6 [Reviews - 14] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: This is an AU fanfic, beginning at the day of Casino Night. The premise of the story is that Karen started DM a week after Jim and has been friends with him and Pam ever since. Read the rest to find out more!

I am not sure if this is one-shot or another 5/6 chapter story. The reason being I am fairly new to MTT so not sure if this has been done before! Please review to let me know if you think I should continue this!

Disclaimer: I own nothing and am just writing fun. NBC owns everything.
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim/Karen, Karen, Michael
Genres: Angst
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 4969 Read: 8555 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: June 14, 2009 Updated: June 22, 2009
[Report This]

1. I've made up my mind. No need to think it over. by Jensmile [Reviews - 4] 2 (1142 words)
Title from lyrics of Chasing Pavements by Adele.

2. Then I see you and it all falls apart. by Jensmile [Reviews - 6] 3 (710 words)
So I'm carrying on with the story! yay! The fab review comments spurred me on and I did love this as a one-shot, but the ideas in my head wouldn't stop!

I guess I'm trying to slightly to change all 3 characters here. The idea being to me that Karen being there from the beginning as a friend would have changed things, e.g. the Jim/Pam desperation to be together may have been slightly diluted if they had another friend to get them through the workday etc. Plus I think Pam is a little more confident, with having a girlfriend to confide in.
Hope that make senses!
This chapter title is from The Saturday's song, Issues. Obviously the events of this is different to Casino Night, but location is the same.

3. This is when you're in or out. by Jensmile [Reviews - 2] 1 (847 words)
I am so loving writing this story, I am really enjoying it! Plus I am an English teacher so it is so nice to actually practice the writing skills that I try and teach!

The reviews so far have been great! Thanks so much for those who have reviewed so far, your comments mean a lot to me!

I couldn't resist doing another chapter, so next one's up.

4. Confusion. Ilusion. Feel I don't know which way to turn. by Jensmile [Reviews - 1] (981 words)
Next one up! Hopefully this was prove that this is in no way a horror fic!
Usual disclaimer applies.
Song lyric title from The Saturday's song, Issues.

5. These pieces of paper are all I have right now. And I have to deal with that. by Jensmile [Reviews - 1] (1289 words)
The more I think about the story, the more I change my mind on where it will go. I think this one is going to be a slow burner, I can see it having 10 or so chapters as I really want to reach a place where everyone is happy, not neccesarily equally, but sorted in their lives, and that doesn't seem possible yet! So don't expect everything to be wrapped up in a nice bow in the next chapter! Would be so grateful for any reviews I recieve.