- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I obviously need this show to be on HBO.  Hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

The first rumble of thunder woke them instantly. 

 

He glanced at the clock: 7:35. 

 

She dragged a finger down his chest and sighed.

 

“Let’s stay in bed all day.”

 

He picked up her hand and brought her fingers to his lips.  He kissed each one lightly.

 

“And what would we do in bed all day?”

 

She lifted her head and looked into his eyes. A flash of lightening illuminated the room.

 

“I have a few ideas.”

 

She traced his lower lip with her index finger.

 

“Do any of these ideas involve nudity?  Because those are really the only kind I’m willing to entertain.”

 

“As a matter of fact, they all do.” 

 

The first drops of rain hit the roof as she slid her tongue into his mouth.  He ran his fingers through her hair and brought her closer.

 

After a few minutes they pulled apart, breathless.

 

“Are all of your ideas this good?

 

“I’m not one to brag, but yes.  Yes they are.”

 

“Who am I to doubt you, Pam?”

 

He wrapped his arms around her and gently flipped them over so she was now underneath him.

 

“I see you have an idea of your own.”

 

“I hope you don’t mind.”  He cupped one of her breasts and traced her nipple with his thumb.

 

“No.  All are welcome.”  She closed her eyes and arched her back as the rain beat against the window.

 

“I love you, Pam.”

 

Her eyes opened to find a look of equal parts love and desire.  She would cry if she wasn’t so completely turned on.

 

“Say it again.”

 

“I love you.”

 

She smiled as she cupped his face.  “I love you, too.”

 

He slid inside her as a rumble of thunder shook the window.  She ran her fingers through his hair and moaned.

 

“Don’t close your eyes.”

 

“Okay.”  She bit her bottom lip as he found a rhythm.

 

“Pam, say it again.  Please.”

 

“Okay.”

 

He let out a choked laugh.  “Not that.”

 

She smiled.  “I love you, Jim.”

 

Soon, the sound of her name filled the room as loudly as the rain and thunder.

 

Minutes later, her head rested comfortably on his chest as he drew lazy circles on her back.

 

“That was amazing.”

 

“It certainly was.”  She lifted her head and softly kissed his lips. 

 

“Let’s stay in bed all day.”

 

“What a great idea.” 

 



bitterpill is the author of 26 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked An Exchange of Ideas also liked 2764 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans