- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Monkey pee all over you. (Sorry. I just had to add that.)

Summary - 9-year-old J.D. has a little surprise for 6 1/2-year-old Mollie.
********************************
“James Daniel Halpert!” Pam bellowed up the stairs. “Get your butt down here right now!

She heard a thump above her, and then footsteps coming down the stairs. J.D. casually sauntered into the kitchen.

“What’s up, Mom?” he asked nonchalantly. Pam crossed her arms and glared at him.

“I think you know.” She gave a small nod towards Mollie, who was sitting on the counter with her arms crossed, scowling.

“Um… no?”

Pam stepped aside from the counter, revealing a large dome of Jell-O. A Barbie was suspended inside.

“Explain.”

J.D. bit the inside of his cheek, trying to keep a straight face. “Um…” He pushed his hand through his messy, sandy brown hair, feigning innocence. “Wow. I have no idea. I think Mollie’s trying to frame me.”

“I am not!” Mollie shouted. “You put my Barbie in Jell-O!”

Jim arrived home then, and came into the kitchen.

“Hey guys, what’s-- uh… uh-oh. What’s wrong?”

Pam pointed to the Jell-O, and then to Jim.

“I blame you for this.”

Jim looked at J.D., both trying not to smile.

They both failed miserably.
********************************
Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are almost as good as Jim putting Ryan in a closet.

Yeah, yeah, stuff in Jell-O is incredibly cliche.

Ah well.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans