- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So I wrote another one. It's just really fun to do! This one's from Pam again.

Still don't own anything you might recognize.
Dear Jim,

It’s me again. It has only been two days since I left you my first letter. Maybe you haven’t even found it yet. I think I hid it pretty well. Guess I’m just a really impatient person.

I can’t stop thinking about you, or your words. I’ve read your poem so many times I learned it by heart. Probably kind of pathetic but who cares.
I wonder if you’ve read my letter yet. I mean, you probably have by now. And I don’t know if I really expect you to respond, since you have a lot of reasons to be pissed off at me. I would be pissed off at me. I mean I am... pissed off. I’m making no sense am I?

I don’t really know what to do with this letter. I can’t leave it at your desk because I'm not sure if you got the last one. And maybe you don’t want to have anything to do with me anymore. I can’t quite remember what I wrote down, but I bet it was something embarrassing.

You just looked over here! Oh my gosh, my heart is racing right now! This is insane! I really need to act normal, maybe you really haven’t found it yet. God this is killing me. I almost wish I would have just handed it to you. But then again, it’s still me, the coward.

Talked to Roy though. It got pretty ugly. I didn’t tell him everything yet, but I told him enough to get him really angry. I need to break up with him.

Woow, I can’t believe I just wrote that down. I need some coffee, be right back ---
Ok, I’m back. This letter is getting pretty weird, I’m sorry if it’s hard to follow. It really is kind of a good thing to keep me bussy. You probably think I’m still planning my wedding.
But I’m not.

I hope your not too mad at me. Maybe I should tell you something I really love about you.

I love your hands.

I know right? Pretty weird, but I really do! You totally have the most beautiful hands. They’re so big and strong but yet they feel really smooth. Remember that one time when you told me you had just convinced Dwight that he needed to go spy on our other branch, but before he did so, he had to die his hair? That’s when I noticed. You were holding my hand and I was laughing so hard I could hardly breathe! But I still noticed.

And then Roy walked in. It really was a smaller version of the situation we are in right now I think. Roy yelling at you, you apologizing, me picking Roy’s side. But I won’t do that this time, Jim. I’m on your side now, if you’ll still have me.

Still don’t know what to do with this letter. I should get some work done.

Your hair looks nice today.


Love,
Pam
Chapter End Notes:
Unfortunately I'm going to be gone for a couple of days. I'm going camping so there will be no computers around! But I'll bring my notebook to write down new ideas.
Hope I'm not boring you with these letters, I just can't help myself. It's so much fun to write!

Reviews are lovely.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans