaining. His ass appeared to be spasming. He was in trouble.

She was almost there. Andy's tongue knew her vagina well, and could detect her coming orgasm. He was going to make it. She pulled away. Andy groaned as he struggled futilely against his bonds to follow her.

"You know what? I feel like a little music for my last one."

Andy bit his lip and clung to the last bead. He was sweating profusely by now. He watched Lila's ass as she strolled over to the CD player and started her "Sax for Lovemaking" album. By the time she returned, he was desperate, and her arousal had receded from its crest. Andy dove in. It was going to be close.

"AHHH!" Her screams finally signaled his success. She had only just pulled away when he heard the thud of the weighted string of beads hitting the floor behind him. Uh oh. She looked at him disapprovingly.

"Don't worry, slave, you beat the clock. Time for a reward."

She slithered around behind his sweaty, bound body, kneeling behind him and pressing her breasts into his back. She reached around and began tugging on his erection, gently, lovingly caressing it until he exploded in relief. Andy went limp in his bonds. She came around in front of him... what was... oh crap.

"One last thing."

In his sheer relief he hadn't seen the plastic cup in her other hand, in which she'd silently caught the product of his copious orgasm. She lifted the cup to his lips. Andy closed his eyes tightly and reluctantly swallowed its contents.

"OK now you're done."

Andy smiled from ear to ear.


******************************

They took a nice shower together. Lila let him lather her up, running his hands over her perky breasts and tight bottom. Andy enjoyed every minute of it. Lila rubbed his sore ass with soap and a cool washcloth. Later she lay back in bed, clad in her nightgown, holding a still naked Andy's head in her lap while they easily talked.

"So tell me more about this new girl at work you're so smitten with?"

Andy went on to describe her in great detail, listening intently to Lila's advice and encouragement when she offered it.

Cradling his head, Lila abruptly grabbed Andy's balls.

"Is she prettier than me?"

Mistress wouldn't like his answer but she was also great at sniffing out and punishing lies.

Crap.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Those of you brave enough to comment (thereby admitting to the world that you read this deviant little piece of steaming kink) I humbly thank you.


Team Karen is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Andy Bernard Pays His Rent also liked 33 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans