- Text Size +
This feels like something new.

It’s difficult to explain. It feels like a new start, though it’s not. It feels so pure and fresh, like the morning dew on your bare feet.

It wants to scream life.

They want to go to the top of the mountain and shout, release their adrenaline.

They feel their blood pumping.

This feels like something new. Although it isn’t. Because it’s been inside of them since they both first met. Since they had their first coffee break together.

Jim sees her walking down the aisle in her long tight white dress, and her red hair cascades doing little sommersaults against her shoulder. And her cheeks are soft and pink and their smiles are blinding.

The faces of their coworkers wearing fancy suits and dresses are a sample, a dull display of what he is feeling. And he has no doubt she is the same when she finally reaches to him and he takes his hand.

Her teeth are little pearls shimmering in the daylight. Her green eyes are watery. She is beautiful and everything he ever wanted.

He wants this. He wanted to make her happy. They wanted a marriage. After three angst-filled years and sob-less cries this feels like a well-deserved prize.

It is difficult to explain. In this chapel, everything feels new.

Her dress, his suit, the cool air, the hymns that the songbirds sing in the background. Weeks will pass and all this novelty will decay, this building will fall.

But the fire of their love will remain endlessly.

Jim looks at Pam and he looks back. They feel a tingling sensation on their stomachs.

They feel the burning already.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans