- Text Size +
Story Notes:
So, I’m finally doing it. My first fic! It’s nothing special...And very short. But I’ve had this little scene in my head since last night and I had to write it down. Spoilers for The Delivery. Disclaimer: I do not own Jim/Pam or The Office.
Pam awoke slowly, gaining consciousness with every passing second. It was dark out, she noted, rolling over to check the clock. She stumbled out of bed, noticing that neither Jim nor her daughter were in the bedroom. Her daughter. The thought sent a shiver up her spine, she wasn’t sure if she would ever get use to that. Daughter. Hers.
She walked quietly down the stairs to the kitchen, briefly noting the mess. They had sent Dwight away just a few minutes after they got home, but Pam had still been uneasy. Jim reassured her that they would deal with the kitchen (and Dwight) later, after she got some rest.
But the sight of her poor kitchen no longer held her attention, as she became aware of a soft sound coming from the living room. Slowly she maneuvered her way through the mess and into hallway to the living room. The noise became clearer to her as she reached the doorway.

...Cecelia, you’re breakin’ my heart
You’re shakin’ my confidence daily
Oh Cecelia, I’m down on my knees
I’m beggin’ you, please, to come home.
Oh Cecelia, you’re breakin’ my heart…


Pam leaned her weight against the doorframe and smiled. She hoped he wouldn’t turn around; she wanted to soak up this moment. Her husband, who wouldn’t be caught dead singing to anyone else in the world except for her, his daughter, was holding her tight in his arms and swaying her to his tone-deaf version of what Pam was sure would be dubbed “her song”.

He was in love. Again.
Chapter End Notes:
Stupid, I know. But I had to try it, I’ve read all the stories on here. You all are SO talented! Obviously I don’t expect any feedback but if anyone has any advice I’d love to hear it! I’m just a newbie at this kind of thing.


megakel is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked You're Breakin' My Heart also liked 1905 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans