- Text Size +

End: Michael

“This is it!” Dwight sobbed to Michael. “It’s the end of my life as a wolf on the prowl!”

“Oookay, you were more like a wolf cub, anyway, Dwight.”

“I was a wolf!” insisted Dwight. “And now she,” he pointed to Angela standing outside Michael’s office, “is turning me into a tame dog.”

Michael looked at Angela, suddenly realizing that her contorted face showed pain instead of emotion. “Idiot! She’s turning you into a dad! Get her to the hospital!”

“What?” Dwight looked stunned, but Angela nodded.

“Come on, wolf cub,” said Michael, grabbing his keys. “I’ll drive you both.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks to Swedge for beta-reading. This completes the spate of nice things done for Angela, that not-so-nice, uptight accountant.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Too Late Kev is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Nice Things also liked 202 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans