- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

It was Date Night.

It was the night Ryan was going to take Kelly out for the first time. He had almost forgotten about it. It had been Monday afternoon when he asked her.

Kelly had been buying a soda and wearing a lacy pink top. She smiled at him shyly, which Ryan found charming since he was aware Kelly was not an bit shy. But he didn't think of asking her out until she bought her diet Coke, and she had to bend over to get it from the machine.

Now, Ryan didn't consider himself a pervert, but he was also a red-blooded American man. He saw down her pink shirt and saw a nice view of Kelly's good-sized breasts. He also noticed (as he had before) the great curve of her rear end. What sealed the deal however was the smile as she opened her drink, and he saw the tiny flash of her little pink tongue as she sipped her diet coke.

"Hey, you wanna go get a drink Thursday night?" Ryan asked. She looked surprised and delighted. "Oh! Yes! I'd love to! Wow! Yes!" she grinned and flounced out of the room, probably making a beeline to Pam or Phyllis's desks.

By Thursday morning, he had of course, forgotten. It wasn't until he saw Kelly take off her coat that he remembered. In fact, he didn't even remember then. He just noticed how hot she looked. Kelly wore a tight, low cut dress, cut a few inches above the knee, in Kelly's signature pink. No one had ever worn anything like that in the office before.

Ryan and Jim's eyes both were drawn to her as she pulled off her coat.

"Wow, Kelly. You look great!" Jim said to Kelly, his friend. She beamed, shyly.

"Thanks Jim." Kelly responded. "I'm going on a hot date tonight."

Ryan felt an immediate pang of jealousy. Until it hit him.

"I'm the date!" he realized. Kelly looked at Ryan shyly.

Ryan kept watching Kelly all day. Crossing and uncrossing her legs, chewing gum, talking to Pam about their date. Pam was sweet enough to pretend to be interested. That pink dress drove him crazy. Her "junk" - Ryan's favorite thing about her, was so rounded and showcased by the dress. Surely she must know that, Ryan thought. This is going to be a fun date.

He went by her desk at the end of the day. She was already ready. Her lips were glossy and pink, and her eyes had some kind of shimmery powder lining them. Her hair was shiny and her skin deep brown. Ryan thought he had never seen such a pretty girl before.

"Ryan! I'm so excited! I've never been to the bar you mentioned. I can't wait to meet all your friends and find out all about you!" she shrieked.

 Ryan, for the first time all day, was beginning to have second thoughts about this...

 "Um, I was going to suggest that we maybe grab some food and watch a movie at my house." Ryan offered. Kelly's face dropped. Her shimmery eyes looked sad and she pouted. He hadn't meant for it to sound like such a booty call - which it was - but it sure came out that way.

"But I got all dressed up." She said. Kelly moved closer to Ryan. He could smell her drugstore perfume, and he was surprised that he kind of liked it. "Don't you want to show me off, Ryan?" Kelly cooed.

And Ryan decided, he did want to.

In the car, Kelly switched from sex kitten to Miss Chatterbox. Ryan realized she could do that in the drop of a hat. "Tricky." he thought, making a mental note of this ability. Kelly went on and on and Ryan's eyes kept travelling to the tops of her breasts, which he could see quite well from the drivers seat.

At the bar, Ryan's friends took to Kelly better than he thought. Kelly was not that different from their sorority girlfriends, except she was Indian. She laughed easily at everyone's jokes and told embarassing stories about Ryan.  She got along well with his friend Dave's girlfriend Lizzy, a typical sorority girl who worked the Clnique counter at the mall.

Lizzy turned to Kelly and Ryan. "Oh my god, Kelly. You're cheeks are so rosy. What are you wearing?" Kelly smiled and said "Cover Girl moisture-rich blush. And my eyes are two shades of shadow I mixed. I wanted to look pretty for Ryan." There was an awkward pause when they all realized how much information Kelly had just revealed. She looked embarassed. "I just...I thought he was cute for a long time." She looked down into her drink.

Ryan and Dave excused themselves for a smoke. Ryan, who was trying to quit, bummed one off Dave. "Wow. She is into you." Dave said the instant they were outside. "I guess so." Ryan said, unsure of how to feel.

Dave wasted no time. "You fuck her yet?"

Ryan almost choked laughing. "This is our first date, man." he said. Dave nodded.

"Kind of talks a lot, huh?"

"Yup." Ryan nodded sheepishly.  

"She likes you a lot though." Dave exhaled from his cigarette.

"Guess so." Ryan said, curious as to what Dave meant by that.

"Good girls are hard to find." Dave said. Dave had been through a nasty breakup when he last girlfirend had cheated on him. Ryan thought about this, and all the girlfirends he had had who turned out to be crazy or cheaters or liars or phonies. Kelly might be annoying sometimes, and a chatterbox. But she was a good girl.

Dave took a long drag of his cigarette. "And what is with that ass?!" Dave said. "You have GOT to tap that  for me, man."

Ryan laughed and the two of them went back in the bar. Kelly and Lizzy sat chatting on, but Ryan could tell Kelly was nervous about what she had said. He slid in next to her and let his hand rest on her thigh. She smiled. He smiled.

"Wanna get out of here?" he asked. Kelly nodded.

They were parked in front of her apartment and both in the backseat. One of Ryan's hands was inside Kelly's bra and the other was up her dress. Her skin was warm and she made cute cooing sounds as he felt her up. Ryan's pants were unzipped but Kelly was being shy.

"Oh please, baby." Ryan pleaded, guiding her hand to his pants. Kelly was reluctant. "Ryaaaaan." she said. "I don't want to go too far too soon."

"Then let's go inside and just lay down next to each other, no fooling around." Ryan suggested. Kelly shook her head. "You'll want to spend the night and I'll want you to too and then you'll suggest we can sleep in the same bed and not do anything and I'll agree and then you'll take off your clothes because you're feeling hot and you'll help me take off my clothes and then you'll get turned on and I won't want to keep my hands off it and then we'll be having sex!" she said.

Kelly's shimmery eyelids fluttered for emphasis. Ryan laughed. He was impressed by her accurate assessment of the rest of the evening.

"Okay. You're right." Ryan said. He leaned over and kissed the tops of her breasts and got of the car. He opened the door for her and took her hand. They walked to the door of her apartment building.

"I liked what you said about me at the bar, Kelly." Ryan said. Kelly smiled and looked relieved.  

Kelly then stood on her tip-toes and kissed him. She held his shoulders and slipped her pink tongue into Ryan's willing mouth. She was so little compared to him - though he was no giant - and it made him smile how much control she was taking.

"Now I want you to come up." She murmered, a hand sliding dangerously low on his stomach. He pushed her hand lower for a long lingering moment, and closed his eyes. She felt him for a while, still on her tip toes.

When he opened his eyes, Kelly was smiling at him. Ryan took every ounce of strength and will power to pull away from her. "No. You were right. Let's take it slow." He said. She nodded, lips glossy.

He walked her to her door, they kissed again, and she went in.

"Call me when you get home to make sure you're safe!" she said.

"No, Kelly. I'm not 12 years old and you're not my mother." Ryan said. Kelly nodded in realized agreement.

"See you at work, Ryan." Kelly said. "I had a nice time."

Ryan nodded. "I would have liked to have had sex with you tonight, but I had a nice time too."

That's when Kelly lunged at him and pulled him in her apartment. She closed the door and threw her purse on the floor. In a second, her pink dress was over her head and she was clad only in her matching underwear. She started unbuttoning his shirt and Ryan closed his eyes, happy.

"Spend the night with me, Ryan." she said, in between nibbling his neck.

Ryan didn't fight. "Dave would be proud." He thought, as he felt his belt being unbuckled by swift small hands, and his keys grabbed from him and flung across the room.

A very pink room, that is.

 



horace is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Pink the Color also liked 6 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans