4 [Reviews - 9] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: The adventures of Jim, Pam, and the cameraman who watched it all unfold.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam, Other
Genres: Workdays
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 6231 Read: 4102 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: March 18, 2011 Updated: March 20, 2011
[Report This]
Story Notes:
The inspiration from this story comes from the DVD commentary for "Company Picnic" in which someone noted that Jim had probably formed a friendship with the camera man during the past five years, and he might want to share this big moment with him. This is my take on how that friendship might have developed.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by PogoPogo [Reviews - 4] 1 (1937 words)
"Pilot" as seen through the camera guy's eyes. This is just the expository chapter, nothing momentous.

2. Chapter 2 by PogoPogo [Reviews - 2] 1 (2165 words)
Full speed ahead through Season 1! This takes place sometime between Alliance and Basketball.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.

3. Chapter 3 by PogoPogo [Reviews - 3] 2 (2129 words)
Thank you to everyone who has reviewed so far! This will probably be my last update for a little while, since this has been a spring break hobby for me and I have to get back to reality tomorrow. Nevertheless, hope you enjoy. Spoilers through Dundies.