- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is my first story....be nice.
Pam could smell the bacon cooking before she even opened her eyes. Smiling, she hopped out of bed and started to make her way downstairs to the kitchen when something caught her attention. The French doors at the far end of the bedroom were barely open and the soft curtains inside were blowing from the breeze.

Curious, Pam made her way over to the doors, which opened to a deck just big enough for two chairs and a small table. On the table there was a vase filled with roses, a fresh cup of coffee, and a cup of tea that was still steaming. Pam instinctively sat down and began to sip her tea. She looked out over the backyard and up into the trees. She smiled as she took in everything she saw. She loved this house. It was an old, small Victorian in the Green Ridge neighborhood of Scranton. They had moved in right after their wedding and it was the absolute perfect house for them.

"Hey….I was wondering if you were ever going to wake up." He startled her when he said it. She looked over her shoulder and saw Jim carrying two plates, which he placed on the table.

"Good morning, Halpert. What's all this?" She asked, motioning over the table.

"Woke up early, couldn't go back to sleep. So, I got hungry waiting for you to wake up and went to pick up a few things at the market," Jim replied, grinning.

"Well, everything looks great! Thanks, babe."

"Nothing but the best for my beautiful wife." He didn't think he would ever get tired of referring to her as his wife. She smiled, and picked up her fork and sighed at how good the eggs were. She loved that Jim always cooked for her.

They talked about nothing in particular as they finished their breakfast and then cleaned up together.

"I think I'm gonna go back upstairs and paint,” Pam said as she was drying the last of the dishes.

“Sounds good to me. I was going to go for a jog and then watch the Phillies game this afternoon.”

They went upstairs together and Jim changed into his running gear while Pam set her watercolors up on the same table where they had just eaten breakfast. He kissed the top of her head as she was painting before he left for his run.



When the sun had completely disappeared below the trees and Pam could not distinguish the different colors of her paint, she decided to clean up and go inside. After she had put all of her materials away, she went downstairs and found Jim fast asleep on the couch. Some ESPN show was blaring on the television.

“Wake up, sleepy head,” she purred in his ear as she ran her fingers through his hair.

“Mmmm, what time is it?” He asked as he stretched and sat up.

“Almost 7.”

“AM or PM?” His question made Pam giggle.

“PM silly. What do you wanna do for dinner?”

“How about take out,” Jim suggested, yawning.

“Yes! From that new Chinese restaurant. Remember you loved their sushi?”

“Perfect,” Jim said, as he reached for his cell phone to call their order in.

“They said it should be about 40 minutes,” he said, hanging up his phone. “I’m going to go up and shower before it gets here. I never showered today after running.”

“Mind if I join you?” Pam said it in that deep, sexy voice she knew drove Jim wild.

“Be my guest.” He could never tell her “no”.

He leaned down to kiss her, placing his arms around her waist. She reached up to pull him closer to him, her hands on the back of his neck. Her knees went weak as their lips met. Even after being together for a few years, his kiss still made her melt.

He scooped her into his arms, and carried her upstairs. With her hands still on the back of his neck, she kissed him everywhere she could -- his ear, his neck, his chin.

Finally reaching their bathroom, Jim placed her down and then reached into the shower to turn the water on. By the time he had turned around Pam had completely removed all of her clothes and was making her way towards Jim. She came over to him and started slowly taking his clothes off. He watched her diligently working, loving how she affectionately admired his body.

When she was finished she stepped into the shower and motioned for him to follow. The water was hot and they could barely see each other through all the steam.
Jim reached for Pam and pulled her close. They kissed each other slow at first and then harder as their tongues explored each others mouth. Jim’s hands here grasping Pam’s ass and she moaned loudly when he started to squeeze it. She let her hands move all over his body, starting in his hair and moving down his chest and eventually reaching his penis. She held him lightly, closing her fingers around his growing erection. She slowly started to move her hand up and down him.

Jim let his head fall backwards and the hot water rushed over his face. Pam was moving faster now and was cupping his balls with her other hand. She moved her thumb gently over his tip and he didn’t know if he could take much more.

Then suddenly Pam dropped to her knees and before Jim even knew what was happening, Pam had entirely taken him in her mouth.

“Damn, baby,” he moaned as he placed his hands in her hair.

After a few minutes, Jim couldn’t take it anymore and he lifted Pam so she was standing up.

“Hmph...I wasn’t done,” she pouted.

“I didn’t want to come like that,” he said as he backed her up against the wall of the shower. He kissed her neck and stopped to suck on her collarbone. She sighed from the pleasure and lifted her right leg up and wrapped it around him. Jim hooked his arm under her knee and he felt Pam thrusting herself towards him.

He took her left breast in his mouth and sucked hard on her nipple. He switched to her other breast and while he licked and sucked, Pam reached down and guided him inside her.

Jim reached down and lifted her left leg up and over his
arm, causing her legs to spread apart and opening her up.

She placed her arms around his neck so that he was totally supporting her. Pam tightened herself around Jim’s throbbing cock and he pushed hard and deep inside of her. He pulled back slowly, almost coming out of her, and then gently slid back inside. He repeated this motion, speeding up a little each time.

“Oh fuck Jim....I...I....oh God!!” Pam screamed as she came, her wetness immediately washed away by the water pulsing down from the shower head.

After a few more thrusts, Jim let himself go inside of her.

“Damn, that felt good,” he whispered in Pam’s ear as he lowered her down to shower floor.

“Yes, it most certainly did,” Pam said.

“Now, I think we need to get washed up so we’ll be ready when tbe delivery man shows up,” Jim said while he was squirting shampoo into his hand.

**********************************************************

Their work week was completely normal. Jim scored a few new clients and touched base with some of his old ones. Pam answered phones, made some faxes, and dealt with the usual amount of Michael insanity.

On Thursday after work, Pam and Jim stopped at the grocery store on their way home to pick up a few things for dinner. When they finally got home, Pam went to the kitchen to unpack the groceries and Jim went straight upstairs to change out of his work clothes.

When everything was put away, Pam went into the living room and turned on the television. She sat down on the couch and noticed the light on answering machine blinking. She pushed the play button and started flipping through the channels on the television.

“Hey kids, it’s me! I just wanted to say hey and see if you two were still going to be able to make it over on Saturday for your dad’s birthday cookout. Pam, your cousin Shelly will be there with her new baby girl, Grace. She’s so cute! Anyway, just give me a call back soon and let me know if you are coming. See you soon, love you!!”

BEEP.

“Hello, this message is for Pam Halpert. My name is Lisa Johnston and I represent author Jane McElroy. I got your number from the owner of The French Manor Bed and Breakfast in the Poconos. My client recently saw some of your work while she was staying at the hotel even though we’re not sure if this is the kind of work you typically create, we were wondering if you would be interested in illustrating Mrs. McElroy’s new children’s book. I would love to set up a meeting with you to discuss this more if you are interested. My office number is 212-822-3803 or you can reach me on my cell at 212-943-5353. I look forward to talking with you soon, Pam. Thanks so much.”

BEEP.

“End of new messages.”

Pam reached down to play the last message again. She listened to it for a second time, still not believing what she was hearing.

“Pam? You okay? What happened?” Jim was staring at her as she frantically scribbled down Lisa Johnston’s number from the answering machine.

“Umm, oh hey. Uh, yeah, everything’s fine,” she said as she smiled at him. “Actually, it’s pretty good.”

“Who was that on the message?”

“Well, my mom called asking if we were still going out there for my dads birthday on Saturday and then this lady called me asking if I wanted to do the illustrations for some children’s book for Jane McElroy.” She was beaming at him as she told him what the message said.

“PAM!! Seriously!! This is awesome. Wow, congratulations!!

“I know!! I’ve actually heard Jane McElroy before and she wants me to do her book. I mean, I don’t even know what to say I’m just completely......shocked.” She was almost out of breathe from talking so fast.

“So what do you do next?”

“Well she left me her number and told me to call about setting up a meeting and then we will go from there.”

Jim walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. She snuggled her face in his chest and she could smell the fabric softener on his shirt. He rested his head on hers.

“I have never been so proud of you,” he said softly. “Have I told you lately that I’m completely in love with you?”

“Yeah, I think so. But it feels so good to hear you say it again.” Pam’s stomach started to grumble as they stood intertwined in the living room. Embarrassed, Pam pulled away.

“I think my little starving artist needs some dinner,”Jim joked. He grabbed her hand and lead her into the kitchen where they made a fresh pepperoni and mushroom pizza together.

**********************************************************

Pam made sure she called Lisa Johnston first thing on Friday morning. She did not want Jane McElroy to change her mind and end up using another artist.

She sat at her reception desk and dialed the office number she had written down. The phone rang several times before someone answered.

“This is Lisa.”

“Hi, um Lisa Johnston?” Pam sort stuttered over her words.

“Speaking,” replied the cold voice on the other end of the phone.

“Hi, I am, uh Pam, Pam Halpert and I got a -”

“Yes! Pam Halpert, we finally speak! I have been trying to get in touch with you for weeks! You have no idea how hard it has been, believe me.” Lisa’s tone had changed entirely.

“Well, thank you. I must say I’m completely honored that Mrs. McElroy liked my work so much and thought of me for her book,” Pam said shyly.

“Honey, she didn’t think of you, she demanded you! I have been searching for your number hoping that I found it before I got fired. I called every hotel in Pennsylvania looking for you and now here you are!”

“Yeah, here I am.” Pam couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “So, Mrs. Johnston, what exactly is this book about?”

“I’m not entirely sure myself, sweetheart. My job is just to find you and set up the meeting. Jane wants to meet with you personally to talk about everything. We were hoping to get together next week, if that was convenient for you.”

“Sure, anytime. Where will we be meeting?” Pam hadn’t even thought about that until now.

“Well my office is in New York, and Jane lives in Connecticut so if you can get to the city that would be great.”

“Of course. That’s not a problem. The only thing is I would have to take off work, so....” Pam glanced down at her desk calendar before responding, “Friday would be best.”

“Let me see. The 19th, yes. I think we can do that. How about we meet for lunch?”

“Great! I’m not very familiar with New York, so you will have to tell me exactly where I need to be.” Pam tried not to sound too nervous.

“That’s fine. Give me your e-mail address and I will send you all the information once I have everything confirmed.”

Pam gave Lisa her e-mail and the two women chatted for a few more minutes before saying good-bye and hanging up.

As soon as Pam put her phone down, she walked over to Jim’s desk and told him all about talking with Lisa. He listened intently, smiling up at her as she leaned on her usual spot on his desk.

“Well, I think this calls for a fancy night in New York. Do you agree?” Jim asked her, leaning back in his chair.

“Absolutely I do.” They grinned at each other before returning to their work.
Chapter End Notes:
Week 2 coming soon.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans