23 [Reviews - 34] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

A collection of moments in Jim and Pam's new life together. Because even though we rarely get to see it outside the office, it has to be amazing. (Even if there are some not-so-amazing times.)

General spoilers for S2-S5. 


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past, Future, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Holiday, Married, Romance, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4266 Read: 12708 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: December 02, 2008 Updated: January 13, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:

I plan to use this story to put words to the random scenes in my head of what I think their life together is like. What? What's that? I'm way too invested in fictional characters? Hmm, you may be onto something there..

Story and chapter titles are from Jason Mraz's song, Life Is Wonderful because he is amazing and can do no wrong.

1. it takes a thought to make a word by oobadnama [Reviews - 23] 15 (1889 words)

Disclaimer: I do not own The Office or anything related to it. Just S1 and S2 on DVD that I bought for $20 as an early Christmas gift to myself. What?! I know, I'm a bad fan. Anyway, don't own nothing and I'd have Gervais's and Merchant's and Daniel's babies if I could. Seriously.

2. it takes a night to make it dawn by oobadnama [Reviews - 7] 4 (1901 words)
Disclaimer: I would do pretty much anything to meet the cast and writers of The Office and maybe make out with Jenna Fischer but eh, not going to happen. What? Oh yeah, don't own 'em and I so so SO wish I thought of this first but nope, it all belongs to Gervais and Merchant and Daniels.. lucky bastards. 

3. it takes two floors to make a story by oobadnama [Reviews - 4] 4 (476 words)
Disclamier: If I owned anything related to The Office, we wouldn't have to wait centuries upon centuries for new episodes. And John Krasinski might be locked in my basement. Just saying.