- Text Size +
His back crashed against the wall of the house as she threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Their tongues dueled with each other as he leaned back, pulling her flush to his body. He ripped his lips from hers and trailed his tongue lightly down her throat until he reached her collarbone.

“Jim” she purred as he kissed placed hot open-mouthed kisses along her collarbone and at the base of her neck. He felt moisture on his face and he realized that she was crying. He pulled back and looked at her as tears fell down her face.

He cupped her cheeks in his hands. “Pam, what’s…” She quickly covered his mouth with her hand. “I’m in love with you” she said quietly, locking eyes with him. “I’m sorry if that’s weird for you to hear, but I needed you to know… once.” She smiled brightly at him as she trailed her hand down his throat and chest till it came to rest on his hip.

He laughed and closed his eyes, leaning his forehead against hers. “Say it again” he whispered.

“I’m in love with you” she whispered back. He opened his eyes and leaned in to kiss her, but she had pulled out of his grip before he had a chance. She slid the door open and motioned for him to go inside. He walked in and grabbed her around the waist as she closed the door. He walked them backwards and lifted her up, sitting her on the counter.

She was thankful that she was sitting as he kissed her again. This kiss was different than the last two – not as frantic and desperate. He slowly kissed her, this time, taking his time, learning about her. She shuddered as he ran his hands slowly up her legs to the hem of her shorts. She pulled him closer, running her hands down his chest to the hem of his shirt. As she ran her hands along his waist under his shirt, he growled and pulled her closer, wrapping her legs around his waist, splaying his hand on the small of her back under her shirt.

They were lost to each other at that point. They devoured each other. Pam quickly undid the buttons on his shirt and ran her hands over his chest, relishing in how the muscles contracted under her touch. Jim groaned as she dug her nails in lightly into the muscles and he tore his lips from her, pulling her shirt over her head. Pam sighed loudly as their first skin on skin contact occurred. Her nerves were on fire. She had never felt like this before and she knew that she needed him.

“First door on the right” she whispered in his ear. He paused for a moment, looking at her as she smiled. He finally caught on and returned her smile. “Hold on” he whispered back, picking her up off the counter. She kissed his neck as they walked down the hallway. She giggled as they fell back onto the bed, but the laughter soon turned into moans and cries of passion.

She surrounded him, he discovered quickly. It was as if she had permeated his sense, his brain, and he was fine with that. As they moved as a fluid unit, he watched her. He watched her skin flush as he kissed her stomach, her chest, her neck. He took pleasure in her touch – loving that she needed to hold on to him as if she would fall off the world if he wasn’t there with her. He smiled as she groaned his name as he kissed her breasts, as he touched her, as he moved on top of her. He held on as long as he could, wanting to keep her in this state of passion and love, to hear his name come off her lips for as long as possible, but as she begged for him and locked eyes with him, saying that she loved him over and over again, he lost himself completely to her.

They held each other until their breathing had come back to normal. They talked and laughed until they fell asleep, wrapped around each other and in a tangle in the blankets.

TBC…

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans