- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After my kids went to bed tonight, I was really bored. I tried writing the final chapter to A Reason to Get out of Bed but it just wasn't coming out right. So, I decided to try my hand at smut. And, now I'm blushing...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

After Jim had successfully destroyed the army of snowmen in the parking lot, they headed home where Cece was waiting for them with Grandma. Ever since the night of Erin and Gabe’s Glee party, their daughter had been sleeping through the night. Jim did not want to admit that it was Dwight’s help with the baby’s reverse cycling that got them to the point where they were all getting a good night’s sleep. It wasn’t long before Cece was fast asleep in her crib, affording Jim the opportunity to finally relax. What was he thinking challenging Dwight to a snowball fight? His longtime coworker was more unhinged than he thought.

“Jim?” he heard Pam call from upstairs.

“Yeah, I’m down here.”

“Can you come upstairs? I have another Christmas present for you.”

He took one long gulp of his beer to finish it off and lifted his long frame off the couch. When he made it to the top of the stairs and to their bedroom door, he could not believe the scene before him. Pam was standing in the doorway to their bedroom, clad only in see through red baby doll and matching thong.

“What do you think of your present?” she asked, her tone sultry and sexy.

“It’s nice,” he replied taking a deep breath to calm himself, “But, I don’t think it’s going to fit me.”

Pam let out a breathy giggle and Jim quickly closed the gap between them, scooping her up in his arms and kissing her deeply. As they kissed, he pushed her back toward the bed and lowered her gently down.

“Where did this come from?” he asked between kisses.

“I’ve had it for a few weeks,” she answered, “I was just waiting for the right time to show you. I figured with the day you had today, you could use a little extra pick me up.”

Jim groaned into Pam’s mouth, kissing her senseless. Pam helped him out of his shirt and tie, and began undoing his belt buckle. With his help, she managed to get his pants off. He made his way across her jaw, leaving feather light kisses in his wake, and then down her neck, alternating between licking and sucking different spots on his way. When he reached her clavicle, he sucked hard and felt her squirm beneath him. It hadn’t taken him long to learn what she liked when they first started sleeping together and he hadn’t forgotten after all these years.

He spent a fair amount of time on her neck and clavicle, occasionally kissing her full lips and nibbling on her earlobe. Cece’s unpredictable sleeping patterns had made it difficult for them to engage in any sort of extensive foreplay in the previous months, but now he was going to take full advantage of his daughters new found love of sleep.

He allowed his mouth to blaze a trail further down, taking time to lavish attention on Pam’s perfect breasts. He kissed and sucked the skin around her right nipple through the sheer fabric of her baby doll before moving to the left and giving it equal attention. He moved the fabric away from her left breast and took her nipple in his mouth, flicking it gently with his tongue, which elicited a small moan from Pam, before sucking it in, lightly at first and then harder.

“Oh, God, Jim,” Pam breathed.

Jim moved back to her right nipple, licking and sucking hard while he pinched and squeezed her left. She was panting heavily now, moaning his name within a serious of “Oh, Gods.”

While he continued to pay attention to her breasts, Jim’s hand traveled lower, dipping into her thong. He slid his pointer finger along her folds, teasing her, and feeling the wet heat radiating from her center. He swiftly removed her panties, giving himself more room to work. It was clear the effect his extensive attention to her upper half had on her lower half.

“Please Jim,” Pam moaned as Jim played with her swollen clit.

Jim slipped one of his long fingers, and then a second, into her, hooking them upwards to hit the spot that would make her squirm. He slowly moved his fingers in and out of her as she pushed down further onto his hand. His mouth began its voyage lower, kissing her stomach through the fabric.

“Wait Jim,” Pam stopped him.

Jim just glanced up at her, confused as to if he had done something wrong.

“This was supposed to be for you. Let me do things for you,” Pam managed to get out between pants, Jim’s fingers still inside her.

“You know what you can do for me? You can let me do this. You know how much I love this.” And with that he kissed the inside of her thigh, causing Pam to shiver.

“You have to let me pay you back, Halpert.”

Jim moaned as he lowered his mouth to Pam’s hot center. He slowly licked his way up and then back down her folds and then dipped his tongue inside of her, moving in a slow, circular motion. God, he loved the way she tasted. He slowly licked his way up to her clit, flicking it lightly with his tongue.

“Mmmm, more, Jim, please.”

With that he sucked the swollen bud into his mouth and inserted two fingers into her. Pam’s hips began to buck and Jim sucked hard and moved his fingers in and out of her faster. Her breathing became more erratic and when she did speak, it was a steady stream of “Oh God” and “Fuck, Jim.” Her orgasm came fast and she was bucking wildly against his mouth and he could feel her walls clenching around his fingers. He rode out her orgasm before removing his fingers and slowly kissing his way back up to her.

He kissed her hard and then Pam pushed him off of her and onto his back. She climbed on top of him, kissing his neck and chest. He could feel her wetness on his rock hard dick through his boxers and he had to grip the comforter beneath him to keep himself from losing all control. She continued to kiss, nip, and suck her way down his chest until she reached his boxers. She quickly removed them and took him in her hand. She began to slowly stroke him and Jim groaned.

“Pam,” he breathed, the only word his brain was able to form.

As she stroked him she lowered her mouth to him, slowly licking his head. She lowered her lips over just the tip at first, sucking him gently into her mouth as her tongue swirled around him. She took him in her mouth inch by inch until he was all the way in and he could feel himself at the back of her throat. She moved her mouth over him, all the way up and then all the way back down, reaching down to play gently with his balls.

“Pam, God. If you keep doing that, I’m not going to last. I need to be inside of you.”

Pam climbed on top of him, pushing Jim until he was laying flat, and lowered herself down on to him. She took a second to collect herself and then began to move up and down his shaft. They were both moaning loudly now and breathing heavily. Jim looked up at her riding him. She looked gorgeous, her hair wild from foreplay and her perfect breasts straining against the red fabric of her new lingerie. He sat up, removing the baby doll and taking one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking hard as she rocked slowly against him.

He put a hand on the back of her neck, guiding her to his lips and kissed her hard, “God, I love you,” he groaned. She continued to move up and down and back and forth against him. He reached down in between them and used two fingers to rub small circles on her clit. He wanted them to climax together and he knew he wasn’t going to last much longer. Her movements became less controlled and she knew she was close.

“Fuck, Jim, I’m coming.”

This was all Jim needed to hear and he let himself go, emptying inside of her as her walls fluttered around him. He held her close as their orgasms subsided before the slowly climbed off of him, collapsing on the bed.

He laid down next to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close so that her ass was pressing up against his softening penis.

“Feel better?” she asked.

“Mmmm,” he replied, “I should challenge Dwight to snowball fights more often.”

Chapter End Notes:
How was it? If it was awful, please tell me and I will never attempt smut again. If you loved it, tell me and maybe you'll get more! (TWSS!)


BluetimesTwo is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 12 members. Members who liked One More Gift also liked 2111 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans