- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is a compilation of random confessions. Some of which may or may not be related to me.

Confession: they both are related to me.

*shameface*

Spoilers for Season 5

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:



We’re sitting on the floor of our sparsely decorated living room, unpacking boxes that are labeled “Pam’s artwork”, “Jim’s Extraordinarily Cool Crap”, and “Jim’s Even More Extraordinarily Cool Crap”, when I tell him my most deepest secret. We’re dressed casually, t-shirts and sweats, something alternative playing from his iPod in the corner of the newly painted room.

He’s a mixture of amazement and revulsion. Astonishment and bewilderment.

“Pam. No.”

I shrug nonchalantly. “He was cute! And studious. And he was a doctor! That’s totally hot.”

He gapes at me like I have two heads.

“He was what? Sixteen?”

“Sixteen, yeah. Plus Vinnie was nice to look at.”

Jim shoves his box away and falls backwards dramatically.

“I can’t believe you’re telling me this late in the game – now that we’re, ya know, engaged and in it for the long haul – that your first crush was on Doogie Howser. Doogie Howser, Pam. This is grounds for an annulment.”

I giggle and lift another painting from the box, unwrapping it gently. My fiancé slides to his side, propping his head up on his fist, his elbow perpendicular to the red shag carpet.

“Next thing you know, you’re going to tell me you loved New Kids on the Block, and I’m going to have to kick you out of this house.”

I arch an eyebrow as he grins at me from the floor. His smile fades as he realizes his mistake.

“Oh my God, you DIDN’T.”

I glare at him. “Donnie was very cute and being from Boston, they seemed very accessible.”

He rolls back onto his back, throwing his arm over his eyes.

“It’s like I don’t even know you!”

“Penny and I saw them in Philly, 7th row. Jordan Knight threw his sweat soaked towel into the crowd. I tried to catch it and went ass over tea kettle into the 5th row. Some burly 30 year old woman stole the towel, and I spent six weeks looking like I’d gotten beaten with a baseball bat.”

At my admission, he cackles with laughter.

“So you were hangin’ tough after that?”

I narrow my eyes at him, standing to toss the empty box in the corner of the room.

“I’m getting another box.”

“Are you going to get it, by going step by step?”

“Shut up, Jim.”

“But Pam, I’ll be loving you - forever.”

“Jim, I swear to God…”

“Please don’t go girl…”

I turn to face him, still lounging on the floor, eyes covered. I pick up a box full of packing peanuts and hold it over him. If there’s anything Jim hates, it’s the sound/ texture/ sight of bubblegum pink packing peanuts.

“If you go away…” He begins, finally opening his eyes to the sight above him. “OH MY GOD PAM PLEASE DON’T I’M SORRY!”

I grin, setting the box down next to him. He sits up, glancing in the box and cringing.

“That’s just not nice, Pamela.”

I giggle.

“Whelp, be nice to NKTOB. They didn’t do anything to you.”

I lean down to peck him on the lips and leave the room to his quiet muttering, something about damn teenaged doctors and stupid Boston accents.

Later that night, as we’re wrapped around one another in our new bedroom (Jim still pretending his parents ever lived in this room), our panting wanes and the fan above us cools our damn skin. His lips find the back of my neck, pressing kisses to the base of my skull.

“Pam,” He whispers, his hands moving over my breasts, my abdomen, my thighs. “Didn’t I blow your mind this time?”

I laugh, linking my fingers with his as they stop on my stomach, comfortable in being silly after passionate love making. Our intimacy makes us vulnerable, but it makes us carefree. His tongue finds the hollow beneath my ear. I gasp quietly, our still linked hands drifting up to pinch my nipple.

I roll over to press my lips to his, tasting us on his lips. His fingertips run along my spine, making me quiver with need for him.

“Mmm… You got the right stuff, babe.”
Chapter End Notes:
The story of Pam's fall into the 5th row at the concert? Totally happened to me IRL. But it was in 2009. At a Bruce Springsteen concert. In front of my in-laws. FAIL.


stjoespirit04 is the author of 25 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Face the Music also liked 1457 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans