3 [Reviews - 8] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

I've been thinking of a way to continue a story I started here called "A Century Ends", but I figured out that I wrote myself into a corner that I could not escape from.  So I'm taking parts of that story and incorporating them into this one.  Everything that happened thru season two has happened in this "universe".  But after that, aside from the fact that Jim transferred to Stamford and came back with Karen when the branches merged, it's AU.  Hope you like it. 


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim, Jim/Karen, Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3837 Read: 5143 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: December 19, 2008 Updated: January 04, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:

I don't own shit.  Not even the title, which is the name of a David Gray song.

1. Sometime in 2009. by Darb [Reviews - 3] 1 (974 words)
We begin in the year 2009.

2. Sometime in 2007. by Darb [Reviews - 2] 1 (625 words)

This was going to be part of the next chapter, but I decided to leave it on its own.  Also - I don't own anything.

3. 2009 by Darb [Reviews - 3] 1 (2238 words)

I hope the dialogue is as true as possible for an AU story.  Pay attention to the chapter titles so you're not confused.  I'm jumping back and forth between 2007 & 2009. 

Oh, have I mentioned I don't own any of this?  Because I don't.