13 [Reviews - 28] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: After the documentary is released, Pam decides she needs to tell her version of the story. A Season 1 story and the first part to my Autobiographies series.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: Autobiographies
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 21952 Read: 13595 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: April 06, 2011 Updated: May 08, 2011
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by spaceorphan [Reviews - 8] 4 (3252 words)
A few notes-
This is the first story of many I have planned for a series. Haven't named the series yet, but I'll let you all know when I've got a title.

I took down The Interview since most of that will eventually be incorporated into this new series.

Thanks to Callisto for the beta!

Thanks again to everyone who took a chance on my first story, The Accident. I hope you enjoy this one as well!!

2. Chapter 2 by spaceorphan [Reviews - 6] 3 (3327 words)

3. Chapter 3 by spaceorphan [Reviews - 5] 2 (2275 words)

4. Chapter 4 by spaceorphan [Reviews - 3] (3938 words)

5. Chapter 5 by spaceorphan [Reviews - 3] 1 (4876 words)

6. Chapter 6 by spaceorphan [Reviews - 3] 3 (4284 words)