- Text Size +

 

“You gotta a little…” Jim swept his pinkie at the corner of Pam’s mouth and scooped a little peanut butter frosting from it.

“Ohfanx” Pam mumbled with a large amount of cupcake in her mouth.

“You ready Dwight?” Jim crossed his arms, and leaned back against Pam’s desk.

“Yes.” Dwight mumbled sourly.

“Alright, everybody?” Jim announced loudly. “Can I please have your attention? Dwight has something very special he needs to say.”

“I still think you helped her too much Jim.”

Pam shrugged her shoulders as she took another bite of cupcake. “You saw the tape, Dwight.”

She made the deal fair and square.” Jim smiled and looked around at the office, where everyone had turned to look at the three of them.

“Right, well, everyone’s waiting…”

Dwight took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Then in an unusually soft voice he began singing….

 

I know just how to whisper….

And I know just how to cry….

I know just where to find the answers…”

 

Jim picked up another cupcake and lifted it to Pam. She smiled and bumped her own against it in a toast.

 

“Making love out of nothing at all….”

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

The song that Dwight is forced to sing by Jim is "Making Love Out of Nothing At All" by Air Supply.

And that's it! Thanks so much for reading, and I hoped you enjoy my little story.



dundiefromgod is the author of 23 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Mr. Halpert and Miss Beesly Enjoy Delicious Cupcakes and Awful Music also liked 1599 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans