- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Well if you're a fan of suspense fics I'm hoping you'll enjoy this. I was listening to She Wants Revenge on Friday on the way home from work and felt the overwhelming urge to write a rather disturbing tale. If you know their music you'll recognize the theme and quite possibly a few quotes.

Enjoy!

Rating is MA for violence and theme rather than sexual content.

Her skin was soft, damp to the touch as tiny droplets of sweat formed on the surface. He drew his fingers firmly up her arm; she squirmed and tried to pull way. Her wrists were bound and her ankles tied together, she couldn't move.

"I want to hold you close, with your skin pressed against me tight."

His voice was deep but recognizable. She tried to speak but he wrapped a cloth firmly across her mouth, all she could do was groan. The taste of the foul smelling fabric was salty and bitter cross her tongue.

She felt him lean down beside her, his breath hot against her neck, his lips mere inches from her skin.

"You love me Pam, you-love-me, I know it."

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans