- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I was immediately inspired to write this after the season 4 finale. There will be much more to come. Feedback will inspire me to post faster.
I don't own these characters.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Later that evening Pam and Jim make small talk and drive home together.
I don’t own these characters. They are property of NBC"s The Office. This is purely for fun and enjoyment.
_____________________

After the fireworks
_____________________


Pam Talking Head/In the parking lot
Pam:
“I’m feeling okay, I kind of thought this would be the night Jim would ask me to marry him. Well I mean I thought he grabbed for something in his pocket at one point but then Andy…”

Jim Talking Head/In the stairwell
Jim:
“Okay so that sucked. I was totally going to pop the question to Pam but then Andy…”

Andy Talking Head/By the stage
Andy:
“This is the greatest night of my life!”

Phyllis Talking Head/(Exiting the office doors after catching Dwight and Angela in the act, smiling impishly)
Phyllis:
“Ohhh, I guess we’ll see who’s planning the parties from now on.”

--------

Jim was disheartened and furious. The moment that he had wanted to happen for so long was stolen by Andy. Jim walked away from the camera man and was still heard saying “What the hell!”

He walked up to the office to get his cell, which he had left on his desk. When Angela flung open the office doors while still buttoning her blouse which had obviously been crumpled on the floor at one point. Jim recognized the wrinkle pattern from a tryst Pam and he had shared in the supply closet not so long ago.
She looked panic stricken to see Jim standing in front of her and proceeded to run down the hallway past him.

Bewildered, Jim entered the room to find Dwight sitting at his desk with his shirt half buttoned and his head in his hands. He had obviously been crying. “Hey Dwight, You all right buddy?”

“Moaaan, I just I love her so much and I thought she loved me but Andy…”

“Yeah I know Andy kinda ruined my evening too. Maybe we could form an alliance for a massive revenge prank.”

“Yes! Dwight stood at attention at his desk, buttoned his collar to the top and held his hand out to shake Jim’s.”

“Agreed!”

Jim grabbed his cell phone and left. He found Pam and bade her to come close. The camera man was shooting them from distance. “I have something to ask you Beasley.” Her eyes became eager, was he going to ask now, tonight, after everything that had happened?

“Will you Pamela Morgan Beasley, hang on while I pull up the car to get you?”
It wasn’t what she thought he would say, but it made her smile all the same. It was still on his mind and that’s all that mattered for the time being. Jim kissed her softly on the lips and said “Wait right here love, I’ll be right back.”
__________________________________________________
Chapter End Notes:
Please Please Please leave feedback. I want to know it it is any good. Plus this wasn't beta-ed but if you think it should be let me know. I have written fluffy and steamy fics before (which I plan to post). In the meantime, I thought all the Jammers would appreciate this series. I know the direction I’m going with it but as it is my first chapter story I would appreciate feed back. If you have any ideas or suggestions of where I should go with it… Bring it on.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans