- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Continuing from the last chapter...very short but I thought he deserved its own space!
“I hate you.”

“Hmmm I guess then I shouldn’t be giving you this then…”

“More presents?”

“Just one but I don’t know if I should give it to you since you hate me.”

“I love you.”

“Ok, so that’s 3 I hate you’s to 9 I love you’s for the week. Yup, I guess I can believe you.”

“Ohhh a small box, already like…oh Jim…oh my…I can’t…oh god I’m going to cry…”

“I saw it in a store a few months ago. I remember you telling me the story about how your grandmother had a heart locket and she kept pictures of her husband and your mother. And it protected her throughout her whole life. I thought maybe…”

“Yes...I always wanted one…she offered it to me but when she passed away I thought she should wear it for eternity so I gave it back…oh my this is sooo…”

“Umm, if you open it…”

“And there’s a picture of you. Wow.”

“I know you described hers to me so I don’t know if it’s the same kind but it…”

“No, I mean it’s amazing. The same color, the same weight and size…wow…”

“Good. I was afraid...”

“Will you put it on me?”

“Sure.”

“I can’t believe…you are so amazing…thank you…thank you…thank you..”

“Ohhhh and 3 thank you’s. I like this week.”

“I love you. I love you. I love you.”

“I love you too, so much.”
Chapter End Notes:
Yay for presents!!!


emjohnson03 is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Conversations with Jim and Pam also liked 2103 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans