- Text Size +
“So you really weren’t sick,” Jim repeated back to Pam, looking her in the eye to evoke guilt. The two were hidden away in their bedroom, enjoying a small slot of quiet while the kids played and dinner sizzled on the stove.
“I told, you I’m just feeling under the weather,” she replied. She saw in his face that he wasn’t going to be swayed easily, so she switched to a new method. “Is that a new shirt? It’s hot.” She trailed a finger seductively down his chest. Jim laughed, slapping her away.
“No way Beesly, you’re not getting out of this one. What makes you think you could just take a sick day? We both missed work, and the kids are actually sick-”
Pam listened carefully. She had something, a reason why she’d felt so bad lately, but she couldn’t bring herself to tell Jim yet. Instead she muffled her own apologies in his chest, pulled his arms into a hug around her. She froze up suddenly when she felt his hand trace the hem of her sweatpants, and their eyes met.
“You owe me, Pam, I can do whatever I want,” Jim said sending her backwards on their bed. He laid next to her and slipped under the hem of her shirt, causing Pam’s heart to flutter.
“Jim, the kids will need us any minute, get to the good stuff,” she suggested with a smile. Jim nodded, pulling her against him. Pam felt a shiver as Jim’s hand trailed her spine. “Jim,” she whispered, arching her back under his touch. As his hand reached her waist, Jim brought his other hand around to Pam’s stomach, tracing small circles.
“Dammit, Jim, faster. It’s a miracle the kids haven’t made a peep yet,” she groaned, shifting her weight back down to the bed. Jim laughed in Pam’s ear, continuing his agonizingly slow routine. Pam sighed, flipped over, and slipped her slender fingers under the Jim’s belt loop. Jim’s eye shot open wide, his surprise causing his fingers to halt momentarily.
“Miss Pam Beesly, I thought you were sick,” Jim half growled. His hands met around Pam’s waist, and they easily pulled her t-shirt over her head.
“Oh my gosh, Jim, hurry this up!” Pam laughed into Jim’s mouth as she struggled to push her tight pants down to her knees. Jim flipped Pam onto her back and leaned over her. His left hand traced the outline of her panties, and Pam felt her back arch up again. She started to let out a soft groan.
“Jim, I’m gonna fall asleep if-” Pam choked on her words when Jim’s fingers plunged suddenly into her. For a moment, she couldn’t breathe, and omitted a series of slight gurgling noises. She coughed into Jim’s face, and he pulled back for a moment, stunned.
“Maybe you really are sick,” he said. His mouth met hers in a deep kiss. Pam felt Jim still burrowed deep inside her, but she chose instead to focus on his red lips, decorating her face with pecks. Then, just as she managed to slow her breathing to normal, she felt him twitch, and his fingers began to move, slowly. She couldn’t contain her shaky sighs for a moment longer, and she felt herself melt into the sheets, almost relaxing into the rhythm of his fingers inside her. Her breathing came out raspy, and she couldn’t help but notice an amused look in Jim’s eyes. She tried to frown at his rude reaction, but found it hard to move her muscles. He loved doing this to her, she thought. Or was she really thinking? Pam didn’t even know if she could formulate a thought at a time like this.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans