2 [Reviews - 9] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: This is the tale of a tall and unmotivated paper salesman and a betrothed office receptionist who aspired to do something great, and how they fell in love.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Dwight, Jim/Pam, Michael
Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2082 Read: 1864 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: May 06, 2009 Updated: May 06, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:
A love story, as narrated by Jim and Pam and the many unusual characters who occupy their every day lives, and who may also have a version or two to share.

I was inspired to write this story, somewhat out of nowhere, and so here I am. Writing this story. I hope that you will enjoy it.

Following is the necessary disclaimer that disclaims things (like the idea that any of these characters belong to me, because they don't, unfortunately, but as explained below, they do belong to someone, or some people, and goodness gracious has this sentence offensively abused the necessary use of the comma). Anyhow, a disclaimer:

Necessary disclaimer:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters are the property of the author. I am not associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

*

1. Preface by Nightswept [Reviews - 9] 2 (2082 words)
This chapter very much follows a David Foster Wallace style in that the questions are omitted, leaving only for you to read the answers.

So, can we start with a preface? Because I feel as though this story requires some sort of preface- a historical background if you will so that you can understand what this story is about, the story of when Jim met Pam and the story of when Larissa Halpert's son fell in love.


*