- Text Size +
Decisions are always hard because you know you will always lose something in the end.

Decisions are always hard because it means you have to risk and gamble, be fierce and hardcore, and never look back.

Decisions are always hard because you won’t be the same afterwards. Because there’s no going back once you’ve taken the choice.

She has been at a crossroad, all her life. She’s been fighting her desires, the wild path, the wintry unknown, the fire and the wind. She’s been choosing the safe route, the comfort. She’s been contenting herself with easy solutions.

Decisions are tricky because you have to take them alone. Because no one is going to help you on this.

Decisions are difficult because it means leaving behind a part of yourself. It means listening to two screaming voices scraping against your ears, tiring your eyelids until you fall asleep, exhausted. It encapsulates the feeling of being eaten alive.

Decisions are hard because you know you’re going to hurt one of the sides. And you don’t want to. You want things to stay the same.

You want not to be in love with your coworker. You want not to be dreaming over his eyes. You want not to see him everywhere, in your dreams, on the desktop of your computer, in your TV screen, when you had sex with your soon-to-be husband last night.

Decisions are painful.

But decisions have to be taken. The time is now.

You lift your gaze from the document you were reading and see Jim smiling at you.

Oh, how you loathe yourself for choosing him.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans