- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another of my favorite episodes! Please review, I love hearing all your comments!

It had only been a few days since Jim and Pam had opened the DVDs they had gotten from the production company that filmed their lives.  But already, they had settled into a nice routine of watching a few episodes a night.  It was weird, but good.  They both loved revisiting all the good times they had had when they were "just friends".  And, even though it was hard, they were also enjoying how they could really talk about the bad times as well.

"Okay, so this is...ooh it's your party!  The one Michael crashed," Pam was grinning ear to ear.  They were cuddled up in bed, Pam curled up with her head resting on Jim's chest.  She hit play, and soon they were watching their entire office having a lockdown...for the IT guy.

"Michael is..."  Jim tried to find the right words.

"Hopeless?"

"Yes.  I was going to say clueless, but your word is better."

As had become their custom, they had something of a Mystery Science Theater atmosphere while watching all the stupidity of the office.

I think "Wow, I love my Big Brother!"

"That's what she said!"

"Gross.  Beesly, you are gross."

I've got to erase a lot of stuff.  A LOT of stuff.

"I know what you're thinking, but I'm pretty sure Kevin was erasing his recipe for Office-made beer."

"Oh yeah, can't let that secret out.  Then everyone will want some."

Probably...because we're downriver from that old bread factory.

Even Jim couldn't come up with a response to Dwight's insane speech.  Him and Pam both just laughed hysterically for a solid minute.

As on-screen Pam conspired with the camera crew to expose Dwight and Angela, Jim couldn't help but grin and kiss his Pam on the top of her head. She just looked up and motioned for him to keep watching as Angela bought a second candy bar for Dwight.

They both stared, dumbfounded at Michael's "improv".  And, after what seemed like an eternity to Pam, they finally got to the actual party.

"Jim, your room looks like your in college.  I'm surprised there wasn't a futon."

"Well, that's why I have you now." Pam smiled at his remark and took his hand in hers.

     Islands in the stream
     That is what we are
     No one in-between
     How can we be wrong
     Sail away with me
...

They both sang along as the episode ended.  "Oh..." Pam sighed as the credits rolled, "I'm so in love with you."

Jim grinned in classic Jim fashion.  "Let's start the next epsiode."

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans