- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I thought Pam looked so darn cute in her glasses in Niagara, I needed to let this out.  And then of course that spurred some other ideas so there might be a few chapters up my sleeve.  :)
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Pam, Jim, or the cute little glasses Pam wears.  No fraud or copyright infringement intended.

 

Chapter One: Post The Job, Jim finds out that Pam wears glasses.  


It’s their first weekend together, and they spent a rainy Friday evening and subsequent Saturday afternoon getting to know each other in, well, every way possible. Ways that Jim had pretty much only dreamed about since he first met her.

Saturday night was spent sitting on her living room floor with a bottle of wine and Chinese takeout, laughing and listening to music. Of course, the laughing and talking gave way to kissing, and an eventual rug burn on Pam’s back. She had laughed and said it was worth it though, totally worth it. They were still so new, still learning about one another. He wanted to spend every weekend doing this. Now that they had all the time in the world he wanted to use it to push their boundaries, learn everything about one another. He wanted all of it.

He’s lying on her bed in his boxers, waiting for her to emerge from the bathroom. The wine and the day’s activities settling over him, exhaustion setting in. He feels his eyes closing as he hears the bathroom door open, and he listens for her to cross the room and come to bed. But a few seconds go by and he doesn’t hear her, so he sits up on his elbows to see where she is.

He feels surprised, and damn near delighted with what he sees. She’s leaning against the doorway, nervously rubbing her right foot over her left, fingers pulling at the hem of her nightgown. Her nightgown. Wow. It’s white and simple but not in the least bit chaste. The tops of her breasts slightly spill over the top, and it hits just at the middle of her thigh. It has thin straps but he can’t see her shoulders due to the unruly mass of auburn curls that flow over them. She’s biting her lip and smiling at him in a way that makes him swallow hard, and there’s something else…something different.

She’s wearing glasses. Cute ones. Wire rimmed black frames that make her look adorable and sexy all at once. How does she do that?

The wide smile earns him a pouty glare from her, and she tries to hold it as she crosses the room. She breaks though, shaking her head and smiling as she sits next to him on the bed.

Now she’s laughing, her shoulders shaking, “Shut up, okay? No making fun of me.”

His eyes are lit up, obviously amused with this latest revelation. He laughs, reaching for her, but she plays hard to get for a split second. Her palms press against his chest in a futile attempt to push him away. But he persists, and he knows he’s won when she tilts her head back slightly while he kisses her, and lets his lips travel down her neck.

He makes his way back up, and kissing her right below her ear he whispers, “Glasses, Beesly? How did I not know this about you?”

She’s laughing, her tongue sticking out between her teeth and he loves that. Then she’s looking at him, eyebrows raised, and clearly anticipating some kind of joke or teasing about her glasses, but he decides on another tactic. They joke all of the time, and he wants her to know that he can be serious, that this is serious and he never wants her to feel nervous about revealing anything to him.

He straightens up, shifting so he’s in front of her a little, face to face with her. He runs his fingers lightly along her cheek, lifting her chin up so their lips meet. He lingers there, her bottom lip catching between his. When they break he only moves back enough to see her face, their lips still inches apart.

“No jokes. Not making fun of you. I like these.” He runs his finger lightly down the bridge of her nose, “You look good in them.”

She scoffs, waving him off and shaking her head, “Yeah right. I just…I can’t sleep well with my contacts in and I figured eventually you would see me with these on so…” She trails off, shrugging and obviously looking a little uncomfortable.

“Hey,” his voice was soft, almost a whisper, “You’re beautiful, glasses or not. I love them and frankly? I think you need to wear them every night to bed. And sometimes, just the glasses.” He wiggles his eyebrows and he can see her relax a bit, swatting at his shoulder, even blushing a little.

He takes takes that as a good sign, and he leans in to kiss her, wrapping his arm around her and sliding them to lay down flat on the bed.  He deepens the kiss and she turns into him, sliding her leg in between his and brushing her hand over the front of his boxers. When he gasps into her mouth, she pulls back a little, just lightly brushing her lips back and forth over his. Teasing him. She’s figuring out a few things about him, too.


One more small kiss, and then she makes her way to his ear, nipping at his ear lobe before sighing his name. He can hear her suck in a breath before she's pressing on his chest, pushing him back onto the bed, and climbing on top of him.

She's smiling down at him, her hands on his chest and her hair cascading down, tickling his shoulders. She runs her finger over his lips and moves her hips back and forth , "You wanna know something else about me?"

He nods, almost frantically, unable to form a coherent thought because she's just right there. "I like to be on top."


He groans, pushing up into her a little, and rolling his eyes like she’s driving him crazy, "Jesus, Pam."


She kisses him some more, slowly and thoroughly and he’s damn near begging for more, his hands clawing at her nightgown, fingers teasing the elastic of her panties underneath. She sits up, pulling off her nightgown and then instictively reaching for her glasses to take them off. He stills her, grabbing her hand and pressing a kiss to her palm.

“Leave them on.” It’s a simple request. So she does.

 

 

Later, somewhere between consciousness and dreaming, he feels her lips against his chest, and she sighs a simple love you before drifting off.  

So many things.  So much time ahead of them.  He can't wait.  

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Up next - two words: Tidy Whities.  I bet Jim can make them look sexy, I think I've seen some evidence of that so....yeah baby.  See you then! Thanks for reading :)  


kells8995 is the author of 17 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 14 members. Members who liked What I Like About You also liked 2932 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans