- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
First fic.  Hopefully we'll get to see something like this in Season 3.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

"Hey."

"Hey."

He nonchalantly grabbed a handful of jelly beans and leaned against her desk.

"I just wanted to let you know that I can't stop thinking about last night.  Actually, last night and this morning.  So, because of you, I'm going to get very little work done today."

"And how would that differ from any other day?"

He popped a red one into his mouth.  "Good one."  Her stomach tightened as he smiled brightly.  "You know me well."

"Every part of you, in fact."  She was feeling frisky.

He leaned in closer.  She could smell the clean scent of the fabric softener they bought last Sunday.

"Just out of curiosity, which would you say is your favorite?"  He was feeling bold.

She felt her face flush as the image of what she did to him in the shower this morning came into focus.  She quickly hit the voicemail button on the phone and inched her chair closer to her desk.

"My favorite, huh?  Obviously, there are several to choose from."

"Obviously."  He licked his lips and she instinctively crossed her legs.  This wasn't going to be easy, but it was definitely going to be fun.

"You have very soft lips."  He licked them again and she thought of the way he had gently kissed the inside of her thighs last night. 

"So...my lips."  He popped an orange and a yellow into his mouth and lightly drummed his fingers on her desk.  The same fingers that gripped her hips as she quickened her pace before the alarm went off .

"But I'm also a fan of your hands."  He immediately stopped drumming and slid his hands forward, letting his fingers dangle inches from her face.  She brushed her fingertips against his and they both shivered.

"This is too hard."

"That's wha-

She looked up at him.

"Stop!  Don't finish that thought."

"Fair enough."  His eyes sparkled and she almost forgot to breathe.

They pulled their hands back and she cleared her throat.

"Okay.  I've got it."

"Okay.  Let's hear it."

"Your eyes."

"My eyes." 

"I love the way I feel when they're on me."  She smiled at him and he thought his heart might burst.  They stared at each other for several seconds.

"So, any other questions?"

"Just one."

"Shoot."

"How the hell am I going to make it through the rest of the day?"



bitterpill is the author of 26 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 22 members. Members who liked A Few of Her Favorite Things also liked 2767 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans