- Text Size +
I am drunk and I am so fucking drunk and the floor floats underneath me and the images of my coworkers are blurry and is Oscar wearing a corsage? I mean that looks like a corsage, isn’t it? And why am I here? Oh yeah, right, today’s Halloween and I am dressed up as superwoman. We’re having a party, alright. Oh my God, I want another vodka punch. It tastes bad but I can’t get enough of it. I down one with Meredith. And another one. And another one. I laugh out loud.

And Michael is talking to me right now but I have no idea what he’s saying. I’ll just nod and nod and nod and nod again. I will tell him I have to go to the bathroom. Which is actually a good thing because my make up is completely run over my face. I’ll go to the bathroom. I take the stairs. One step at a time, Pam, one step at a time. You don’t want to fall down and break your bones.

Oh, Jim’s here.

And he’s so… oh my… he’s so… handsome. And he looks hotter than usual. Or maybe it’s the alcohol. And he turns and smiles and tells me what I’m doing here. And I’m dumbfounded and I don’t know what to say. I forgot why I went to the ground floor. I ask him what he’s doing here instead. He’s telling me he got of sick of the party, he hasn’t had a good day. I wonder why. Oh, okay, because you didn’t sell that much paper. It’s okay, Jim. I’ll comfort you. I’ll embrace you. Tight. See? Are you better now? Yes, you are right.

And his muscles under my arms are warm and, man, I want a piece of this. I start rubbing my hands all over his back touching him and I don’t know if it’s the alcohol but I want him. Now.

So I kiss him. And he pulls back. He’s asking me what I had to drink. He accuses me of drinking too much. He asks me, again, what the hell did I drink. I don’t know Jim, I don’t care. Just kiss me again. And when our lips meet all of his body responds. We only stop to breathe air.

He smiles knowingly again and takes my hand and we go to his car, to his house. Possibly to have the best night of our lives.

* * *

The next morning Michael tells me I never came back after I went to the bathroom. I can see he’s not happy with me.

The worst thing is that I have no idea were to begin.

Or if I should.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans