- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Summary - 13-year-old Mollie runs up her parents' phone bill
*************************

“Ohmygod… no way! …No way!

Pam turned her attention away from the pots and pans in the sink and peered into the living room, watching Mollie as she cradled the phone between her cheek and her shoulder, meticulously brushing bright pink varnish onto her toenails.

“Okay, but did he say that he ‘liked her,’ or that he ‘liked her, liked her’?” Mollie continued as she capped the nail polish and bent over to blow a stream of air onto her toes. “I mean, there’s like, a pretty big difference.”

Pam shook her head and chuckled as she turned back to the dishes. At thirteen years old, Mollie was a typical teenage girl; always on the phone.

A moment later, she jumped as a squeal came from the living room.

“Omygod, I know, right? He’s soooooo cute!” Mollie giggled. Pam couldn’t help but laugh as she noticed that Jim had come down the stairs and was staring, blank-faced at his daughter, seemingly perplexed by her behavior. He shook his head and came into the kitchen.

“When the hell did Kelly get cloned?” he asked, sitting at the table and laying his head down on his arms.


*************************
Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are almost as good as John Krasinski directing the first episode of 2010!


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans