- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There is no Roy.  Just Jim and Pam and a new skirt that Jim likes.  A lot.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

They had sex in the office last night.

 

And if you held a gun to her head she would have honestly told you that when she shaved her legs that morning she had no intention of having sex that night.

 

It’s just that she bought a new black skirt that fell two inches above her knees and it had been three days since she shaved and she didn’t have any stockings without runs in them.

 

And having sex with him in the office was the last place she thought they would have sex for the first time. 

 

Because she thought about having sex with him.  A lot.  Even though they hadn’t even kissed yet.

 

She always figured it would be in his house when his roommate was out of town.  Or in her apartment on her white sheets with the little daisies.

 

Or in the elevator when they were the only two in there and she was wearing the lip gloss he said looked good on her.

 

(Because he noticed those things and would compliment her on them).

 

So it came as a complete surprise when he kissed her in the kitchen, against the counter, when it was only 10:15 and everyone was sitting at their desks.

 

When he pulled away he stared at her mouth, which hung open like a hinge had broken off of it.

 

He looked her in the eyes and his face lit up and he whispered, “You look really pretty today.”

 

And then he walked out of the kitchen and left her stunned and loopy and aroused.

 

So she walked into the bathroom and splashed cold water on her face and wondered how the hell he could think she looked pretty when the rain had caused her hair to be frizzier than normal.

 

And that’s when she realized she was in love.

 

************************************************************************

 

She sat at her desk for the next two hours in a fog.

 

He came by every half hour, or less, to grab some jelly beans and ask how her day was going.

 

She couldn’t look him in the eye and felt her face flush as she pretended to be busy with other things. 

 

Like breathing normally or typing a memo.

 

Around 12:20 he sent her an email saying he was sorry.  She felt like crying and looked over at him.

 

He was simply staring at her and she hoped that he wasn’t really sorry. 

 

So she mouthed ‘I’m not’ and his features relaxed and he smiled and mouthed ‘I’m not, either.’

 

But when he asked her if she wanted to eat lunch with him she made the excuse that she had to finish a report for Michael. 

 

In reality, she didn’t trust herself to be around him and not jump in his lap.

 

************************************************************************

 

At 4:45 they made an unspoken agreement to stop working and just stare at each other.

 

Her palms started to sweat and she had to take her sweater off before she spontaneously combusted.

 

He smiled and loosened his tie and she thought she was going to pass out.

 

Luckily, the next fifteen minutes flew by and everyone was out of the office by 5:01, and he walked over to her desk just as the door closed behind Dwight.

 

“So, how was your day?”

 

She couldn’t help but laugh.  And stare at his perfect mouth.

 

“Oh, you know.  The usual.”

 

And then he was walking behind her desk and standing next to her and leaning down and kissing her. 

 

She grabbed onto his arms and pulled herself up and he wrapped himself around her and held her flush against his body.

 

After a few minutes they pulled apart and she thought there was no possible way for her to be more turned on. 

 

“I’ve wanted you like this for a long time.”

 

And there was the ‘possible way.’

 

His voice was low and raw and something inside of her snapped.

 

“Your desk.  Now.”

 

So he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his and he was so tall and a lot stronger than she imagined and in 2.5 seconds they were at his desk and out of breath.

 

“You’re a really good kisser.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

He shoved his keyboard, knocking over pictures and a mug of pens and she was about to pick them up when he grabbed her around the waist and sat her down and smiled.

 

“So, you’re on my desk.  Now what?”

 

She forgot how to form words, so instead she started to undo his belt and he started kissing her neck and pushing up her skirt.

 

And before she knew it, he was tossing her black panties over his shoulder and looking at her with such awe that she hoped she could live up to his expectations.

 

“I love you, Pam.”

 

And she relaxed and said it back to him.  And she meant it more than she had ever meant anything in her life.

 

So they moved together and he whispered her name and she moaned his when he pulled one of her legs over his hip and she wondered why it had taken them so long to do this because they were really good at it.

 

Later on, as she sat in his lap, and their breathing returned to normal, she looked up at him and smiled.

 

“So, why today?”

 

He looked down and traced the hem of her skirt with his finger.

 

“I really liked your new skirt.”

 



bitterpill is the author of 26 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked Her New Skirt also liked 2591 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans