- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The original title for this was confession, but for some odd reason I have the song 'Memory' from CATS stuck in my head. For some other odd reason, I hear Jason Castro from AI singing it...and I don't even like him...hmm...

She wanders around the parking lot, wondering why no one is showing up for work. She forgot her key today and she’s waiting for Hank to come. She could wait in her car, but it’s a nice day and she doesn’t feel like wasting gas and money by just letting the engine run. Suddenly, she can see herself 2 parking spaces over, and Jim is standing right next to her. She sees herself joking around and sees Jim stammer for a moment, then confess. "I’m in love with you." She wants to shout out at herself, to tell her not to say it. But she can’t control her past and the Pam she’s watching rejects Jim just like she knew she would. Pam closes her eyes for as long as she can, opens them again, and the Pam she saw out there is gone. So is Jim. She pulls out her phone, ready to call her sister and ask what exactly is wrong with her when she looks at the day on her phone and realizes it’s a Saturday. She’s been so caught up in Jim that she doesn’t even know what day it is. She sighs, gets back in her car, and heads back to her lonely apartment. "He’ll come back," she thinks.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans