- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A/N: Nan – I apologize for being late with this story. My only excuse is that I live in Arkansas, and I have spent the last 48 hours trying not to be blown off of the map by severe storms. We lost power Friday night and didn’t get it back until just before the next wave rolled through the state last night. I swear I had it done and ready to go – ask Vampiric Blood, she was kind enough to beta for me. Thanks to VB for taking time to organize this birthday surprise, asking me to participate, and her invaluable feedback.

Nan, I wish you a very happy, if a bit belated, birthday! Here’s a little JAM-filled smutcake I cooked up for you. It’s a SWAP story (Smut Without A Plot). No intricate storyline, no cliffhanger plots, very little dialogue at all - just lots of naked or semi-naked Jim and Pam. I hope that you enjoy it!
Disclaimer: I own nothing but a dirty mind and a deep, abiding appreciation for everyone who is similarly afflicted.


They Take the Cake

Jim held his hand under the spray, his fingertips jerking as the steaming water scalded his skin. He adjusted the taps, stripped out of his boxer briefs, and stepped into the tub. Turning his back to the pummeling spray, he groaned as the warm, wet needles bit into the taut muscles of his back and shoulders. He closed his eyes, biting his lower lip and letting his head fall forward. Rivulets of water coursed down his chest and stomach, sliding in sinuous streaks down his legs, and into a swirling pool at his feet.

A chink of metal startled him from his meditations. His head jerked up and he spotted Pam standing in the parted curtain wearing nothing but a crushed Christmas bow on her head and a bright smile on her face.

“Happy birthday.”

Jim blinked, trying to dislodge the droplets of water that clung to his lashes. “Yeah, well, it is now,” he murmured, a slow smile curving his lips.

Pam’s smile was impish as she tucked her sleep-tousled hair behind her ear and stepped into the tub. “I thought maybe I should give you your present now. I want you to get as much use out of it as possible,” she explained.

Reaching up, he smoothed his hand over the thin layer of mist that collected on her curls before touching a finger to the bedraggled bow. “For me?”

“All for you,” she answered solemnly.

Gently disentangling the adhesive backed bow from her hair, he smiled. “I am a lucky guy.” With a quick flick of his wrist, he tossed the bow to the bathroom floor and pulled the curtain closed behind her.

Ducking his head, he kissed her sweetly, drawing her lips against his. Pam sighed as his arms encircled her, the soft curves of her body melting against the long, hard planes of his. She parted her lips, and he didn’t hesitate. His tongue swept into her mouth, teasing her lower lip and playing an arousing game of cat and mouse with hers. Jim couldn’t help but chuckle. He loved the frustrated little grunt she made. Her velvety, smooth tongue swirled around his, having captured it at last, and the force of his response pushed her against the cold tile wall.

Pam gasped, and Jim took the opportunity to rain fervent kisses along her jaw. “I guess you like it,” she teased.

“Love,” he whispered in her ear.

Pam shivered, the shudder making him bolder. He caught the tender flesh of her ear lobe and bit down, groaning as she squeaked and squirmed to get away. “Mine,” he murmured, pressed his parted lips to the pulse that throbbed just beneath her jaw.

She moaned, her body arching against his as she wove her fingers into his wet hair. “All yours. All day. Whenever you want me. Wherever you want,” she panted.

Jim raised his head, looking her directly in the eye. “Wow. That’s some birthday present. You sure you want to do that?” he prodded, arching a wicked eyebrow.

Framing his face with her hands she pulled him to her, murmuring, “Oh, God, yes,” against his lips.

He kissed her hungrily, his tongue circling hers as he cupped her bottom in his hands. The blunt tips of his fingers dug into her soft flesh as he lifted her to the tips of her toes. “Could be trouble,” he rasped, gulping in a deep breath of sultry air.

“I hope so,” she whispered reverently.

A low growl rumbled in his throat. One hand slid down, grasping the smooth curve of the back of her thigh and pulling it up onto his hip. Pushing her higher against the wall, he pinned her there with his body, both of them moaning as she started to slide down the tile. The tip of his cock nudged against her sex, and Pam squirmed again, wrapping her other leg around his back as her fingernails bit into the hard muscle at his shoulders.

His lips parted. Squeezing his eyes shut, Jim shifted his hips, grinding against her until her folds parted and he stood poised on the brink. Loosening his hold slightly, Pam began to sink down onto him, her body giving way as he entered her inch by tantalizing inch.

“Jesus, Pam,” he panted, burying his face in the curve of her neck.

She threw her arms up in surrender, her knuckles rapping against the ceramic above her head, the force of her sudden movement impaling her on his stiff cock. Jim’s teeth sank into the delectable curve where her shoulder meets her neck. Enshrouded by her tight, wet walls, his cock pulsed deep inside of her.

“Mine,” he whispered as he raised his head. Cradling her ass in both hands, he withdrew slightly and then rocked forward, pushing her into the wall with short, hard strokes.

“Oh, yes,” she whispered. Her legs slid, losing her grip on his slippery back. She hitched them higher, wrapping them all the way around him and locking her ankles. The change of angle sent him deeper, and they gasped in unison.

A strangled knot of groans, grunts and pleas caught in his throat. Desperate to work his way past them, Jim thrust faster. His body surged as her bare ass smacked against the shower wall. Her taut tips of her nipples abraded his chest, rasping against the damp, matted hair until the curls sprang to life again.

“Any time?” he growled into her ear.

“Anywhere.”

“All day?”

“Every day,” she whispered.

Unable to contain himself any longer, Jim pushed wildly into her, grinding the base of his cock against her clit each time their bodies met. Pam cried out, her body pulling as taut as a bow string, her muscles clenching around him.

“Errgh,” he choked.

The contractions of her climax closed around his cock, holding him deep inside as each pull dragged him over the edge with her. His knees wobbled, but nothing could stop him. He pulsed into her, each tug of her body taking more and more of him.

****

Pam shifted in her seat, crossing her right leg over her left. “You’re not eating your cake,” she observed.

Jim’s gaze lingered on the line of her calf as he leaned closer to her. “Are you wearing anything under that?”

Pam’s smile was slow to form, lighting her eyes long before her lips parted to expose white teeth, and giving him all the answer he needed. The smile turned smug as she settled back, holding her cake plate gingerly as her fork slid through the thick layer of frosting. She crossed her legs again, this time left over right. Holding his gaze as she slipped the tines of the fork between her lips, she didn’t bother to tug the material back into place when it rode up over her knee.

“Are you having a good birthday so far?” she asked innocently.

Jim shot her a pointed look. “Not bad,” he answered with a nonchalant shrug.

“Good.” Returning her attention to her cake, Pam had a difficult time biting back the grin that threatened to break through. She cocked her head and licked a bit of frosting from the tip of her fork. “Anything I can do to make it better?”

“Playing with fire,” he whispered, his gaze locked on her fork.

Pam blinked, her eyes wide and innocent. “You have your cake.”

He stared down at the untouched cake on his plate. “Too chilly on the roof,” he murmured to himself.

“What?”

He looked up, his eyes darting around the conference room. “Meet me downstairs,” he said abruptly.

Pam gaped as he set plate on the empty seat next to him, and shot from the chair like a spring. “Jim….” she called after him. In his haste, his broad shoulders bumped the doorframe as he left the conference room. She looked up to find all eyes locked on her.

Smoothing her skirt over her knee, she flashed an uncertain smile. “I think his stomach is a little upset,” she fibbed. “Cugino’s.”

“Ah,” Phyllis answered with a knowing nod.

“Dibs!” Michael mumbled through a mouthful of cake, lunging for the plate Jim abandoned.

“You know, Jim should really consider incorporating more beets into his diet. They’re extremely high fiber. A clean colon is a happy colon,” Dwight lectured sternly.

“I’ll talk to him about that,” Pam said as she rose from her seat.

“Ryan and I ate at Cugino’s on our third date. I totally got food poisoning, and ended up barfing all night long,” Kelly chimed in. “Ryan held my hair for me. That’s how I knew it was love,” she cooed, favoring Ryan with an adoring gaze.

“You hid my car keys,” Ryan muttered, and shoveled a forkful of cake into his mouth.

“I’m gonna go … check,” Pam mumbled as she inched toward the door.

She hurried out of the office, bypassed the elevator, and threw herself against the crash bar to open the door to the stairwell. Breathless, she yanked open the fire door to the first floor, and ran smack into Jim’s chest.

“Whoa!” Gripping his arms, she threw her head back as she tried to regain her footing.

Without a word, he reached up to grasp her wrist. Pulling her behind him, he started down a short corridor that stretched behind the security desk.

“Where are we going?” she hissed.

“In here.” Jim twisted the knob on an unmarked door, bumping it open with his shoulder and pulling her inside.

Pam stumbled into the room, blinking at the darkened shapes hunkering in the gloom. “What is this place?”

“Storage,” he answered, letting the door swing shut behind them.

Pam gasped as the room was plunged into total darkness. “Jim!”

“I’ve got you,” he said in a low, calm voice, his fingers tightening around her wrist.

“Are we supposed to be in here?”

“Of course not,” he scoffed.

“How did you know about this place?”

Jim turned toward her, crowding her with his body. She inched back against the door, peering up into the darkness until she could make out the outline of his features. One hand came to rest on her hip, the other still holding fast to her wrist. His warm breath washed over her cheek, stirring her hair, and tickling her senses with the faint hint of garlic lingering there. Slowly, his fingers curled, gathering the fabric of her skirt in the palm of his hand.

“This is where I hide Dwight’s safety cones.”

Pam giggled, brushing ineffectually at her skirt in a half-hearted attempt to thwart his progress. “I thought he found those.”

Jim shook his head, releasing her wrist and planting his palm against the door as he bent to whisper in her ear. “I have three sets of them in here.”

That warm, moist breath tickled her ear, shooting a fireball of heat straight to her core. “God, you are a bad boy,” she purred. Grabbing two handfuls of his hair, she pulled him down for a searing kiss.

Jim hummed deep in his throat, lowering his hand in an exploratory quest to confirm his suspicions. Her skirt bunched at her waist and his fingers trailed over the supple skin of her thigh. When he stroked the swell of her bare bottom, Jim exhaled one long breath.

“You say I’m bad,” he croaked, dropping onto his knees in front of her.

Pam smiled, cradling the back of his head as he nuzzled her stomach, the faint stubble on his cheeks scraping over her silken blouse. “I just wanted to be prepared.”

“That’s my little Girl Scout,” he mumbled, pushing her skirt higher.

Soft puffs of air stirred the curls at the apex of her legs, and Pam felt the breath whoosh from her lungs. “Birthday getting better?”

“By the minute,” he answered, nudging her legs further apart.

“Jim….” she whispered, and edge of doubt creeping into her voice.

He shook his head, his nose brushing her curls as he inhaled deeply. “Just a taste,” he assured her. “I had cake, but I didn’t….”

Pam groaned. “Do not finish that thought,” she warned.

His tongue flicked against her folds and she tensed, her gasp turning into a sigh as she pressed her head against the door.

“No,” he exhaled. “I won’t say it, at least.”

He traced the cleft of her sex with his tongue, parting her gently. Pam wriggled, spreading her legs further apart. On his next pass, he lingered at the swelling nub of her clit, teasing the sensitized flesh with feather light brushes of his tongue. Pam moaned, arching her back and thrusting her hips forward in blatant invitation.

Jim hummed his approval, the air rushing over her heated flesh as he parted her with his tongue. Emboldened, Pam curled her fingers into his shirt, pulling him closer.

“Huh uh,” he mumbled against her skin, shooting sparks of sensation shimmering through her bloodstream. “Hurry, Pam, we don’t have much time.”

“Jim, please….”

He plunged his tongue into her, teasing her entrance with the very tip. “Mmm, begging.”

“Oh!” One hand slipped into his hair, her fingers tightening in the thick waves at the nape of his neck. “More.”

He circled her clit with lazy deliberation. “More what?”

“Your tongue. In me,” she ordered. Jim complied, stroking her rhythmically. “More,” she whispered again.

He pressed closer, inhaling her scent as he plunged into her wet heat, pushing her higher. Dragging his tongue the length of her folds, her circled her clit, drawing it into his eager mouth, his fingers poised at her entrance. Pam’s hips jerked instinctively, welcoming for the invasion she craved. Jim pulled back, and she could bite back the whimper that seeped from her parted lips.

Drawing the hardened bead of her clit into his mouth, he sucked insistently as he thrust two fingers into her slick pussy. Pam choked on a gasp, clutching his head as her knees went weak. He curled his fingers, stroking her walls with each thrust, circling her clit with his tongue, driving her up hard and fast.

“Jim,” she panted in a low, warning tone.

“Mm hmm.”

Her plea only spurred him on. Pressing closer, he continued to lick her clit with feverish enthusiasm. Her fingers tightened in his hair, pulling on his scalp as she tried to push him back.

“I’m gonna….”

“Mm hmm,” he answered, sliding his fingers from their hot, wet, sheath and replacing them with his eager tongue. Pam cried out, her will proving to be no match for his ardent appetite.

She rode out wave after wave of pleasure, holding him close to her, pushing against his probing tongue wantonly. “Jim.” His name tumbled from her lips, more a breath than a whisper, and she sagged against the door.

Blinking blearily, she tried to make out the features of his upturned face. “It’s your birthday,” she whispered.

His smile lit the dark space as he unfolded his lanky frame. “I wasn’t in the mood for cake,” he said with a nonchalant shrug.

“But you … you’re….”

Smoothing her hair back from her face with his cupped hand, he kissed her sweetly. Pam moaned against his lips, her heart thudding as she tasted her own arousal on his lips.

“I’m the guy who doesn’t mind waiting for you,” he said, his voice low and husky.

“Jim,” she whispered.

“Come on. We’d better get you straightened out and get back up there.”

Pam’s brow furrowed, and then she wriggled her hips, pushing the creased fabric of her skirt down with her fingertips. Passing a hand over her hair, she ran the other over the front of her blouse to be sure the buttons were still intact. “Okay, but if anyone asks, you were puking in the dumpster behind W.B. Jones.”

Jim chuckled. “I was?”

“Bad Cugino’s for a bad birthday boy,” Pam answered primly, taking his hand as she opened the door.

****

Jim Halpert spent the evening of his birthday sprawled on the couch, with the girl he loved tucked under his arm. As far as he was concerned, no one could ask for a better birthday. “Dinner was great,” he said, pressing a soft kiss to her temple. “Way to salvage the day, Beesly. I was famished, after losing my lunch and not getting any cake.”

Pam rolled her eyes. “Whose fault was that?”

“Apparently, the cooks at Cugino’s. You’d better hope they never find out that you were the one who slandered them. No breadsticks for you!” he exclaimed, mimicking the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld.

Pam shifted, digging her elbow into his ribs. “Well, someone ditched their own birthday party. I had to say something.”

“You always have my back, which is good, because I think Dwight thought about planting a plastic fork in it today.”

“Why should today be any different from any other day?”

“Oh but it was different.” Jim sat up, lifting his arm from around her shoulders. Looking earnestly into her eyes, he gave her a winsome smile as he gathered her hands in his. “Showering me with gifts,” he said, adding a lewd wink. “Dinner and the anniversary edition of Dazed and Confused…. You’re too good to me Pam.”

“I’m not sure about that,” she demurred, a petal pink blush rising in her cheeks.

“I am,” he told her firmly. “But I’m gonna do my best to deserve you.”

“Jim,” she murmured as she leaned forward and kissed him tenderly. Freeing one hand from his grasp, she stroked the faint stubble that roughed his cheek. “I have one more present for you.”

“You do?”

She led him to the bedroom, her fingers laced through his. Just inside the door, she stopped and turned to face him. “I’m gonna unwrap this one for you,” she whispered as she reached for the zipper on her pink hoodie.

Jim’s hand fell to his side, his lips parting as she slowly revealed inch after inch of creamy white skin dusted with pale gold freckles. Beneath the sweatshirt her breasts were bare, her dusky rose nipples tight and pouting for attention. He drew in a sharp breath, meeting her bold gaze with green eyes glowing with admiration. The sweatshirt fell to the floor, and Pam began to ease the waistband of her yoga pants over the curve of her hips. She stripped the pants from her legs and then straightened, holding her hand out, beckoning to him.

A flurry of fevered kisses and hushed laughter punctuated the removal of his jeans and t-shirt. A coy smile teased the corners of her mouth as she took his hand and led him to the bed, releasing it only to stretch atop the mattress with her hands pressed against the headboard.

“You like?” she asked, her voice soft and shy.

Jim shook his head, pressing one knee into the mattress and catching his weight on his hands. He hovered above her, his gaze sweeping over the enticing peaks and valley of her soft curves. His voice pitched low and raspy as he shook his head again and whispered, “I love.”

Pam beamed, her eyes lighting with certainty. “I was hoping you would.”

Soon they lay skin to skin, mouth to mouth, his heart pounding against hers. His lips moved over her neck, his tongue teasing the tender skin in gentle circles. His hands moved over her body, memorizing the texture of her skin, paying homage to each of those delightful peaks and valleys.

Pam writhed with breathless anticipation as he drew her nipple into his mouth, letting his teeth tease the sensitive tip before laving it with his tongue. Her hands roamed from his rumpled hair to his broad shoulders to the long, smooth planes of his back. She smiled, arching off of the bed as he cupped her breasts greedily, kneading the soft flesh with strong fingers, suckling her insistently as he groaned deep in his chest.

He moved lower, covering every centimeter of her stomach with hot, open-mouthed kisses, nuzzling the dark curls at the apex of her legs with his nose, pressing her supple thighs further apart, opening her to him as he shifted down between her legs. A soft gasp caught in her throat as he gently teased her clit with the tip of his tongue, teasing glances that rocked her body like blows. She whispered his name, and he sank into her, stroking her with his tongue as her hips jerked and bucked off of the bed. His hands were everywhere, caressing her stomach, kneading her thighs, curling into her hips as he pressed closer, driving her higher.

Pam wriggled away from his questing tongue. “Come up here,” she said as she pulled on his arms.

Jim took his time, trailing tiny kisses over her soft, fragrant skin as he unfolded his body, stretching out over her. Pam hooked one long leg over his, and yanked at his elbow, sending him toppling onto his side. She rolled over and pushed him onto his back.

“It’s your birthday.” She slid down, watching his eyelids flutter as she pressed her body the length of his, trapping his straining cock between them with her weight. “You feel so good,” she whispered as she circled her hips against him. She felt his answering groan rumble in his chest before the sound actually escaped.

When it did, she captured it with her mouth, pulling his tongue deep into hers. Her lips fused to his, she pushed up, drawing her knees to his hips and pinning his arms to the bed. He grunted, desperate for air to fill his straining lungs as she slid her damp folds along the length of him.

“God, Pam.”

She grinned down at him, enjoying the play of pleasure and pain across his face. Lifting her hips, she teased the very tip of him as she circled them, closing her own eyes as she savored the sensation of his hard heat against her sensitive skin.

His fingers bit into her skin, quivering with restraint as she sank down onto him. She parted, taking him deeper and deeper, and he fought to keep his eyes open, unwilling to miss the smile he knew would come.

Pressing her hands to his hips, Pam lowered her weight onto him. When he was at last sheathed deep inside of her, Pam rewarded him with that smile of pure feminine triumph.

“So sure of yourself, aren’t you?” he whispered.

“I’m sure of one thing,” Pam answered, circling her hips to provoke the desired response.

Jim shot up from the bed, winding his arms around her and holding her securely in place. “What’s that?”

“You.”

Jim kissed her hungrily, his tongue tangling with hers as she began to move in slow, sinuous circles. Pam worked one hand between them, gently but firmly pushing him away. When he acquiesced, falling back against the tumbled pillows, she smiled again.

Keeping her hand planted over his pounding heart, Pam’s gaze locked with his. “You were wrong earlier.”

A breathy chuckle colored his fervent, “I don’t care.”

Relishing his short, sharp gasps for air, Pam rode him faster. “You’re mine,” she panted. “You were mine long before I knew I was yours. And I waited for you too. I’m just not waiting any longer.”

“You’re right,” he agreed readily. “I was wrong.”

Dimples flashed as she slowed, the wicked undulation of her hips stealing his breath, and giving lie to the sweet smile that accompanied them.

“Happy birthday, Jim. There’s cake when I’m done with you.” Tossing her head back, her muscles clamped around his cock and she began to stroke him to a fever pitch. “I’ll even let you eat it too.”


JAMhands is the author of 14 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 23 members. Members who liked They Take the Cake also liked 2637 other stories.
This story is part of the series, let?s celebrate birthday month in style today.. The previous story in the series is Blink (...and you'll miss it). The next story in the series is Pacific and Birthdays.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans