- Text Size +
Dream a Little Dream

Jim felt like he was floating. Through darkness. So comfortable. His body felt light as air He thought he heard a click and a creak, but now he was laying on his back on a bed. It was warm. He was covered in a blanket. So warm. It was dark in the room, but could just make out a figure passing the foot of the bed and then he felt her crawling onto the bed with him.

Jim could feel her presence getting closer as she crawled toward him. He could feel himself smiling, as he had had this dream more than a few times. He had imagined her coming to him at night and he imagined her on his bed. Being with him.

As his imagination played out the scenario, he felt her hand at the top of the blanket. She pulled it down slowly, exposing his naked body to the warm air in the room. She leaned forward and he could feel her hot breath on his neck as she kissed him. Tender kisses on and across his jaw line. Then trailing down to his collarbone. He could feel her other hand pulling the covers off his legs and flinging them to the side. Her hand then moving to his stomach. Her fingernails dancing up and down… teasing.

As he gave in to the anticipation, his body reacted as if it had a mind of his own. She kissed further down his torso. Nibbling, licking. Her other hand now inching lower. Teasing. Closer. And then she grasped him. Full. Hard. She slowly stroked him as she sat back on her haunches. His breathing became deeper as he thrust himself into her hand to match her rhythm.

He had had this dream after the awkwardness in Dwight’s dojo. When he had picked her up, had felt her against him, and had felt her soft skin when her blouse had ridden up and exposed her stomach.

As she stroked him, he could feel her body shift and she was now laying down on her stomach, her hand still holding him, stroking him… and her other arm across his stomach. He knew what was coming next because he had dreamed of this before… after they had spent that afternoon together shopping for birthday presents and 69 Cups of Noodles.

He let his hand caress the back of her leg as she took him in her mouth. Oh God… velvety heaven. So warm, so wet. Was he moaning? Was she moaning? He heard moaning as his hand wandered up the back of her leg to the top of her thigh. He could feel the bed shift as she spread her legs to allow him better access.

Best dream ever.

He let his fingers find her, warm and wet. She took him deeper in her mouth. Moaning. He found the right spot and circled with his fingers. She responded by pushing him even farther down her throat. In turn, he reached over with his other hand and caressed her bottom. Squeezing.

As his fingers wandered, he heard another moan, as he pushed them farther up into her. He could feel the bed shift as she got to her knees and he could feel her straddle him at his waist. It was warm in the room and he was starting to float again.

Yup, best dream ever!

He had had this dream a couple of times lately because of the pregnancy. Pam had had Phillip and was just not ready for sex yet, so things had started to build up and his subconscious had started to jump-start his dreams again.

He could feel her breath on his jaw again as she kissed her way to his throat. As she leaned back, he reached up to fondle her swollen breasts (God her breasts were huge when she was pregnant). He reached up and caressed her breasts, letting his palms rub against her nipples. As his hands closed over them completely… completely. He could feel her lean forward and whisper, “How do you like the Talla-Nasty, my little Jimmy Halpert?”

Wait, that wasn’t right. No. That wasn’t right at all.

Jim started to slowly come out of his dream… that was wrong. Where were the big breasts. These were smaller. Much smaller. He was opening his eyes. As she straddled him, even though it was still dark in the room, his eyes adjusted and could see her dark hair cascading in waves over her face as she slowly moved… dark hair? That’s wrong.

Now Jim was wide awake. Everything came swooping in from the dream state he was in and focused his full attention and wakefulness to a fine point.

He was in Tallahassee. Pam was home with the kids. He was in a hotel room.

This was no dream.

=====
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans