12 [Reviews - 24] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Jim goes to Pam's wedding...
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: Going To The Chapel
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 6452 Read: 13735 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: June 30, 2009 Updated: August 06, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I'm sure we've all wondered what would happen...

1. All the wrong things on fire by Dwangie [Reviews - 7] 4 (883 words)
None of these characters are mine, unfortunately. No harm intended.

2. To have and to hold by Dwangie [Reviews - 4] 3 (894 words)
None of these wonderful characters are mine, unfortunately.

3. I, Jim, take you, guilt, to be my new companion by Dwangie [Reviews - 3] 1 (1138 words)
None of them are mine but wish they were! No harm intended - just for fun.

4. It's hard to be me when you're a newlywed by Dwangie [Reviews - 2] 1 (1511 words)
Wish they were mine, but they aren't. Just writing for fun. No harm intended.

5. There is confrontation in their eyes by Dwangie [Reviews - 4] 2 (1175 words)
This story is in no way affiliated with NBC, The Office, or any of its writers or actors. Pam and Jim belong to NBC and the producers and writers of The Office and I am making no money from this. No copyright infringement is intended.

6. We tried but that's all we can say by Dwangie [Reviews - 4] 1 (851 words)
This is the last installment of this series. I planned to end it completely different, with some romantic escape or something of that sort, but that isn't realistic. I'm sorry if you are disappointed with the ending, because, admittedly, I kind of am. I'm just glad that it's over. It took me a while to write this last piece, because I really didn't know what to do with it.

Hopefully you can enjoy it anyway!