- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Muchos thanks to the always fabulous NanReg. *inserts kissy face*

Disclaimer: The Office and its characters are the property of NBC and the creation of R. Gervais, S. Merchant, G. Daniels & Company. No copyright infringement is intended.

.
-----------------





The idea has occurred to both of them at separate times. For Jim, it was when Pam started her applications to various art schools, and he realized that he may be separated from his girlfriend for a while. For Pam, it was after the dinner party (or what she liked to think of as the fiasco) at Jan’s and Michael’s condo. Seeing the camcorder in their bedroom intrigued her, and the idea stayed with her until she finally told Jim one evening.

They were sitting on the couch, or more accurately, Jim was sitting on the couch and Pam was sitting on Jim’s lap as they kissed passionately. Her hands tangled in his hair, his hands under her shirt, cupping her breasts.

Kissing his neck, Pam whispered into his ear, “Hey, I was thinking….” then trailed off.

Jim pulled back slightly and looked at her expectantly, hoping she would continue so that he could continue what they were doing.

“What do you think about taping us, you know, when we’re in the bedroom?”

Whatever else Jim thought that Pam might’ve said, it was definitely not that. Actually, nothing could’ve prepared him for that.

It took him a moment to form a coherent reply outside of gaping at her. “You mean, recording ourselves while we’re doing it?”

Now Pam’s face was bright red and she buried her face on his shoulder and nodded, too embarrassed to look him in the eye.

He had to nudge her away from him and cup her face in his hands. “Really? Is this one of those trick questions where if I say yes, then you’ll think that I’m perverted and if I say no, then you’ll think that there must be something wrong with our love life and…”

She had to put a hand over his mouth to stop the rambling. “No, it’s not a trick question. I just thought that if I get accepted into Pratt or something, we wouldn’t be able to do this,” and she bounced on his lap, “all the time so I want to have something for both of us on those lonely nights away from each other.” She leaned in to kiss him.

Jim couldn’t kiss her back because at that moment, all the blood had left his brain and rushed south.

She frowned at his lack of response and asked, “Jim? We don’t have to do it if you don’t want to.”

He had to shake himself out of his stupor, “Don’t want to? Are you kidding me?” he looked at her incredulously, “I thought of asking you but I just didn’t know how to bring it up.” He shrugged and continued, “Let’s face it Beesly, I am going to miss you like crazy once you’re accepted to Pratt and seeing how we’ve spent our nights, it’s going to be a new experience not having you next to me.”

She beamed at him, raining kisses over his face, all the while feeling how hard he was against her. “Okay, it’s settled then. We’re going to make a porno!”

He laughed and held her face in his palms so he could kiss her, his tongue parting her lips and sweeping inside her mouth. But he had to stop a few minutes later and said regretfully, “We don’t have a camcorder.”

“Oh.” Pam said.

After a moment of hesitation, she rose from his lap and stood in front of him. Jim was about to say that he’d run out and buy a camcorder right away, but Pam started to take off her shirt and walk toward her bedroom. Jim stood up as well and looked at her retreating back warily.

“Pam?”

She turned around at the bedroom door, took off her bra and tossed it in his direction, “Well, I guess we need to practice first then.” She smiled provocatively and disappeared into the bedroom.

Slapping a palm against his head, he rushed to the bedroom with a dazed grin on his face.




-----------------

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans